Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PH]SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO!

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32696

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
@ sunny

there is in fb, he's beautiful philippines, 656,000 followers to be exact, we filipino's tend to be crazy about these koreanovelas if you'll search it you just need to type he's beautiful (TV shows)
this is the profile pictures

hbp.jpg

thank you Sunny! you have been as generous as ever, and no matter what, I've always valued the role of all the admins here, like I've said last year a millions of points could not be equal to the happiness you brought us!
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32698

• Laurabianca
@ sunny

sorry wrong numbers actually it was 656,000 before the year-ends, but now it is 673,802 followers, but then again , I'm not sure if all of the followers are filipino, I believe most of them, it's just that I don't understand some language of the some other follower's maybe because the title he's beautiful, was known mostly in asia, and like I've said I am new member of that page, cause I use to like all the pages that informs updates of PSH,JGS,LHK,JHY, and I'm still liking them now matter how many page they are, true or not my hands will just automatically like them, anyways, now and then I am inviting those followers to join us, should I invite them too for
PSHIC first anniversary?:D THANK YOU AGAIN SUNNY! AND GOD BLESS!
Again po sa mga kababayan ko, please join kwinna at Mall of Asia for the celebration of our first anniversary, may sponsors na po si sunny, so I think that's going to be Fun-fun-fun!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32700

• jhonnz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
:piggyrabbit sure! masaya yan kailan ba?? haha excited ako hindi ko akalain na marami rin pala ang fans ni shin hye dito sa pilipinas!!

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32703

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
I'll be glad to join...just say when and let's promote in in FB through the He's Beautiful site...

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32705

• Laurabianca
pam

how could I not know Pilipino ka rin? wow! wow! wow! Yipee! talented ka, matalino, lahat-lahat na! para kang si gail, napagkamalan ko rin imported? hehehe! kamusta, happy new year! at pag kasama ka, talagang magiging masaya, picture's ha wag niyong kakalimutan
Ingat!

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32707

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
omo! im very suprised! sana matuloy talaga tayo lahat,please who the one will organize the event? pls let me know,im willing to cooperate as much as i can. pls PM me STARS. @ Llordlyangel,you can celebrate it with your fellow PSHICS member in your place. IM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!! =X =X =X
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32708

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
My Kwinnna...
I'm excited too. if only Kuala Lumpur and Manila are close. I might be one of participant in your party..
Good Luck Sis...
The following user(s) said Thank You: kwinna

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32709

• tessa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
ok skin yan...pero pwede b sumama kahit new member plang?:pray:

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32711

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
@ Sis elana, thanks, i really prayed hard that these event will happen as soon as possible.
@ tessa, new,old are very welcome! THE MORE the MERRIER!!! I LOVE to meet all STARS here in Phils...... =X
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #32714

• tessa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
@ kwinna ... thanks alot coz i love this community very much:luvluv:
Moderators: Mandy, Laurabianca
Time to create page: 1.148 seconds