Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Latest Ongoing Polls sites

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84393

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Screenshot_2014-05-06-12-28-36.png

Keep on voting chingus... although shinhye is leading we stull have to keep on voting...

Fighting!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, gominam1990

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84395

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Dont forget to vote for Shinhye in Baeksang too. She's losing by 0.2%. Voting ends 27 May
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, gominam1990

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84401

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you very much sis @nzida for the tip! It works !
:heartsh:

What a brlliant idea for a short-cut to go to for voting sites.... I was going from this to there sites to vote! Can't thank you enough sis @Maris.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84405

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
so immature :angry1

why the image is not showing I will copy what is written

from allkpop comments

Posted May 6, 2014 @ 9:15 am
Ha Ji won and lee Seung gi fans, if HJW and LSG opponent will win, let's help and join forces with Jun Ji Hyun fans and Either kim Soo hyun or song joong ki fans, by voting them when the championship round starts so that you can avenge your idols. Hehehe
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by missmoon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84409

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
that sucks!
and ur right @Missmoon.... so immature and pea brains.... why the hate? just because Park Shin Hye is well loved by different ages and by good people globally... they want to go against the tide and be rude and mean.

I only have these words to them.... get a life, relax!. your arrogant attitude speaks volume of who you are and it will follow you in your lifestyle, relationships...creepy haters who only want to promote hate to others.

let's move on and let's not get intimidated by them.... they don't count!
Fighting for Park Shin Hye!
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, Maris, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84417

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
hahaha... that's why shin hye cracked a joke about girls/ladies being envious to her bec she got a chance to work w/ almost every hottest actors in korea. Maybe she sometimes read those comments and just didnt mind it all. If i were shin hye ill feel the same way too but i will definitely be proud of myself. Not all korean actresses got a chance to work w/ lee min ho, lee seung gi(CF), jang geun suk, yong hwa, you name it.. hahaha
Those haters really shows how insecure and envious they are w/ our shin hye. We will always support and love our precious shin hye no matter what!
Fighting angels, sisters and chingus!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84426

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Let them do whatever they wanna do, they will not beat the starlight angels forces... we can all mak3 shinhye win this

FIGHTING!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84443

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Shinhye won the 3rd round! Congrats to all Starlight Angels! Let's continue with the next round! It will be a really tough fight because we will also be going against not only JJH fans, but those haters that lost in the previous rounds. Fighting! let's teach them not to mess with our princess! Just vote for ur bias, but dont bash Shinhye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, gominam1990

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84450

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
I just read the recent comments in AKP. What can i say?Im speechless..hahaha
Well at the end of the day its still our shin hye won the 3rd round. Lets just continue to vote/support her in all ways. Thank you very much guys! I love you all!

dont also forget to support her in paeksang.. Thanks again guys! Mwah!Mwah!Mwah!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, sonia loubaresse

Latest Ongoing Polls sites 9 years 11 months ago #84453

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Congratulations Starlight angels ! This was a remarkable show of unity that leaves me once again in awe of you all. I cannot forget all the others who got behind Shinhye like those from the shippers threads on various forums . I was really touched with their all out support for her........
:luvluv:

If we can show the same unity for the Baeksang awards, there is a very high probability of us seeing Shinhye once again on the stage accepting this award for the 4th time on this 50th awards ceremony. The key is to be consistent since we absolutely cannot be lax for the next days until 24th May(including). This one will be decided to the last min.
:-V

I would like to express my admiration for all those who ignored the slanderous, volatile and degrading comments that were beneath all forms of dignity and decency in a recent poll. Criticism should be palatable and not such that the other person is hurt or angered by it.

Personally, I do not consider such people to be true fans because they not only bring harm to their stars but also bring a bad name and wrath on the the whole fandom. Unfortunately, I saw one such case in the round recently ended where I actually felt that a lot of ill feeling was created towards Shinhye and her admirers in the way the comments were phrased. It even entered my mind for a second that maybe it was intentionally carried out under the guise of being a fan.

One of my main reasons for being part of this fandom is the ethics ingrained in all the members where we do not throw mud on other celebrities while defending our own star. Obviously other stars have something that makes them popular too. It's a matter of what attracts each individual towards that particular star.

I do not consider that person to be a true admirer who keeps on making such comments that hurt and anger others. Basic respect towards others should be an ingrained character in every human being. We must not stoop low and be like them. It's just not worth it!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, nistymaj, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990
Time to create page: 1.287 seconds