Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67752

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
4th April 2013.

://news.nate.com/view/20130404n32355

'Hallyu Queen "Park Shin Hye (23) writers' genius' Rocco's Eun - Sook hand in hand with the comeback.

SBS drama, according to officials, Park Shin Hye Eun - Sook writers of the sequel. Want to write the crown, he bore the weight-heirs (gauze, hereafter heirs) was chosen as a sequel. Without interruption since the sequel aired tvN 'neighbor' handsome 'and' mainstream 'has proved

According to officials, Park Shin Hye and Eun - Sook writer has produced several hits such as the 'Lovers in Paris'' Secret Garden 'a gentleman of dignity' was a great confidence in the agency. Gag order for the crew to work the plot and characters in the down, the right actors in the cast mulmang writer on faith alone, without a better understanding of the role sign a contract that was announced.

The broadcasters 'heirs' KBS 2TV 'Boys Over Flowers' and U.S. drama like a mixture of 'Gossip Girl' was known as a romantic comedy. The 'Hallyu Prince' opposite Lee Min Ho Park Shin Hye's expectations and already joined. 10 will be broadcast was organized from SBS confirmed.

Officials call a "writer Kim Eun - Sook Park Shin Hye, SBS drama in the country spent came out okay sign writer Kim found a fresh face, Park Shin Hye's work noting saw" what some of the acting, but the group members mulmang Burnt stable shall be deemed to have first selected the actor, "he said.

Park Shin Hye recently held a fan meeting in the Philippines and Japan ended. Activities radius is expanding beyond Korea to mark the 10th anniversary of his debut as an actor to stretch into the world. Acting until recently ended 'neighbor' handsome 'and' the gift of the movie '7 Room Number are getting a high score. Seems to be popular in the wings to meeting with writer Kim Eun - Sook.

Um, Dongjin reporter This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Humilis, Felmar, primrose, tip@thailand, farah_avant, maeladie, seara, Angel88 and this user have 14 others thankyou

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67753

• moon
  • Expert Star
Lee Min Ho confirmed for new drama ‘Heirs’

You’ll soon be able to enjoy weekly doses of Lee Min Ho as he will be returning to the small screen through a new SBS drama ‘Heirs‘ (working title)!

‘Heirs’ will be a 20-episode drama and has already piqued the interest of fans with the reveal of its top-notch writer and director, Kim Eun Sook and Kang Shin Hyo PD, as well as its male lead Lee Min Ho.

Lee Min Ho shared, “As I normally watch writer Kim’s productions, I wanted to definitely work with her and my wish was fulfilled through this opportunity. Working with the writer and director whom I respect, I think it will become a meaningful production.”

The drama’s production company also stated, “Lee Min Ho is confirmed to play the male lead and we are currently working on the casting of the female lead.”

Photo Credit: Innisfree
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: munomar, Lina507, Felmar, maeladie, Angel88, teju, Kim Bum, mana ^-^, psychek8, Park Sung Hye

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67754

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thanks @moon. :) :)

I just read the twitter of SALT that PSH has been confirmed as leading actress of Heirs with LMH. :-V :-V

S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트 ‏@2013_SALT
[ #박신혜 ] 박신혜 양의 차기작이 확정되었습니다♥ 사랑스러운 모습으로 돌아올 신혜양을 기대해주세요 >.< me2.do/5FihdzCT 박신혜, 김은숙 ‘상속자들’ 캐스팅 확정, 이민호와 호흡! pic.twitter.com/mGWpoKAprq

Google says:

S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트 ‏@2013_SALT
Please expect to look back to Park Shin Hye is the amount of the sequel has been confirmed ♥ lovely sinhyeyang> <me2.do/5FihdzCT Park Shin Hye, Lee Min-ho and Eun - Sook 'heirs' cast confirmed, breathing!

Congratulations Shin Hye. :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, maeladie, seara, Angel88, Kim Bum, mana ^-^

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67756

• moon
  • Expert Star
There is rumor but i hope this is true

so we see YongShin agaian

Rumor has it that Jung Yong Hwa is in talks to take the second lead in the upcoming drama Heirs, starring flower boy prince Lee Min Ho. CN BLUE’s flower boy is apparently on board to join the latest drama from the famous writer Kim Eun Sook. Although nothing is known about the role Jung Yong Hwa will possibly be playing, we can only have fun imagining. The two could pass as brothers, couldn’t they? Just take a look at the comparison above! Even their silly facial expression are similar! ^_^

Will he be Lee Min Ho’s little brother? Rival? Best friend? What do you think (or hope)?

(Source: www.koalasplayground.com)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67757

• manka
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 252
it is really unexpected :S
to be honest i want her more in Knife and flower but what can i do
waiting for this one
ahhh i dont like LMH:dry: :cry :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67761

• joyce
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 24
REALLLYYY!!!! I WAS REALLY ABOUT TO CRY WHEN I HEARD THIS BREAKING NEWS!!:touched OMGG!!!! PERFECT CASTING!!LEE MIN HO WITH PARK SHIN HYE...JUST AWESOMEEE!!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: HOPING THIS DRAMA WOULD BE A BIG HIT!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ CONGRATULATIONS SHINHYE-unnie!!! ~~~ :luvluv: :heartsh: REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, SinAng, Rayhana

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67762

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
:wahaha I am so excited after I heard this news! Almost like a dream come true! What a perfect pair! Hope lots of kiss scenes!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Hannah Machado, SinAng

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67764

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@moon thanks for the update.

I read in other twitter yesterday that no for Knife and Flower for ShinHye. Oh, this is the answer.

Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho had been partner in their Cosmetic CF before they've know each oother already.

Hoping that Yonghwa will be the second lead!!:luvluv:

Laura, where are you? You'll be happy to hear this!!!

b64543a98226cffc9c84f40ab9014a90f703ead8.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Kim Bum, Danni_Stone

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67766

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@Sis Eve, where are you?

You're going to love this breaking news of your two loving idol, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.:luvluv:

Looking forward to see you back, miss you a lot.:pray:

You love posting about Lee Min Ho, we need you back.:pray:
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67767

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
excuse me ladies...can i scream??

url_2013-04-04.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is pairing that i never imagine before :D
Lee min ho - Park shin hye :woohoo:
not forget to mention writer Kim Eun Sook :luvluv:
secret garden & lovers in paris, both are my fav drama =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Uji, Irishly10
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.607 seconds