Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #388

• jaimejks-psh
I'm having my Korean student at the high school I am teaching help me practice first before recording. Somehow I just can't get the sengil part right. My pronunciation is wayyy off. lol. This is going to be fun. Enjoy everyone!

ummm, just a thought, maybe we can also include a short clip of our ngs. Wouldn't that be awesome, to show Shin Hye how hard we tried?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #390

• Liu Si Ying
Hi everyone,

I understand everyone's concerns for showing their faces, but in order to make this project special (esp for Shinhye) - so please try your best. If you don't want to show your face - thats okay, if it's possible for you to either disguise yourself with something that wouldd be a great help.

I know some of you asked if there can be only audio recording. The only thing with that is that it'll really be difficult for me to edit the audio - esp when I don't have the tools and the experience to carry out just an audio project. So for this birthday project, I don't think I will be taking any audios. I hope everyone can understand.

somuchinluv01: I have yet to receieve any submissions. I can possibly do a sample one this weekend (but I can't guarrantee anything).
With the music, the piano intro will probably just feature our site and like a light intro. The actual singing part that everyone is invited to sing along is the Jazz music (it has a happier/cheerful feel to it).

any more questions guys, please feel free to pop a comment down, I'll try to respond to it ASAP.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #391

• Hailey Nguyen
that's a cute idea!! :lol:
like a behind the scene xDD

wait Ellie, we are sending video file to you or audio file?

for the saeng il.....roll your tongue with the 'il', when you say 'il', make sure at the end your tongue touch the top part of the mouth *ahh i can't explaining stuffs!*
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #392

• Liu Si Ying
jaimejks-psh wrote:
I'm having my Korean student at the high school I am teaching help me practice first before recording. Somehow I just can't get the sengil part right. My pronunciation is wayyy off. lol. This is going to be fun. Enjoy everyone!

ummm, just a thought, maybe we can also include a short clip of our ngs. Wouldn't that be awesome, to show Shin Hye how hard we tried?

HI Jaimeijks-psh,

good idea, we should have a NG clip! =)

If everyone is willing to send in their NG clip too that will be great!

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #400

• jaimejks-psh
Thanks 13sunshine for the explanation. I will try that. It's hard! hahaha. And ore0_gal, I will definitely send in my ng when I finish recording. Oh, I can't wait to start. I'm a little computer challenged so this might be challenging for me, but anything for Shin Hye, I suppose. lol

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #401

• Liu Si Ying
no probs jaimejks-psh.

thanks for having a great idea for the NG.

give us a shout if theres anything techy you need help with - eithe rhere or at the FAQ section.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #406

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
hello ^_~ i just recorded my happy bday song from my digital camera.. then upload it in my laptop.. but the file is .movie, how can i convert the .movie into .avi file? oh someone can help me? ^^

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #409

• Liu Si Ying
Hi somuchinluv01, is your file .mov?

Please don't convert it to .avi just yet. I would confirm it with you maybe in a couple of hours when I get home. I think maybe the format you got right now may be easier for me to edit with.

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #411

• Sissy12
  • New Star
i wanna join too...but when i played back hahha...is sound like a little girl at kindergarden sang it... ..i dunno if i want to sent it..what format should i used?.avi?

Re:OFFICIAL NOTICE: PSH SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PROJECT 14 years 3 months ago #413

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
@sissy12, omg count me in gurl! hahaahha i sounded like a child singing a happy bday to his crush, hahahahaha i can't stop laughing when i playback. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

@Amy i made it into .avi, but i have a copy of .mov too^^ heheheheh i just found a site that convert the .movie to .avi easily^^
Time to create page: 0.713 seconds