Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Top Ten Most Suitable Actresses ..............

Vote For Shinhye For Favorite Korean Actress On Weibo 10 years 3 weeks ago #82487

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Vote ShinHye] Weibo - Who is your favorite Korean actress? #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #박신혜 vote.weibo.com/vid=2569558

image_2014-03-25-5.jpg

Credit: PSH_Supporters
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, hacci143

Top Ten Most Suitable Actresses .............. 9 years 11 months ago #83708

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-04-25.jpg

For our tournament, we listed 16 top actors and 16 top actresses (32 in all) for you to decide on who is the very best. They've been split up into two sections and the finals will feature the top actor versus the top actress. Just like the real tournament, could a Cinderella upset a top favorite? Well, that's all up for you to decide through your votes!

Let's see who our readers have to say is the best of the best.

My note:Please go on the link and click on Park shin Hye to vote..........Shinhye for the win. Let's make it possible, everyone. :-V

First Step: Go on the following site
www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tourname...st-actor-and-actress

Second Step
Click on Park Shin

Third Step
Click on Vote under Park Shin Hye

image_2014-04-25-3.jpg

Those who are on Facebook and Twitter please share so that more and more people can participate if they wish

Thank You! :)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, hacci143, YuthfulGrace

Top Ten Most Suitable Actresses .............. 9 years 11 months ago #83731

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Oh, this is gonna be hard :sickr: I love both of them.
Hyo Jin is one of my favorite romcom actress. I followed her dramas too.
I discovered Shin Hye in YAB days, I thought she was cute in there
I think I started to like her acting in tree of heaven. Then started to love her more in heartstrings :)
So I think i'll skip the voting hahahaha since I like both of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Top Ten Most Suitable Actresses .............. 9 years 11 months ago #83740

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Top 10 Korean actresses according to the fans
by CoCo Kdrama on Fri, Apr 25, 2014
www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-korean-ac...aign=cmpjx&PJX=21181
We've already seen that the top 10 Korean actors fans chose were not the same as those who the industry chose. Now it's the Korean actresses' turn. Let's see who DramaFever fans think the top 10 Korean actresses are!

Based on the number of fans each actress has on her DramaFever page, the top ten most popular Korean actresses are:

10. Jung So Min
While playing the adorably naive but determined Oh Ha Ni in Playful Kiss, the talented Jung So Min gained 4,787 fans from all over the world.

9. Lee Min Jung
While many of us first noticed her in Boys Over Flowers, the beautiful Lee Min Jung has gone on to gain 4,494 fans with hit dramas like Big, Midas, and the recently airing Sly And Single Again.

8. Gong Hyo Jin
While the talented Gong Hyo Jin gained many new fans with the hit drama of 2013, The Master’s Sun, her 4,603 fans also love her for Greatest Love, Pasta, and more.

7. Song Ji Hyo
Song Ji Hyo had an amazing year with the popular drama Emergency Couple, but many of her 6,749 fans discovered her first in Goong and truly fell in love with her in Running Man.

6. Im Yoon Ah
The always lovely and sweet Yoona has gained 6,867 fans from her dramas Love Rain, Cinderella Man, and Prime Minister and I.

5. Bae Su Ji (Suzy)
The multi-talented singer, actress, and model Suzy won the hearts of 7,352 fans in the amazing and fun dramas Gu Family Book and Dream High.

4. Lee Ji Eun (IU)
IU is so adorable and talented in dramas like Pretty Man, Dream High, and You're the Best Lee Soon Shin that 8,516 people have declared themselves her fans.

3. Gu Hye Sun
While you may have first loved her in her role as Jandi in Boys Over Flowers, Gu Hye Sun is now in the popular currently airing drama Angel Eyes, which makes her 10,411 fans very happy.

2. Yoon Eun Hye
Yoon Eun Hye is a seasoned actress with such popular classic dramas as Goong, Coffee Prince, Take Care of the Young Lady, Lie to Me, and most recently I Miss You and Marry Him if You Dare. Her 15,987 fans can't wait too see what she'll do next!

1. Park Shin Hye
And by far the most popular Korean actress among DramaFever fans with 35,612 likes, Park Shin Hye is the queen of romantic comedies in You're Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door, and Heirs. We can't wait to meet her at the DramaFever Awards in less than a week!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, sonia loubaresse

Top Ten Most Suitable Actresses .............. 9 years 11 months ago #83743

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Al,
I am looking forward for your fan account, hehehe
It less than a week.
Have fun everyone who attend this FM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.690 seconds