Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80457

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
@Humilis welcome :kiss1: Yes , today is the indoor shooting and from tomorrow they will start the outdoor shooting. They look really radiant and fresh and so beautiful today right? It's like they are shining with warmth and peace :shy: :luvluv:

I hope they keep updating us with pictures everyday :onhot:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80472

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
The translation of the song JKS quoted in his tweet :

We start. The two of us lightly abandon everything
A blue night on JeJu Island, under the stars..

More and more these days, we hate the things we are tied to.
The newspaper, TV, a paycheck..

I'd rather see the ocean outside my window than an apartment wall.
Why don't we clear a King-Kong field and try and grow tangerines?

Really, if you feel lonely
We start. A blue night on JeJu Island, under the sky..

We Start Just the two of us, it's not really hard.
A blue night on JeJu Island, under the stars..

During that time, we won't be tired for a long time.
In bars, In Cafes, there are many people..

The whispers of the ocean are better than the silence of a city.
The newlyweds will swarm to have the exact same picture taken and go sightseeing..

Really, if you feel bored,
We start. We'll live beneath the blue sun on Jeju Island.

Credit: aheeyah.com

Very interesting and beautiful lyrics :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, danieladragan, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80483

• jsixty8
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 227
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since my last visit here..so happy to hear the latest news about our favorite couple. It's good to know that they're going to work again together even for a short movie only (don't know if i have heard it right). Though is short as they said what's important is that they will be together again. Hope in that short period of time something super sweet and very memorable thing will happen. Something that will prove that they really belong to each other and that no matter what they really really love each other! And that will make us all crazily happy!!..Goodluck to our wishes!..It is really very nice to be back here. I may not be that active these past few months, but every now and then I always check on these two..I am and will forever be a geunshin shipper!.... Godbless everyone and have a nice day... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, emerald kikyou, danieladragan, gayusukhye

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80488

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, I am so happy today. :) :) Sis Anne, aka @Angel88 told me that she is okay. :heartsh: :heartsh:

Another picture from JEJU, credits as tagged and @@PSHJKS_BAIDUBAR :) :)
proxy_2014-02-27.jpg
:onhot: :onhot: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :kiss1: :kiss1:
Happy great Thursday everyone, keep healthy. :heartsh: :heartsh: :pray: :pray: :bingo: :bingo: :willing :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, jgslvspsh, emerald kikyou, Angel88

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80489

• Humilis
More pictures, credits to the owners and up loaders. :-V :) :)
Jeju_1.jpg

Jeju_2.jpg

Jeju_3.jpg

:luvluv: :luvluv: :touched :touched :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgslvspsh, emerald kikyou, CAP, arisu, gayusukhye

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80490

• Humilis
It seems the weather is good today. :-V :-V
Credits @PSHJKS_BAIDUBAR :)
proxy2.jpg

I wonder, how is the story line? :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgslvspsh, emerald kikyou, Angel88, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80498

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I really like Geun Suk's short hairdo!

They look so cute together!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, emerald kikyou

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80500

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
@ jsixty8 welcome back :-V

@Humilis I am happy sister Ann is fine :touched hoping a great year for everyone.

Our couple look really beautiful :shy: and our Shin Hye took a great shot of Sukkie :luvluv:

1733_n.jpg

Our couple already hit the news. I'm waiting for translation so I can post here. I hpe they have unforgettable "blue nights in Jeju Island" and everyone can't wait for their movie already!

:bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, arisu, gayusukhye

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80501

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Long time no posting here but I always a loyal geunshin shipper. I will only ship shin hye with geun suk but appreciate the man she'll choose to be her husband in the future.
I just can't ship shin hye with any other man paired with her in her works. I tried to see shin hye with her other male partners but I just couldn't find what I see in these two beautiful people. They're just different when they're together. Being a shipper of this couple for years, I now learn not to see just their physical appearance. There are so many men out there, that much more handsome than jang geun suk, much taller and has nicer body than geun suk but I cannot not to love this couple when they're together. I dont know but I feel like she's happy when she's with this man though I know shin hye is a bubbly person.. but I just feel like she can be just herself in front of this man.
I dont know if I can post it here so I won't post the picture, I'll just write it. This morning, Jun oppa, Shin Hye's manajer uploaded a picture in his instagram account. The picture is two faces expression drawn in two small stones with jeju beach as the background, the two faces are a man's and a woman's. According to google translation, Jun oppa wrote "She's beautiful smile more... overgrowth^^" I don't know who he's talking about but if "she" he's talking about really refers to our shin hye, then I'll be much more happy. My shipping heart just tell me that Jun really talks about shin hye since the background is jeju beach and also before that picture, he also posted a video of a beach that's exactly the same with the beach of shin hye's background photo that sis humilis posted.

Thanks for uploading those p
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, jgslvspsh, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 1 month ago #80502

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Sis emerald kikyou, yes, shin hye took a great shot of sukkie. That picture of geun suk with the dog was posted in his line last night, and now we know that picture was actually taken byr shin hye. The question is whose iphone used? ㅋㅋㅋ

Also, the selca picture of geunshin tweeted by geun suk yesterday was high possibly taken by shin hye. Just look at the angle of that photo, it's clear enough to see it's shin hye again who took the photo. The question is, whose iphone used? and why did sukkie tweet it while shin hye who took the photo? ㅋㅋㅋ I'm just excited waiting for the short movie and CF :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, jgslvspsh, arisu
Time to create page: 1.029 seconds