Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PH]SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO!

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33060

• 1parkrinrin7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 25
owhh wag ka masad my nxt time pa naman ehh..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33090

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
waaaaaahhh~!i'm missing a lot of things..so sorry guys...

I'm so touched..i'm really happy that you guys were able to initiate an event for our anniversary...thanks kwinna, lycille, and everyone~!
I'm so proud of you guys... pls.let me know if there's anything i can help you with... I'm afraid I can't attend. I'm here in Cebu, busy with so many things and next week is Sinulog Festival...

Anyway, going back to the event...so January 16, 2011 @ MOA (where's the exact venue?) is final? i think we haven't set the time yet...
Which Azu's design for the tarp. and shirts will you use?? :lol: and also for the giveaways...
Have you guys decided on the program? yea, we should include a video compilation of shin hye, YAB, ANJELL, etc...
..Is it possible to have a live streaming of the event??
Don't forget the documentation (pix & vids)..hehe

Sis Laura~ you're here in Cebu, right?We can coordinate with each other... i'll give u my number...

sis Lycille~ pls. feel free to text me (can't answer calls @ work) if there's anything you'd like to discuss,,..

about the card..you can send it to me...but the problem is no one's left in the house during the day to receive it... :)

Everyone pls. coordinate accordingly~ :) :) :)
love u guys...

P/s: I'm really sorry for being MIA...unlike before,i have a bigger responsibility now..we all do..hope u understand :)

*powerhug~~

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by betsy.

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33095

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
@ Sis beth!

ok,ok, para naman makabawi ako sa mga ito, suggestion lang why don't we make a bigger card, tapos leave lang ng space para sa aming hindi makakaatend, medyo busy din ako betsy, kasi I have two jobs, working 8-5 in the office, vehicle insurance, then working at call center sa gabi, pero mostly sunday available ako, just tell me what I can do to help you and the rest, medyo absent nga ako ngayon kay gihilantan ko pero, eto ni-visit gihapon sa akong kalingawan, taga-asa man ka sis, me???? guadalupe, plano na gani ko mag-message nimo, kay mangayo kog address.

Gawa na rin tayo ng Card para sa PSHIC, para may mai-post din sila sa office galing sa atin sa pinas, teka may office ba ang PSHIC sis beth
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33097

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
@Laura

oh my heart~!!you live in guadalupe, cebu city??hey me too....hehe...

i'm available on Sundays...nice idea... office?you mean like a headquarter? hehe.. wala eh...

sis i'll pm u my m.number...

oh get well soon sis...eat & rest well.. :)

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33098

halaka..pwede po ba ako sumama?kailan po magaganap ito?
heheh i also want to meet you all guys......:-V

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33180

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
For those who wish to send their bday cards for Shin hye here's the address:

PSH Community, c/o Maribeth Bilocura
1799 Singson Compound,
Guadalupe, Cebu City,
Cebu, Philippines 6000

Pls. do inform me if u have sent in... thank you~!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, gailnav

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33181

• neszakura
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 8
gusto ko rin pumunta kaso may klase ako...at andito pa ako sa Ilocos Norte...panu na yan?...haixt..

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33206

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
mga sis..katuwa naman kayo! :-V
sayang di me makapunta..
pero gusto ko magbigay ng little things for prizes...
kanino kaya pwede ipadala? can you give me an address ng isa
sa mga pupunta poara mapa LBC or 2go ko?

Kung sino man ang coordinator, PM me naman kung kanino at
wer pd magpadala ng prizes....
The following user(s) said Thank You: kwinna

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33226

• lycille
  • Expert Star
  • geunshin forever
  • Thank you received: 525
@sis rosie, wow nakakatuwa nman, at marami ang gustong magbigay ng mga prizes...
The most effective comeback to an insult is SILENCE :)

Re: SA LAHAT NG FILIPINO STARS PSHICS MEMBER! 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MAGKITA NAMAN TAYO! 13 years 4 months ago #33232

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
Thanks sa lahat ng support STARs....

All we need is The final headcount to finalized the gatherings. All the updates will be post here.

to all the attendees,pls need your confirmation ,asap,(pls. PM me to confirm with your desired time),here's the name list:

pammoe
roxie18
parkrinrin
mm
ai-chan
eivil

.... to those who are not in the list but want to join pls PM me as well....

Kamsahamnida!
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
Last Edit: 13 years 4 months ago by kwinna.
Moderators: Mandy, Laurabianca
Time to create page: 0.844 seconds