Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3441

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
you know what the second pic reminded me of? the exact same look in her eyes in YB when TK was trying to decide which dress to pick for her...the second pic was similar to her look when she had on the pink dress...aiyooooooooooooo...sooooooooooooo pretty indeed!!!

i love her eyes and lips the most!!! and her complexion!!! and her hair ...and her height...but most of all her ATTITUDE!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3473

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
mommy,

Shin Hye simply looks like an alive barbie doll! i wonder, if there's a doll made of her... with a set of make up/dresses.. omo! must b so cute....

i know there r dolls made of based on YB character.. but dats for YB.. i really meant it an exclusive one.. made of her... based on d beautiful & girlish side of her.. who knows.. maybe EH wanna go for this kind of materials in d upcoming product? buy EH product.. n get exclusive Shin Hye dolls ;)

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3476

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
gonnabeme wrote:
mommy,

Shin Hye simply looks like an alive barbie doll! i wonder, if there's a doll made of her... with a set of make up/dresses.. omo! must b so cute....

i know there r dolls made of based on YB character.. but dats for YB.. i really meant it an exclusive one.. made of her... based on d beautiful & girlish side of her.. who knows.. maybe EH wanna go for this kind of materials in d upcoming product? buy EH product.. n get exclusive Shin Hye dolls ;)

gonnabeme, i was just thinking about the doll, i will definitely buy EH product if they will have a SH doll!!! this is a great idea, we should be part of their marketing team!!!
doesn't she looookkkkkkkkkkkkk sooooooooooooo pretty??? :woohoo:

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3478

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
kekekeke

mommy, if we r a real marketing team of SH... i'm sure... there's many other items r already in store worldwide! :lol:

i'll try to write to EH talking bout d doll. ;) i really meant it.

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3480

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
LOL

are we transforming ourselves as marketing team of EH/SH?
EH should really consider to advertise with our site then

We are real fan that would definitely spend on items endorsed by SH :P
er at least I'm one of them :evil:

@gonnabeme: if you write to them, pls include www.park-shin-hye.com at the below of you signature. they'll definitely have a peek over here sooner or later :whistle:
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by pj0t.

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3482

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
pj0t wrote:
LOL

are we transforming ourselves as marketing team of EH/SH?
EH should really consider to advertise with our site then

We are real fan that would definitely spend on items endorsed by SH :P
er at least I'm one of them :evil:

i think indirectly we hv transformed.. ;) well, who know EH would consider advert at our site... since it being hit locally & internationally... in other words.... its kinda a gd platform for EH to promote their product globally... :) i personally dun mind, with ONE condition at least; as long as Shin Hye is d endoser... ;)

i'll take the advertisement thingy into one of my point to write to EH... n i'll promote our website too... i hope admin & mods wouldn't mind if i do this? who knows, if they might consider advertising with us... or use our platform & channel to promote d product globally..? we might b able to discuss further on this.... who knows....

Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by gonnabeme.

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3503

• jaimejks-psh
wow, I sooo want a SH doll if it means I have buy a ton of EH products.
Heck, anything just so I can get my hand on her doll.
One of my friend is a fan of Lee Jun ki and she has a doll exactly like him.
Where's Shin Hye's? I'd be first to get one!

And EH as long as Shin Hye is the endorser should definitely consider psh international since the majority of us are girls, right? That way, we get to see lots of Shin Hye and buy their products. Too bad there's no EH in Japan.

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3505

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hey, i want that doll, too!!! :lol: i should join you in writing, gonnabeme. we have an EH here in the philippines, and i'm happy to note that while there are ladies who visit the shop because of min ho ssi... there are more who have been enticed to go because they have seen shin hye donned in their products. beat that! :D

pj0t, that wouldn't be too bad an idea, too! heehee. :lol: seriously, the fact that the people here are creative and could think outside the box is one of the reasons why i love this community. :) bound by our common love for shin hye, without bashing other artists, see things not only from a fan's eye but from an objective eye as well. a lot of opinions are coming up, but are done without hurting each other's feelings. there's so much laughter, banter and learning experiences...

...and, of course, up-to-date access to anything and everything about shin hye. heehee, so count me in if you're going on the shin hye doll campaign! really should put the site on the signature part, they would see how we're taking the marketing strategies thing seriously. haha!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:2010.01.28 Pictures from Manager Jun's cyworld 14 years 2 months ago #3586

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
pj0t wrote:
@gonnabeme: if you write to them, pls include www.park-shin-hye.com at the below of you signature. they'll definitely have a peek over here sooner or later :whistle:

definitely...!

will keep all of u posted if i received d reply from EH.. :) wish me luck!

updates: I've emailed a formal email to Etude House Global. :)

Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by gonnabeme.
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 1.325 seconds