Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87242

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
another one...

shared at Naver
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, kimloveeun

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87243

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This photo I love... she's so beautiful and charming here.

cr: Naver

saw the word" Audition" behind her
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, hacci143, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990, chong

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87248

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I was about to put together her pictures with different outfits... and I found this from Naver

cr: Naver

More pictures...
Link here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, gominam1990

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87288

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[STARCAST] “Sweet summer, how do you like it?”… Park Shin Hye, ‘My Dear’ Story

Link Here
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, kimloveeun

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87406

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Weekend Update] Lee Seung Gi, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye and More Top the Week′s Headlines
CJ E&M enewsWorld Elizabeth Eun

If you’ve missed out on all the hottest news of the week, but you’re too busy to catch up on everything that’s been going on - no worries, we’ve got you covered...........the Top 5 articles of the past week, based on reader views!

At #3
Park Shin Hye Sweetly Sings ‘My Dear’ Featuring B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung [attachment=47306]image_2014-06-15-8.jpg[/attachment] Park Shin Hye has a huge fan following as an actress, which doesn′t necessarily always translate over to love as a singer - but she hit no.3 on our most read articles this week, so clearly, people love Park Shin Hye no matter what she does. Photo credit: SALT Entertainment[Video] Park Shin Hye Sweetly Sings ‘My Dear’ Featuring B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung
image_2014-06-15-8.jpg

Park Shin Hye has a huge fan following as an actress, which doesn′t necessarily always translate over to love as a singer - but she hit no.3 on our most read articles this week, so clearly, people love Park Shin Hye no matter what she does.

Photo credit: SALT Entertainment
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, gominam1990

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87438

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from ohkpop..

Actress Park Shin Hye on Wednesday released a new digital single called “My Dear,” and music video. Park Shin Hye”s new song "My Dear" was produced by her brother Park Shin Won, and written by Park Shin Won and Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Won played the guitar for the song, and Yong Joon Hyun of Beast was also featured in the music video.

Park Shin Hye played a little girl who doesn”t lose hope even in the hard days. In related news, actress Park Shin Hye is currently filming the movie “The Tailors.” Later in June, Park Shin Hye is going to meet with her fans across the world in her international tour, which is a second of its kind since the tour last summer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87553

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
S.A.L.T. entertainment lately has been updating about Park Shin Hye....
"My Dear" China Version of MV

LINK here
will look for the YT version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #87942

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Via @nora_cintaaina:

1403585446.jpg

Yong Junhyung B2ST call our Shinhye in Oven Radio @Joker891219 @ssinz
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #88012

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
B2ST returned with their second episode of 'Oven Radio', showing off their friendship with actress Park Shin Hye and continuing to delight fans with their silly nature.

The members revealed that Junhyung has a lot of connections in the K-pop scene and he got his good friend Park Shin Hye to call in for a listen to their new title track "Good Luck". B2ST also played a 'random live' game for which they had to sing the correct lyrics for random verses of their new songs. In the end, it was Junhyung who won the opportunity to be the main MC for tomorrow's episode of 'Oven Radio'!

Watch the second episode above and stay tuned for the third one!
cr: AKP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun

[2014] Park Shin Hye's New Single 'MY DEAR (마이디어) released on June 11th 9 years 10 months ago #88013

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
B2ST give Park Shin Hye a phone call in the second episode of their 'Oven Radio'
caps..

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Angel88, Maris, hacci143, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds