TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50357

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
Weeeee!!!! Are we celebrating or are we celebrating??? Hahaha!!!! :D

Here is my take on Sukkie's statement at his Thai FM:

Sukkie finally said he likes Shin Hye...but with a catch...he said that Shin Hye "might" not like him (when you say might...there is a huge possibility that it is a "yes")...this is why I love him much...he is still being true to his word...HE STILL CONTINUED TO PROTECT HER GIRL...like what he said in an interview...he will never TOTALLY reveal it because he will always protect her....thumbs up to you!!! But we all know the real answer to this...and like what Sis Khulynne said...she does not like him BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM WITH ALL OF HER HEART!!!

Yes, Sukkie is testing the waters...because during his tour around Asia...he found out that THEY (SHIN HYE AND HIM) HAS A LOT OF SUPPORTERS THAN WHAT THEY THOUGHT....because after three years....WE ARE STILL HERE...STILL INTACT...STILL SUPPORTING THE MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN...and when they thought there are more GG shippers...well, they are entirely wrong!!! That is what Sukkie found out...so they are testing the waters...he in particular....

And he won't say this without SHIN HYE'S APPROVAL...of course they have been in contact....just the night before the FM...after she won....they just talked!!! And he probably said..."I will tell the people in my FM that I like you..." and she agreed...now she IS FEELING HOT...had a fever after the revelation!!! hahaha!!! :touched

He wants to secure his place in her heart...because as day passes by, there are a lot of guys who gets interested with our princess...and because there have been forums that involves TOP with Shin Hye...hahah!!! The jealous Sukkie strikes again...that is why he just had to say something! ^^

Dweji Tokki and Panda is dancing non stop!!!

:piggyrabbit

Dancing_Panda_2011-05-29.gif

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Pammoe.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, tulipanns, connies, ParkJangian, feliciawst, Humilis, trix1307, khulynne29, cassie, jgslvspsh and this user have 4 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50358

• Knittgrrl
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1013
@Pammoe

Just saw videos of the Cri show and am totally like spazzing here! He was in a very good mood and bonus his opening comments were in English!

:imdead: :onhot: :onhot: :onhot:

He was so handsome...really...someone needs to pick me up off the floor! (giggle) :wahaha

Anyways, Sis Pam, I think you are so right! He opened with "Oh My Darling" and closed with "Promise You" wearing THAT shirt again!!!
Like you, I think that he was totally thinking of a certain someone and was hoping that someone would notice!
oa11d4.gif

For right now I am doing the dt dance of love and joy:

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Some good videos of the FM and the Cri show can be found at

www.lovesears.blogspot.com

Also there is a funny video of a JGS getting a piggyback ride to the van after leaving a restaurant - JGS was in a very good mood - I wonder what sparked that after being depressed-looking after the last few days? ;) :lol: :silly: :P

Anyways, it is the middle of the night and I need to get to bed...family picnic tomorrow at my father's house. Nighty,night! :bye:

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50359

• balancewen
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 28
Hello guys

I am from Baidu Parkshinhey Jangkeunsuk Bar. From now on I will post some English translated videos here, hope we can have pleasant conversations. Let's support our beloved couple more together!!!

Now, please vote for our pretty princess shinhey !

ent.sina.com.cn/f/m/zmnx47baixiang/index.shtml

Shinhey is the 4th in the first row.
Now Shinhey is ranked first followed by Moon Guen Yeoing!!!!

Let's vote for Shinhey, this voting site can be refreshed every 5 Mins!!

If Shinhey is still ranked the first at the end, she will be posted on Korean Newspaper, it is very benefical for her own fame and for her following three projects (2 Dramas and one movie)
So please vote for our princess!!!

Hope we can communicated more in the future!!!
I will be here more frequently and if you have any questions or anything to say to our Bar or to our Chinese PSHJKS fans, please let me know.

Yours, all the best
Balancewen

Please vote NOW!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, Lina507, tulipanns, skyfab, Pammoe, paire, ParkJangian, Humilis, Avidfanatic, khulynne29 and this user have 6 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50360

• Pammoe
  • Gold Star
  • Geun♥Shin is TOTALLY REAL!
  • Thank you received: 4224
@balancewen,

Oh, I am so happy to know you!!! And yes, I hope that this is a start of a better relationship between us and PSHJKS Baidu. And I agree, that we should support each other for our beloved couple...now that little by little the evidences are being sworn true by non other than JKS himself!!! hehehe...

I have voted since yesterday and let's continue to vote for her so she will win and we will all be proud of her once again!!! :)

@Sis Knit,

Because of his overwhelming happiness, he got drunk at the after party of the Cri Show that Jason had to give him a piggy back ride...And like you, I think this is because he got an answer to the comment he just said in his show from the girl concerned..."Who says I don't like you....are you kidding? You know I love you Sukdi!!":luvluv: :luvluv:

Hahaha!! So that is why he celebrated much...to the point that he got drunk to the max!!! He was so happy after leaving with a heavy heart...because people are starting to believe that Shin Hye and Him are real!!!! :touched

[ JGS ♥ PSH ] ~ I'm a flirt, but I only flirt with my own star, Avant-Hye ~

JKS BDAY PROJECT here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, khulynne29, cassie, jgslvspsh, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50361

• lora19
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 155
Knittgrrl
can you tell me where did you see the crishow vid i wanna see it too :(
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by lora19.

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50364

• P_nand
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 105
Cri Show in Thailand : I'm so very Happy JKS very nice . Him love PSH very much .

This clip is Photobook's JKS .
www.twitvid.com/UUUF9

This clip somthing on interview

this clip is lastsong in Cri show in Thailand

Confrim : "JGS said last night in FM that he likes Park Shin Hye but he thinks that Park Shin Hye didn't like him."

I live in the incident. And clearly heard. Jang Geun Suk, a clear answer in English.

PSH Thai FC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, Pammoe, paire, feliciawst, khulynne29, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, katnissgale, Knittgrrl and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50366

• elham_naz_9
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 126
can somebody upload MV that jks saied he like hacci ??????
thanks.

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50367

• P_nand
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 105
Who Figure Geun Suk Jang behind his photo album. Jang Geun Suk was sitting phone
In Fan Meet.Cri show in Thailand

MC you are asked to call someone.

Jang Geun Suk reply
I call that Teerak.

OH!!!

Teerak in Thai = My Dear!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, khulynne29, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, katnissgale, Knittgrrl

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50369

• liemfanny
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 142
Better to hide this so no one can attacked our site or our Princess :D

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by liemfanny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Y.C. , paire, babbie, dianakay, P_nand, khulynne29, cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin, katnissgale and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: Geun❤Shin 12 years 10 months ago #50370

• simplysiti
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi GeunShin shippers!

Just found out another news about our fav couple

HEARTSTRINGS, the new drama Shin Hye is acting in.. the actual promoter is actually YTree Media..
Twitter a/c.. they got a source from @10asia (twitter ac/)

so i googgled YTREE Media and apparently it also was the promoter for JGS's Mary Me Marry
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, jgslvspsh, Mdwildcats, Knittgrrl
Time to create page: 1.070 seconds