Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86524

• JulYan26
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 558
wow i like the gifs so much thanks nzida even i watch this so many my feeling are not change im smiling like a dork keke :ding:

and look at he's reaction while watching their kissing scene he so proud =X =X

Bc0PRYyCUAAomzh.jpeg

:superkiss: :superkiss:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, vertige25, Irishly10, KIXAMAY, Chars, ruse, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86525

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Nzida,
I wonder where does she got that 50k won note. Whose pocket?
Kekeke..don't imagine too far...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86526

• elankham
  • Administrator
oh my,
she is doing Tan's famous fairy tale gesture... kekeke

1028381317_9ad48637_Screenshot_2014-06-05-14-35-14.png

this was taken after PAA awards recently... :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, vertige25, Irishly10, KIXAMAY, Chars, ruse

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86527

I am just curious please, can anybody tell me ,what is happening, why is there an absolute stillness between our idol? I mean LMH and PSH? I can only see or hear thru fan made pics. are they not seing each others even as just friends or so whatsoever? I am thingking the worst nowadays that they were really just acting. Make me sad because they really complement each other in looks and character.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86558

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
tumblr_n6muzsG96a1tx7ds3o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n6muzsG96a1tx7ds3o2_r1_250.gif

:-V :-V

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86564

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
tumblr_n4zufuZli61tyh8jyo1_500.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: KIXAMAY, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86580

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Good Morning shippers!

On June 1, 2014 Park Hyung Shik who played Myung Soo on Heirs, along with few of his ZeA members were featured on MBC Section TV. Credit to nevrmind@soompi for the translations

Reporter: Are you still in touch with the actors/actresses who worked on the drama together?
Hyungshik: Yes. We all get in touch with (each other)
Later he proceeded to text few Heirs members of which based on the pics are Minho, Shinhye and Woobin to see who would reply his text first.

Good to know that the cast is still keeping in touch :bingo:

Have a nice day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, KIXAMAY, Chars, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86582

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Dear Sonia,

Korean celebs who date does it secretly, they dont blatantly shout out to the world they're dating(unless they're ready) or tell people they are close to someone who they are dating. Look at the couple celebs who are dating - Gong Hyo Jin, Yoona etc. They never said/show their closeness to the person they are dating to fans/media until it's been revealed. Shinhye has said that if she is in a relationship she would never reveal it, only when she's about to get married. Similar to Minho, he also said he will date secretly. Celebs r/ship survives longer when they keep it private as they are not under pressure from the public's eyes. So are they dating? We dont know. Nobody knows but them.

As shippers we just spazz sometimes on the smallest of things, we enjoy the ride, we read into hints. That's all we can do. And there are rumors surrounding MinHye/Minshin or whatever u call them, believe me. It's just that we dont discuss it publicly since, well, it's just rumors. Only Minho+Shinhye knows the truth.

And we should be grateful that so far Shinhye has never declared Minho as just another one of her close friends, she has a few already. What she needs is a man who treats her like a special woman, not just another one of the guys. I saw that in MinHye and that's why i ship them. Are they dating? Again, we wont know for sure. And no outsiders can claim they know, coz they are not Minho and Shinhye.

p/s: at least we know through Hyungshik that the Heirs cast still keep in touch. So it's not like they are totally ignoring each other
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nzida.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, faidaris, hacci143, KIXAMAY, yayaburn, Chars, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86588

• KIXAMAY
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 343
just want to quote this post by @sis nzida..thanks chingu...

Nzida: As shippers we just spazz sometimes on the smallest of things, we enjoy the ride, we read into hints. That's all we can do. And there are rumors surrounding MinHye/Minshin or whatever u call them, believe me. It's just that we dont discuss it publicly since, well, it's just rumors. Only Minho+Shinhye knows the truth...

Me: ***** I do agree with you...I actually Ive read and hear lots of rumor regarding Minhye/Minshin is just that this issues are sensitive..Everything has a timing..... :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha...

Nzida: And we should be grateful that so far Shinhye has never declared Minho as just another one of her close friends, she has a few already. What she needs is a man who treats her like a special woman, not just another one of the guys. I saw that in MinHye and that's why i ship them. Are they dating? Again, we wont know for sure. And no outsiders can claim they know, coz they are not Minho and Shinhye.

Me:******Recently PSH wants to become more feminine that's why she took up Flower arrangement...Sometime we make things because someone inspired us to be something (this is very telling regarding her feeling status)..she wants to love and be love (which every girl want to be)...
*********Again your right we can't claim that we know all....All we can do is to spazz all the spazzworthy.....and that's the life of the shippers....

Nzida:at least we know through Hyungshik that the Heirs cast still keep in touch. So it's not like they are totally ignoring each other

Me*******Now who can deny their friendship...our dispatch Hyungsik is the witness..hahaha...Again Doubting their Friendship????....ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE.....

Happy Shipping everyone and Have a Nice day... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

credit pic to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, hacci143, Chars, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #86590

• elankham
  • Administrator
Dear Nzida and @Kixamay
Thanks for awesome post.
Sis really appreciate your hard work.
Take care and have a splendid weekend dear.
hugs
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, KIXAMAY
Time to create page: 0.780 seconds