Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010.01.25 entry

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2257

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
yay, happy that you're having a relaxing time, shin hye. and same with you all, i love love love her nail color. EH should also make CFs with her endorsing their nail products, not just cosmetics. (and, if it's not too much to ask, also bring back JGS?) harhar!

by the way, i'm just curious... who is "You"? a girl friend, i suppose? non-showbiz? :) i'm happy "you" was there to accompany her, she seems to be in a happier mood.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2261

• jaimejks-psh
bianne ong wrote:
by the way, i'm just curious... who is "You"? a girl friend, i suppose? non-showbiz? :) i'm happy "you" was there to accompany her, she seems to be in a happier mood.

Maize, you're so funny. :laugh: :laugh:
But yeah, I wonder who "You" is too. :dry:
Hmmm, don't want to look too deep into this, but you got to wonder, right?
Could it be *ehem* ;) --I won't say it :laugh:

Or perhaps she has a friend named "You."
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2263

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
jaimejks-psh wrote:
Maize, you're so funny. :laugh: :laugh:
But yeah, I wonder who "You" is too. :dry:
Hmmm, don't want to look too deep into this, but you got to wonder, right?
Could it be *ehem* ;) --I won't say it :laugh:

Or perhaps she has a friend named "You."

hahaha, mee, for all we know she might have a friend named You. :) makes us wonder, really, who "you" is. i'm more intrigued with your *ehem*. who could that be, that certain oppa? harhar! i would wish that, too. the scenario would probably look like ishtar's jgs-psh fanfic.

hmmm, based on the hands... i feel like "You" is a girl. :) but, whoever her friend is, if she is making shin hye happy and puts her in a sunnier mood, then i thank "you" for that.

DCA sounds like a cool place. i'm fond of cafes, it brings me a certain kind of tranquility, especially if they have wifi. haha!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2273

• quentin
  • New Star
happy that she cheer up back!!! :)
quentin-shin hye fighting!!

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2289

• jaimejks-psh
bianne ong wrote:
hahaha, mee, for all we know she might have a friend named You. makes us wonder, really, who "you" is. i'm more intrigued with your *ehem*. who could that be, that certain oppa? harhar! i would wish that, too. the scenario would probably look like ishtar's jgs-psh fanfic.
hmmm, based on the hands... i feel like "You" is a girl. but, whoever her friend is, if she is making shin hye happy and puts her in a sunnier mood, then i thank "you" for that.

DCA sounds like a cool place. i'm fond of cafes, it brings me a certain kind of tranquility, especially if they have wifi. haha!

hahaha, Maize, your comment never fails to make me chuckle especially the jgs-psh fanfic. :laugh:
I think there might be three of them.
Didn't she write, You and my favorite Americano?
So there's three of them.
For all we know, "You" is *ehem* and *ehem* is the third person there.
And like all her pictures with *ehem* none of them ever show up on her cyworld or me2day account.
hahaha, it's so funny referring to that certain person as *ehem* :laugh: :laugh:
Unless she's refering to the cafe. That makes sense too, but for the fangirl in me, I'm going to go with the certain oppa that we won't mention here.

DCA does sound like a cool place. Doesn't Shin Hye go there whenever she wants to think or relax? Hmmm, if I ever go to Soeul, I'd be sure to find this cafe and lounge around there for a couple of hours.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jaimejks-psh.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2303

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
hahaha,mee, i'm enjoying this exchange! here i was thinking that the americano is the coffee and "you" is, well... "you" may be *ehem* ... or just "you". lol! but the fan girl in me is also wishing it's ... *ehem* (funny how we don't mention the name when everybody else practically has it all figured out).

where is DCA located, by the way? i suppose it's not in a crowded place like myeongdong (did i spell it right?) because she seemed to be able to relax there. ahhh, i love cafes. i hope i could visit this place one day. preferably with my own "you". (:

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2307

• jaimejks-psh
Hahaha, Maize, I have no idea about coffee names, so it could very well be that.
And yes, I'm also liking our exchanges.
It's so funny. I think we're the only one taking this a little far. :laugh:
But I can't help it. The fangirl inside of me is dreaming wildly. hahahah

Yes, it must be in a quiet place because she said she could always relax there.
Hehehe, and I would like to go with my own "You" too :P

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2308

• Karen Ma
DCA is a cofeehouse where Shin Hye always hangs out at. It's in Seoul I have some photos of that cafe it's a pretty place with drinks and books served. the style is 'analog'

in her previous CYWorld photos[now hidden by her] there are at least 3 photos of her visiting that cafe. I will post them if anyone's interested

remember her previous display pic of her wearing a hoodie covering her face with her hands? that photo was taken in DCA too. I can recognize those tables and wall.

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2313

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
@karrenstar please do post those pics. :)

thanks

Re:[ENG] 2010.01.25 entry 14 years 1 month ago #2314

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
she was drinking a tall americano? wow that's pretty strong.. i dont even drink that.. our SH must be a coffee lover.. i will force myself to drink an americano from now on! hahaha.. so that i can feel the same feeling and smell the same aroma while drinking it..i might as well imagine being in DCA..lol.. so she's the one with the blue nails, right? who's the other girl? im also thankful to this girl for spending time with our SH and cheering her up! kamsahamnida agasshi!

"Welcome to DE CAFE ANALOG. Always, Anywhere, Anybody enjoy The Analog's culture & taste"

~Mug
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.590 seconds