Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress

You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 9 months ago #70467

Hello everyone,

I've just started wirting a story about Geunshin. For the moment I only have the prologue written. Tell me what you think please, if it's good enough, I'll continue.

Thank you :)

Prologue

“President Jang, Mr Lee on the phone.” The voice of his assistant was heard as soon as he pressed the answering button of his desk phone.

“Tell him, I’ll call him back.” Not waiting for her reply, he hung up and turned to look at his brother once again.

“So?” He heard him probing further.

Geun Suk looked at him with that scary blank stare and for the umpteenth time answered him: “No”.

The younger one sighed desperately “Hyung…Chebal…I’m asking you this as a favor.”

Not minding his brother at all, Geun Suk stood up, his eyes fixed on the file in his hand as he almost absent –mindedly said “Yong Hwa, get back to work, I’m busy right now.”

“Hyung, you know I stayed at her family’s place while in New York. They were all so adorable with me. Especially her, she’s a sweet girl. I want to help her in return.” Yong Hwa insisted once again.

“How can a ‘sweet girl’ live with 3 men Yong Hwa ?! Are you even aware of what you’re asking? If you’re so willing to help her, book her a hotel room or something-”

“What?!” Yong Hwa interrupted loudly, startling his older brother. “And leave her all by herself in a hotel while she doesn’t know the country at all? Come on, Hyung, be sensible!”

“I’m not. I’m not sensible, so-”

“It’s just a matter of a few days, really, only until she finds some proper accommodation. Chebal, Hyung…”

“Stop! Stop it Yong Hwa.” This time, annoyance and anger began to show in Geun Suk’s eyes as he looked at his brother, who immediately knew that the best for him right now was to keep quiet. Geun Suk sighed silently, calming himself.
“Listen, I’ve agreed to her internship in the company because you asked me to. Now I can’t agree for a girl to be living alone with the three of us, nor to an employee of mine living at my house. Do you understand?” He paused, letting his words sink into his brother’s head. “I don’t want her in my house. Is that clear?” He finished, looking straight at him.

After a while, Yong Hwa answered a bit defeated “Deh…Hyung…”

“Good. Now back to work.” And with that, he walked out of his office.

Geun Suk was dead tired when he came home that night. It was really late and he was sure his brothers were sleeping at that time. So he quietly went to his room to rest.

He sat on his bed for a moment, his head on his hands, trying to fight sleep and gather the courage to walk to the bathroom and take a shower. Finally after a good 10 minutes, he stood up, took off his tie and shirt and made his way to the bathroom, a towel in hand.

What he didn’t expect was the sight he got and the sound he heard when he turned the door knob.

Right in front of him was the sight of a woman’s back facing him. She was wrapped in a towel, and was putting her long wet and wavy hair into a bun, leaving him with the sight of droplets making their way from the back of her neck all along her bare back, until disappearing into the towel she wrapped herself in. She was fresh from the shower and the smell was enchanting, as well as the sound of her sweet voice humming a slow song.

When she stopped, so did his crazy thoughts, and that’s when he came back to his senses.

“Who the hell are you?!” He shouted, totally confused about what this girl was doing in his own bathroom, showering freely, without a care in the world.

Obviously started, the girl turned facing him, her eyes widened as she let out a loud scream, clutching on her towel tightly.

He looked at her shocked for a second. Why was she screaming, he should be the one, shouting and screaming about a stranger breaking into his house and room… But before he could think about it or react to it any further, his two younger brothers barked into the bathroom.

“Shin Hye, Shin Hye!” Hong Ki called while trying to locate her in the room.

“What happened? Are you all right?” Yong Hwa continued, only to stop short once he noticed the scene before him.

His Hyung and Shin Hye, half naked and facing each other in Geun Suk’s own bathroom. He surely was dead…

Slowly, Geun Suk uttered “Shin Hye?” in a scary calm voice, glaring evilly at the three of them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, betshinhye, mun whye, sayaka_caroline

Re: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 9 months ago #70469

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Laila.ShinHye, wow thank you. :-V :-V
We have a new writer. :) :)
To be honest, I have no idea where are you going to. Just do what is in your mind.

I am waiting for next chapter. =X :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laila.ShinHye

Re: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 9 months ago #70474

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Dear Laila.ShinHye,

Congrats for your 1st fanfic here.

Keep on writing your imaginations.

Thanks so much for sharing.

I really appreciate.

Don't worry about what we think. We just enjoy read it.

Thank-You-Glitters-52.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Laila.ShinHye, sayaka_caroline

Re: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 9 months ago #70477

• betshinhye
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 924
wow! Laila.ShinHye what you wrote made me crave for something interesting really... thank you so much :luvluv:

Hoping for a more igniting scenes from sukkie and hacci :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Laila.ShinHye, sayaka_caroline

Re: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 9 months ago #70493

• schumi8
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 142
Hi Laila.ShinHye, I'm so happy that we have a new FF writer for our beloved Geunshin. Just continue to write and I am looking forward for the continuation of your story.

Geunshin fighting!!!

Thank you so much!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Laila.ShinHye

Re: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 9 months ago #70494

LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luvluv: :touched
Wondering what will happen next :ding:
Shin Hye and Geun Suk sharing a house? Nice one!:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laila.ShinHye

Re: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 9 months ago #70511

• mun whye
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 790
Yeah ~ another fanfic at here ! Thank you ~

Well done and keep going !

Looking forward to it ! Fighting !

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Laila.ShinHye

Re: You're the one I need (Geunshin) - in progress 10 years 8 months ago #70613

Thanks everyone !! :)

I'll be updating the chapter 1 (which is on its way) ASAP ^^
Moderators: Mandy, narjess89
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds