Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: From Mr Eom Tae-woong CYWorld Photos

Re:From Mr Eom Tae-woong CYWorld Photos 13 years 11 months ago #13111

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
wow, SH hair looks like grew an inch longer from the last JIFF pic i'be seen!

girls, is the guy in the pic the Daniel Choi i hear other girls are crazy over??? he reminds me of Yong Hwa! ha ha ha...but i think YH is more handsome than DC??? unless there's a better pic of the 2 guys mentioned?

SH's got a good heart, we all know she'd bond right away with any male or female stars she works with! that's what's so nice about her!

and it seems GS is back in Korea..i wonder called who first? thanks, girls!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:From Mr Eom Tae-woong CYWorld Photos 13 years 11 months ago #13112

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
okay i nd to add something.

i think d buddies hang out together to build a chemistry between them for d Cyrano movie. n probably they had talked bout life n works.. n since Shinhye is among d young actress n she has been acting for nearly 10 years now.. everything that she had gone thru all out d years.. D guys probably impressed with her.. Although bz with works, yet she still hv time with her fren, family, n d needy; for d charity works. She probably had shared her experience in Nepal, for Haiti n for Uncle Park (d DanBi show). And that made d guys adore her more...

n that cud b d reason why he put up her photo on his CY with d caption "Hardworking n Sincere" ;)

oops, Mommy, here is another Daniel Choi's pic. he's a a very gd CHOIce!!
photo70435.jpg

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by gonnabeme.

Re:From Mr Eom Tae-woong CYWorld Photos 13 years 11 months ago #13140

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sharing!!! :) :) :) :)

Re:From Mr Eom Tae-woong CYWorld Photos 13 years 11 months ago #13162

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Ahahaha, Siti!!! I'm spazzing over CHOIce... LOL! Good play of words... Though right now, I am fanseeing Vaness!!! (Blame it on Amy!! And ask PJ!!!) hahaha.

Some of the actors in our country go through workshops and immersion sessions to really get them into the roles they are going to play in their projects. I think this is what the Cyrano cast did, too. But am loving UmTW for saying that about Shin Hye - the words are short but true!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:From Mr Eom Tae-woong CYWorld Photos 13 years 11 months ago #13380

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
i start to miss our Shinhye.. she must b very very dis week with Cyrano movie filming n JIFF event.

regarding d coffee outing with UTW n Daniel Choi, i think d lead lady also was there?

i chk out UTW's CY n found her pic hvg coffee. so i believed d whole bunch of them were there before filming d movie.

here is d snapshot of UTW's CY photoalbum.

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by gonnabeme.
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds