Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82416

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
ES and YongDo BTS:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
credit:JOlsen

gotta give it to WooBin, he's such a gentle person, i notice that when he hears the director say 'CUT' he will pull back and gently let go of SH, even acknowledging/touching her arm to make sure she's ok after the release...if he didn't have a gf, i would have liked him to be one of SH's protector...he seems gentle, the exact opposite of his Yongdo character...
it's a striking difference between him and MH...MH will literally move back and let go as fast as he can, and I think to his defense, he's being a gentleman by 'extracting' himself away from the scene the second he hears the director shouts CUT...
just my 2cents....
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by almontel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, yunihz, vertige25, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever and this user have 1 others thankyou

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82419

• almontel
another NG that's so funny ke ke ke....i love how SH grabbed onto MH and kinda hugged him while trying to hide her laughter:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, yunihz, vertige25, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82420

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Al,
I thought I am the only one who notice that LMH is not a gentleman at all.
And I feel bad for Shin Hye. arghhhh.
Sorry, sometime I over sensitive...kekeke

Anyway, thanks Maris and Sis Al for sharing the videos.
opps, break time is over. back to work... enjoy!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82421

• almontel
yes, sis Elana, at times we see that he seem to pull away too fast...but then again, i did see him holding onto SH's hand esp at that scene in the cafeteria where YD purposely tripped her and I see MH actually holding her up to prevent her from falling since it was only a 'trial' scene...

here's part5:

credit: JOlsen
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, vertige25, Angel88, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, ayyu_rachma07

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82423

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Thanks for sharing the vids. I must say that the closet scene bts looks more like a REAL kiss
than the actual footage. And love the hug bts between YD and ES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82424

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Hello all

Been a busy day for me today. Thanks for uploading the makings and NGs!

Remember Shinhye said in an interview after heirs finished airing, Minho is a Choding and makes the atmosphere fun while Woobin is considerate? We can see in the bts how like some of u here say after hearing cut Woobs would asked if she's ok while Minho is more playful with her. I also didnt like how Minho abruptly let her go after the director yelled Cut. But to his defense he did say he's very passionate when he's acting, and it's noticeable that Kim Tan's character is kinda rough and intense.

I also noticed the bts is heavily edited. They only show parts where the actors are being professional/rehearsing. There was a scene where Minho was pulling Shinhye's arm (not part of the scene) they immediately cut it to show them shoot. This was the scene when Kim Tan's mum discovered them in his room. And the scene in ep19 where minho ad-libbed his lines at EunSang's house, did u guys notice they held hands before the director yelled Action! (their backs were facing the camera at that time and the hand holding wasn't required in the scene)

One thing that's bothering me, it kinda looks like Shinhye is more into him based on the editing of the bts? maybe that's just me. There is certainly attraction in both eyes but for Minho i dont know to what extent coz i dont compare his past dramas bts
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82426

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
ah one more thing...take note that these are edited bts, NGs as such. I'm sure Minho is actually a real gentleman. Remember Shinhye has praised him many times in her interviews? Going to the extent of describing how a gentleman he is. What we saw was maybe another side of him
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82429

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
NG part 7

credit: JOlsen
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82430

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Arlene,
Thanks for the latest uploads.
I love the end of the video.
Shin Hye's laugh is priceless..

Screenshot2014-03-24at06.08.42PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-03-24at06.09.03PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-03-24at06.09.20PM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 weeks ago #82431

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
Here's the Camp Fire scene NG
credit to: Jayailyn Olsen

The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.528 seconds