Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86765

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Sweetly Sings ‘My Dear’ in MV Teaser Park Shin Hye released the music video teaser for her new song My Dear. My Dear is a song about the confession of a girl and it has been composed by Park Shin Won, Park Shin Hye’s brother, and co-written by Park Shin Hye and Park Shin Won. Park Shin Won also played the guitar while B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung participated in featuring in the song. My Dear will be released along with its music video on June 11.[Video] Park Shin Hye Sweetly Sings ‘My Dear’ in MV Teaser

Park Shin Hye released the music video teaser for her new song My Dear.

My Dear is a song about the confession of a girl and it has been composed by Park Shin Won, Park Shin Hye’s brother, and co-written by Park Shin Hye and Park Shin Won. Park Shin Won also played the guitar while B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung participated in featuring in the song.

My Dear will be released along with its music video on June 11.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990, ruse

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86766

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Releases MV Teaser for “My Dear,” Composed by Her Brother and Featuring Yong Junhyung
crystalcove June 8, 2014 0 Comments

Actress Park Shin Hye is already well-known for her singing abilities, having sung numerous OST songs in the past, but this upcoming release shows that the musical talent runs in the family!

The video teaser for Park Shin Hye’s upcoming single, “My Dear,” was just released, portraying Park Shin Hye as a young girl waiting for her singing audition results. The song is composed by her brother Park Shin Won, and the lyrics are written by Park Shin Hye and her brother. The guitar heard in the song is also played by Park Shin Won, and BEAST‘s Yong Junhyung is featured in the song.

The song is produced by Contents Cube and Rainbow Bridge Agency. The single drops June 11.

Cr: soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, sonia loubaresse, ruse

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86773

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Congratulations Shin Hye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86777

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u for this great news @Maris... I got excited when I read something about it last nite... but not sure how to translate correctly.... :lol:

while waiting for her new endeavor and hidden talents of being a composer, lyricist, guitarist and singer. I am so looking forward to her collaboration with her dear brother,Shin Won and Beast's Junhyung. Fighting!! :heartsh:

in the meantime, let's hear her
[Eng Sub] Standing Egg (Featuring Park Shin Hye) - Break Up For You, I'm Still... (넌 이별 난 아직)

cr: skyRider0331
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Angel88, mohamed

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86780

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh the MYSTERY is solved ! :ding: so all the photos shared before were for her new song, "MY DEAR"

had a feeling these were for a video shoot since a lot of continuity scenes were posted before. Then again, it could also be sponsored by Mamonde... let's wait and see more on June 11th.

Thank u unnies for the share! love u guys!
:heartsh:

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86782

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
and from her agency:

S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트 @2013_SALT · 9h
[ #박신혜 ] 박신혜 님의 신곡 'My Dear (부제: 꽃)'의 티저영상이 공개되었습니다♥ 궁금하시죠. 사랑스러운 신혜 양 만나러 Go! Go!

S.A.L.T. Entertainment @ 2013_SALT · 9h
[# Park Shin-Hye] Park Shin-Hye's new song ' My Dear (subtitle: flower) ' teaser footage has been released ♥ wondering. Meet the lovely Park Shin Hye Go! Go!

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86784

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
and this is just a teaser.... lol I'm ready to sc :pinch:

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86785

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86786

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #86787

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.932 seconds