Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-02-02

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3653

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
i'm curious too, wat's danbi? sorry for being too slow ^^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3655

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
i would like to share info i get from PSH's soompi:

credit thao_2512 @ soompi

"SH will appear in Danbi on Feb 28"

i did some googling.. n found that DanBi is a MBC Sunday Night Show... but i'm not sure what show is that.. yet

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3656

• jaimejks-psh
I think Danbi is kinda similar to Love request. I'm not sure either. Maybe Kay^ or sunshine girl could help us with this.
I wonder if there's any way to watch it live.

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3657

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
yes our Shin Hye is like a big sis, young sis, motherly almost. remember in YAB when JGS mentioned in one interview, when the mother superior gave everyone chestnuts, they just cracked it open and eat. But our PSH found a knife somewhere and use that to open and gave them some. cute feminine touch. ;)

Since she hangs out (aside from her close gfs) with her brother, male cousin and other male friends, she loves baseball, snowboarding, now she seems to like bowling too.... there maybe other sports she knows how to play that we have not discovered yet. Very nice.

It's a good thing that she is enjoying herself while she's young. And her priority is school which is commendable. :)

By the way, am sold to any of her endorsements since she tries them herself. Her eyelashes were long and a beautiful enhancer for her lovely eyes !

been trying to find out DanBi schedule on the 28th, so Gonnabeme, it will be in MBC ? I'll search what time it will be on.

Thanks for sharing all !! :)

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3658

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
i view other korean artist whom hv been on DanBi before...

its kinda a reality/variety show.. which d artist will b assign for some charity/assignments to work on.. :)

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3663

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
wow, it would be interesting to see shin hye there... sunday? have to monitor the net on sunday. hehehe.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3667

• Karen Ma
wow danbi! yayy!! she looks awesome!!

btw, her manager went bowling with her. he mentioned it on his blog. why does he ALWAYS update his blog right after shin hye has updated hers...hmm...
lt's hope he's the 'uncle' she's talking about and not called 'oppa' instead!! a *certain somebody* should keep an eye on this situation!

Kay: heyy! I am still alive! luckily! i only get online at night now 'cause I'm having exams in the morning and afternoon, then i go study
good to see everyone active on the forum!!

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3668

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
welcome home... karren!!

probably they were at d same place while updating d blog/me2day...?

or... d manager is monitoring had to monitor d fans feedback aft SH's update?

its quite normal to me.. esp for those idols & mgr whose own their own blog/FB etc.. sometimes.. d artist also commented bout d manager's blog content at her/his blog, or even dropped some comments at d mgr blog. :)

Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by gonnabeme.

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3671

• ShrlyKim
wow, they might be updating me2day at the same time.. well atleast she calls her uncle...

and she might not be that busy since she is updating us :)

i really wanna buy that dr lash... i hope it is already available here where i am... :)

Re:[ENG] 2010-02-02 14 years 1 month ago #3672

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
i found another info!

taken from wikipedia, source link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Sunday_Night

actually DanBi is d current segment in d Sunday Sunday Night programme distributed by MBC. While d We Got Married show is the previous segment in the Sunday Sunday Night programmed has been moved to air on Saturday since August 2009. Remember, most of us already casted d votes for SukkieHye to appear in WGM show? :) i'm not sure bout MBC feedback on WGM involving SukkieHye... but looks like SH will appear in DanBi..
Danbi
Only One Secret Danbi (Korean: ? ??? ?? ??): Hosted by Kim Yong-man, Tak Jae-hoon, Kim Heyon-chul, An Young-mi, Youn Du-jun, the show debuted on December 6, 2009. It is a reality and variety show about celebrities doing charity work in countries that need help.

i wonder, who else will be joining Shin Hye in d DanBi? ;)

Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by gonnabeme.
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds