Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: He's Beautiful 2

Re: He's Beautiful 2 13 years 6 months ago #25383

• GeunShin
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 35
Chapter One

[ NOTE: The event at the Prologue had been a year ago already. It’s just a little imaginary continuation on the He’s Beautiful ending]

“Hey! Mi Nam got news in here!” Jeremy announced first thing in the morning. “Would you mind being more quiet in here?” Shin Woo said as he glared at the childish member of A.N. JELL. “So, what’s the news all about?” Tae Kyung asked with a stern look.

“It’s actually intended for Tae Kyung—” but before Mi Nam could finish his sentence, President Ann came in to the scene and shouted happily, “Congratulations, Mi Nam! I cannot believe you’ve been engaged to National Fairy!”

“What??? So, it’s true that you’re engaged with He Yi?” Jeremy said in disbelief. “I thought it was only a rumor,” Shin Woo added. “We should celebrate! What do you think, Mi Nam?” Jeremy asked as he put his arms around Mi Nam.

It’s true that Mi Nam and He Yi had been going out but they are not yet engaged. They haven’t even move on the next level, couples. They’re just friends but reporter Kim misunderstood their hang outs with each other.

After minutes of silence, Mi Nam asked, “Who confirmed that it was true?” President Ann had to laugh before he answered. “Yoo He Yi herself. Actually, reporter Kim Young Woo was the one who told me about it. When he came to interview He Yi, she was wearing an engagement ring and she told him that she was engaged to a special someone in her life,” President Ann answered, full of honesty. “Oh, right. Reporter Kim must have thought it was me since He Yi and I had been going out but…it isn’t really me, President. She’s not even my girlfriend. Maybe it’s someone else?” Mi Nam answered. Though feeling a little bit hurt that she’s engaged he managed to smile. Man, what luck.

“Yeah, stop bothering Mi Nam. Maybe he’s not yet ready to reveal the truth about it,” Shin Woo said. “Okay, then. I’ll get going. Oh, by the way Tae Kyung, Mi Nam told me that Mi Nyu, her twin sister, is arriving so you better pick her up from the airport. Okay?” President Ann informed and left.

“Mi Nyu has arrived?” Tae Kyung asked in disbelief. “Yes. She has. That was what I was about to tell you when President Ann suddenly came and told nonsense,” Mi Nam replied and stormed out. “What’s wrong with him?” Jeremy asked only to receive shrugging shoulders from Shin Woo.

“I’m going now. I have been asked to pick up Mi Nyu,” Tae Kyung said as he excused himself. “Weird. Doesn’t he like she’s arriving?” Jeremy asked and again, Shin Woo only shrugged. “Stop shrugging, Shin Woo! It’s annoying,” Jeremy whined cutely…as always. “I’m sorry. It’s because I don’t know the real answers, okay?” Shin Woo said, a little bit annoyed. “OK!” Jeremy answered with a frown and walked out of the room.

“But seriously, Tae Kyung isn’t even excited on meeting her after a year?” Shin Woo asked himself. He too, was confused about the happenings now. He’s also confused about the issue on Mi Nam and He Yi. “Eh! I don’t need to bother it. They can solve it themselves,” Shin Woo told himself and walked out of the room as well.

Meanwhile, Tae Kyung was driving to Inch eon Airport to pick up Mi Nyu. “I can’t believe that Mi Nyu has finally arrived after this,” Tae Kyung told himself. Finally, he reached the airport and headed inside.

He had been waiting for five minutes when he heard someone call him from the back. “Tae Kyung-ah!” the voice called, heading towards him. He turned around and saw a lady with long hair and beautiful face. Yes, it is definitely Mi Nyu. He noticed that she was wearing a familiar hairclip. Oh, that’s right. That was the 3,000…err, 100000 WON worth hairclip he bought for her before.

“Wait…didn’t it break before?” Tae Kyung asked himself. Then, he suddenly remembered how desperate she was back then to find the hairclip no matter what. Though, he was not sure that time if she really looked for it. That was also the time when her fingers were stuck together after she glued the broken piece of it. That’s right, she fixed it.

Tae Kyung snapped out of his reverie when he felt a warm embrace. He was being hugged by Mi Nyu. “Mi Nyu, you’re back,” he softly whispered. “Yeah,” Mi Nyu answered and released him from the hug. “Hyung-nim…ah~ oppa, did you notice something?” Mi Nyu asked. “Your hair grew long, is that it?” Tae Kyung asked. Though, he had a feeling that she was pointing at the hairclip.

“Yeah, something like that…what else?” Mi Nyu asked eagerly. “Ah, I know! You’re wearing the hair—wait; I thought that, that clip broke already?” Tae Kyung asked. “Well, yes but that night when I heard that it was broken, I went back to the theater or something just to get it back and I found it and then I glued them together and as a result, my fingers were stuck together when you came,” Mi Nyu explained. “Ah~ I remember now. So, that was the reason?” Tae Kyung asked, playing around.

“Wait, where’s the necklace I gave you?” Tae Kyung asked. “Oh, which one was it? The star necklace, look! I got star earrings as well,” Mi Nyu said, changing the topic. “Really, where is it?” Tae Kyung asked with a serious look. “I…someone stole it from me in Japan,” Mi Nyu admitted as she lowers her head down, embarrassed. “Japan? I thought you were in…?” Tae Kyung paused, trying to think where she was before.

“I was but then I got transferred to Japan. I’m so sorry, Tae Kyung. I really did not mean to. I took care of it but then I was absentminded that I did not notice someone stole it from me until I got home,” Mi Nyu said, her eyes already with tears.

Tae Kyung was dumbfounded. Not only that but also furious and something else he cannot explain. “Yah, I thought you would keep it because I was the one who caught it for you and that you will never let go!? Now it’s just like saying that you lost me and let go of me!” Tae Kyung shouted as Mi Nyu took a step backwards a little.

“What are you saying?” Mi Nyu asked, confused. “You go by yourself!” Tae Kyung said and left Mi Nyu standing there, shocked. “Hyung— oppa!” Mi Nyu called but Tae Kyung kept walking.

=]

A.N. JELL HOUSE

“I’m hungry!” Jeremy whined for the nth time. “Shut up!!!” Shin Woo shouted in annoyance. “Hey, Shin Woo. Don’t ‘shut up’ Jeremy. And you Jeremy go get something to eat so you would stop whining. It’s annoying,” Mi Nam said and turned his attention back to the television. ‘I never got and never will get use to this type of Mi Nam. I wonder when his twin sister will be here,’ Shin Woo thought to himself and watched with Mi Nam.

“Oh, yeah! I found snacks! Yah, Shin Woo-hyung, move over there so I could sit down,” Jeremy said as Shin Woo obliged. Jeremy was happy that he found food. Just as he was about to take a bite of his food, someone rang the doorbell that he had to halt his move and headed towards the door. “Just as I was about to take a bite,” he told himself and opened the door.

“Tae Kyung-hyung, why are you here all alone?” Jeremy asked with a scrunched face. When Mi Nam heard that Tae Kyung arrived, he quickly got up to greet his sister but to his disappointment, Tae Kyung was alone. “Yah, where’s my sister?” Mi Nam asked. “I’m tired, okay? I’m going in my room now. Just wait for her,” Tae Kyung said plainly and walked towards the entrance of the piano room leading to his room.

Minutes later, someone rang the doorbell and this time, Mi Nam opened the door and saw his sister. “Mi Nyu!” he called and hugged her. “Oppa! Hmm, congrats by the way,” Mi Nyu said as she released the hug. “Huh?” Mi Nam asked in confusion. “Congrats on your engagement with Yoo He Yi-yang,” Mi Nyu replied. “About that…” Mi Nam trailed off.

=]
[ END NOTES: That’s it for chapter one! Here’s a short preview for the next chapter…
PREVIEW:
“Yoo He Yi, since you’re here, why not try telling us the truth about this engagement and who’s the real ‘special someone’ so we could avoid confusion?” President Ann asked. ]
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by GeunShin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, ayz, Love them, gominam1990

Re: He's Beautiful 2 13 years 6 months ago #25454

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Wah JeM,
What a nice story...
Love the conflict that you highlight.
But please don't let Minam be He Yi fiancee..
Excited waiting for the next!!!
Thanks for uploads and appreciate your hard work.

Re: He's Beautiful 2 13 years 6 months ago #25455

what a beautiful work... it really caught my attention..
i can't wait for the next chapter... please put more scenes of mi nyu and shin woo...
love them when they're together

i am really sooo excited!!!;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: He's Beautiful 2 13 years 6 months ago #25459

• GeunShin
  • New Star
lisa_camarador wrote:
what a beautiful work... it really caught my attention..
i can't wait for the next chapter... please put more scenes of mi nyu and shin woo...
love them when they're together

i am really sooo excited!!!;)

Thank you unnie :>

Re: He's Beautiful 2 13 years 6 months ago #25553

when will be the next chapter be posted?

.....:lol:

Re: He's Beautiful 2 13 years 6 months ago #25714

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Chapter Two

“Come. I’ll tell you in my room,” Mi Nam said and pulled Mi Nyu with him. “I wonder what Mi Nam has to say?” Shin Woo asked Jeremy who only shrugged and sat down again to eat. “Useless,” Shin Woo cursed under his breath.

Mi Nam’s Room

“It’s not true, okay? I am not engaged with her. I mean, she’s not even my girlfriend yet,” Mi Nam whispered. “Hmm…really but I thought she already admitted to reporter Kim that it was you?” Mi Nyu asked, confused. “It isn’t me and if it was, you think I won’t be jumping up and down now?” Mi Nam asked.

“Plus, she only said ‘someone special’ and it can be anyone aside from me. You know reporter Kim, he tells whatever he thinks is true,” Mi Nam added. “Ah~ yeah,” Mi Nyu replied and nodded. “By the way, why was Tae Kyung all alone when he got here? Where were you? What did he do? What did you do?” Mi Nam fired her with questions. “Whoa! One by one Mi Nam! I cannot answer all that.”

“Sorry,” Mi Nam said apologetically. “It’s alright,” Mi Nyu said and smiled. “Well, first of…Tae Kyung was all alone because he left me there at the airport because I did something bad. Second, I was at the airport going home that time. Third, he left me as I told you. Fourth, I did something bad,” Mi Nyu explained as she burst into tears. “Mi Nyu! Why are you crying?” Mi Nam asked loudly that made someone hear it.

It was Tae Kyung listening to their conversation. “So, Mi Nam is really in denial of He Yi. Well, truth to be told but he isn’t her fiancé. Wait, why is Mi Nyu crying!? She’s the one who’s at fault!” Tae Kyung told himself as he walked away from Mi Nam’s door and shut the door of his room again.

Back to Mi Nam and Mi Nyu, Mi Nam was trying to stop his sister from crying. “No wonder you’ve been found out so easily when you covered up as me that time! You act so girly,” Mi Nam said. “It’s because I’m a girl!” Mi Nyu replied in between sobs. “Just…stop,” Mi Nam said when he heard Shin Woo call from outside. “Coming!” he said.

“Come. President Ann wants to see you,” Mi Nam said and pulled his sister who reluctantly obliged.

President Ann’s office

“Ah, it’s our Mi Nyu,” President Ann said. “Good afternoon, sir,” Mi Nyu greeted and bowed down. “We’ve been waiting for you all morning,” President Ann spoke and smiled. “You really look like you brother,” he continued and received a nod from Mi Nyu. “Come and take a seat,” he added.

Mi Nyu obliged and sat down. Soon, Tae Kyung came in and frowned. “Tae Kyung! Come and sit down with you girlfriend,” President Ann said as Tae Kyung nodded and slowly walked towards where President Ann sat.

“Um…where’s Manager Ma?” Mi Nyu asked. Everyone almost choked on what she said. “How…how did you know Manager Ma?” President Ann asked. Obviously, he did not know anything as in nothing! He never discovered that Mi Nyu was Mi Nam before. “Ah~ my sister met him at the Myundeong Church before,” Mi Nam quickly covered up. “I see. He’s with Coordinator Wang, why?” President Ann asked.

“Well, nothing. I just want to see him. It’s been a while,” Mi Nyu said and giggled nervously. “Okay. I’ll call him,” President Ann said and smiled again. “Tae Kyung, stop standing there and sit beside her,” he added. “I feel more comfortable standing. Right, Mi Nyu?” Tae Kyung said as he gave her the signal just to ride along. “Ah~ actually, he hated standing but I told him that standing is better so yeah, he likes standing,” Mi Nyu answered.

“Oh, c’mon, since when did Tae Kyung like to stand? Just admit that you’re not in good terms right now,” Mi Nam burst out. “Yah!” Tae Kyung uttered as if to threaten.

“Oh, by the way President. Since Mi Nyu is here, she has to stay with me in my room, right?” Mi Nam asked. “She’s my sister anyway,” he added. “Well, even if you’re related, you’re still a man. How about you sleep with Tae Kyung again while she stays in your room? Hmm…this reminds me of when your aunt was here and you also stayed at Tae Kyung’s room for a while and your aunt took your room,” President Ann said. ‘My sister slept with this jerk!?’ Mi Nam thought. ‘Poor Mi Nyu. She must’ve suffered a lot,’ he added in his thoughts.

“It’s okay. I can sleep with my brother! Oppa doesn’t like it when someone shares a room with him,” Mi Nyu said quickly. “Eh? Who said you’re sleeping with anyone? You’re sleeping on your own in your brother’s room,” Mi Nam said. “Alright then, I’m transferring my things in Tae Kyung’s room,” Mi Nam said, ready to leave. “Wait. Isn’t it unfair if Mi Nyu gets to sleep alone without anyone? It would be lonely since she’s a guest. I’m sure she and Tae Kyung have a lot of catching up to do, right?” Shin Woo said.

“No! I mean, no…Tae Kyung would not feel comfortable having a girl in his room,” Mi Nyu said. “Well, the only girl he would feel more comfortable with is you, isn’t it?” Jeremy asked. ‘This Mi Nyu, thinking of a way to avoid me, huh!?’ Tae Kyung thought. “It’s okay, Mi Nyu can sleep in my room. We have a lot to talk about. Mi Nyu, carry your things in my room,” Tae Kyung said and left. Mi Nyu excused herself and went to the living room to carry her luggage into Tae Kyung’s room.

“Hey, why are you letting me sleep in your room?” Mi Nyu asked. “Like what I told them, we have a lot to talk about. Okay?” Tae Kyung said and grabbed the luggage from Mi Nyu’s hand and put it inside. “C’mon,” he said and pulled her in.

=]

The next day…

Mi Nyu went out of the room with puffy eyes. “So, it was too late,” she told herself with a sad face. “Mi Nyu. You’re already awake? Huh! What happened to your eyes? Why are they red?” Shin Woo asked worriedly. “It’s nothing. I just got dust in my eyes. Please, leave me alone for a while,” Mi Nyu said.

Later that morning, He Yi arrived wearing a yellow sundress and shades matching with it. “It’s He Yi!” reporter Kim announced as the other media walked forward and took shots of her. She then went up and saw A.N. JELL with President Ann talking with each other. “Oppa!” she called. All of them raised their heads and saw He Yi walking towards them.

“Yoo He Yi!”
“What a perfect timing, just as we needed you to explain something to us.”

“Yoo He Yi, since you’re here, why not try telling us the truth about this engagement and who’s the real ‘special someone’ so we could avoid confusion?” President Ann asked. “Oh, well…about that, sir. That special someone I am engaged with is…” He Yi paused and cleared her throat before continuing when she saw a familiar figure wandering around. “Go Mi Nyu…” she uttered. “WHAT!? YOU’RE ENGAGED WITH GO MI NYU!?” Jeremy, Shin Woo, Mi Nam and President asked in chorus.

=]
[ PREVIEW: “Jeremy…why???” Mi Nyu asked in between sorrowful sobs. “I don’t know either, Mi Nyu. I’m sorry,” Jeremy replied and hugged Mi Nyu into a tight embrace as tears rolled down from his cheeks. “I wish I was the one,” he softly whispered.]
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by GeunShin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ayz, Love them

Re: He's Beautiful 2 13 years 6 months ago #25717

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
@geunshin,

congratulations...
getting more interesting...hope you could post the next scene

Re: He's Beautiful 2 12 years 10 months ago #51396

• GeunShin
  • New Star
Chapter Three

“WHAT!? YOU’RE ENGAGED WITH GO MI NYU!?” Jeremy, Shin Woo, Mi Nam and President asked in chorus.
“Eh?” He Yi asked in confusion.
“Well, you said…Go Mi Nyu…” Jeremy stammered to say.
“Ah~ she’s over there that’s why I uttered her name,” He Yi answered.
“You know Mi Nyu?” President Ann asked.
“Eh? Ah~ not really it’s just that…Mi Nam used to tell me about her.”
“Ah~ anyway, who’s the special someone?” Mi Nam asked.
“Hmm…about that…he’s in here,” He Yi briefly answered.

“Eh? Who?” Jeremy asked in confusion as he looked at A.N.JELL.
“Don’t look at me Jeremy…it isn’t me,” Shin Woo said and stifled a laugh.
“It’s Hwang Tae Kyung-ssi,” He Yi finally revealed.
“WHAT!?” Jeremy, Shin Woo, Mi Nam and President asked in chorus.
“Why…didn’t…you…say…anything!?” Mi Nam asked in anger.

“So, it’s my fault huh!? Why should I say something I am not even prepared with! I didn’t want to but it had to be done!” Tae Kyung shouted in anger. “Why should I even share it with you people when you all know for well that Mi Nyu and I are couples!” he added.

“Don’t you know that it will hurt my sister!?” Mi Nam asked.
“I knew it all along! But she already let me go…in Japan,” Tae Kyung said.
“I don’t…understand?” Shin Woo said as President Ann nodded.
“She lost the star necklace and so she lost me too!” Tae Kyung shouted and stormed away.

Because of that revelation, all of them were speechless especially Mi Nam. Worse has come to worse. Finally he knew who that special someone of He Yi is. It isn’t him. He should’ve known it all along. He should’ve known that she just used him all this time to get Tae Kyung…his sister’s boyfriend.

“I’m sorry…” He Yi said as she burst into tears and ran away.
“He Yi!” they called out but she was already running down the stairs.

“What about Mi Nyu?” Jeremy asked himself and then, he stood up and looked for Go Mi Nyu. He was surprised to see her in his room. “Mi…Nyu?” he asked just to confirm it is him. He received no answer but instead he heard a cry. Mi Nyu turned around to face Jeremy and her eyes were all puffed up and red. Jeremy walked towards her and knelt down so they would have the same level as she was sitting down.

“Jeremy…why???” Mi Nyu asked in between sorrowful sobs.

“I don’t know either, Mi Nyu. I’m sorry,” Jeremy replied and hugged Mi Nyu into a tight embrace as tears rolled down from his cheeks. “I wish I was the one,” he softly whispered. “I really wish you just accepted my feelings before and none of this would happen,” he added softly.

“Why did he propose to her when he knew I still existed?” she asked.
“He said you let him go in Japan,” Jeremy answered.
“I never thought of letting him go…I was very loyal,” she said.

“Go Mi Nyu, let’s go,” Jeremy suddenly said and broke the hug then intertwined his hand in hers and pulled her up to stand up. “Today, I will let you cry, laugh, and ride my precious bus just as I did before but this time we will do that…with you being Go Mi Nyu, a woman and not a man.”

“Thank you Jeremy,” Mi Nyu said and with that, she wiped her tears.
“So…let’s go?” Jeremy asked as Mi Nyu nodded.

Mi Nam’s room
“I wonder if Mi Nyu knows about it. She isn’t even here in my room. Hmm…Shin Woo-hyung also told me that her eyes were red and puffed this morning. Maybe Tae Kyung already told her? But…where would she go?” Mi Nam asked himself as he heaved a sigh. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. “Who is it?” Mi Nam asked but the person did not answer and just went inside the room. “Tae Kyung…”

“Where is Mi Nyu?” Tae Kyung asked.
“I don’t know either. Why are you looking for her?” Mi Nam asked with an eyebrow raised.
“It’s none of your business,” Tae Kyung answered curtly.
“Aish! If it has something to do with my sister, of course it’s my business!” Mi Nam answered in a rather loud tone.

“Mi Nam, have you seen Jeremy?” Shin Woo suddenly asked as he barged inside Mi Nam’s room as well. “You’re really close with him so I thought you would know where he is,” he added.
“Am I a compass or something?” Mi Nam asked in annoyance.
“No, why?” Shin Woo answered.
“Aish…! Then, don’t ask where they are!” Mi Nam said.
“Mi Nyu isn’t here as well?” Shin Woo asked.
“Isn’t it obvious?” Mi Nam asked, totally irritated.
“I get it. Cool down your head, will you?” Shin Woo said and went out.
“Aren’t you going out too?” Mi Nam asked as he turned to Tae Kyung.
“I am,” Tae Kyung said and went out as well.

“But seriously…where are those two? Hmm…I wonder if Jeremy took her out somewhere to make her feel better. I heard that’s what he did when Mi Nyu was also feeling bad before when she was still acting as me,” Mi Nam told himself and tilted his head a little. “Well, if they’re together then I’m going to feel a little better and not to worry about them that much,” he added and shrugged.

A restaurant in Seoul
“They say they already have twelve levels,” Jeremy said and drank water.
“Really?” Mi Nyu asked.
“Yeah. This is level eight, care to finish until the end?” Jeremy challenged.
“I accept the challenge,” Mi Nyu answered as she raised her fork.
“Okay then. Let’s endure,” Jeremy said and put that spicy thing in his mouth.
“Yeah, let’s endure,” Mi Nyu answered as she drank water.

After finishing the twelve levels, Jeremy treated Mi Nyu an ice cream just like before. “And now I’m going to make you laugh a lot…again but this time you will be Mi Nyu…a woman not a man,” Jeremy said and put his arm around Mi Nyu’s shoulder. “Let’s go.”

An arcade-game place in Seoul
“Try to beat me in this game,” Jeremy challenged once again.
“I accept the challenge!” Mi Nyu answered and smiled.

“Okay then…one, two, three…go!” Jeremy said and they started to play the game. This game is a different one from the one they played before in the first season of “He’s Beautiful”. Because Jeremy was purposefully letting Mi Nyu win, Mi Nyu kept laughing and it put a smile on Jeremy’s face. “If only you accepted me…we would always be like this…”

After all those fun games they played, Jeremy took Mi Nyu to his magic bus as he calls it. “Still remember this? We will have one round for an hour before we go home,” Jeremy said as he intertwined his hand in hers and led her inside. As soon as they were sitting down side-to-side, Jeremy smiled at Mi Nyu. “If you feel sleepy, you can always borrow my shoulder,” he told her. And so, fifteen minutes passed and Mi Nyu felt tired so without any hesitation, she leaned on Jeremy’s shoulder and slept. “I still feel the same for you…just like what I’ve felt when I first brought you here.”

=]
[PREVIEW: “Why are you being like this oppa!? I thought you were already engaged!?” Mi Nyu asked in anger as she struggled to break free from Tae Kyung’s arms which held her firmly in place.
“It’s because I still…love you,” Tae Kyung whispered.]

Re: He's Beautiful 2 12 years 10 months ago #51398

• GeunShin
  • New Star
tata0103 wrote:
@geunshin,

congratulations...
getting more interesting...hope you could post the next scene

sorry for the very long time of waiting for the update :):

Re: He's Beautiful 2 9 years 11 months ago #84265

• EstherLeena
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Please update He is beautiful 2 !! .. This FF is too good!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gominam1990
  • Page:
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds