Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80162

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
gayusukhye wrote:
hi friends

i was just checking this website and found that our topic has more visitors and post than other topics its so good to find many love this couple just like myself :-V im so happy to be part of this group i can't believe its has more than 1000 posts woaahh :ding: !!!!!!! and i find many others who started to ship geunshin couple are not still shipping them............anyway i love these two forever

i am sharing a video which im sure u all might have seen i love it

Note: I try to edit the attachment because it wasn't shown in your post. If I fail, please just post again by put the url of the video in your post.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Humilis.
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80187

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
@ Sis Humilis, I'm very sorry for posting those fan fictions at this thread. I searched for one which discussing Geunshin fan fic but unfound. And thank you for replacing it at the right thread. :shy: :heartsh:

Here is the excerpt of Shin Hye's interview with Kim Heechul. I only found the part 5.
Enjoy reading. She mentioned again that Keun Suk's mom likes her. =X
Credits as tagged.

BhKwoXOIAAEdmvi.jpg

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, emerald kikyou, fanmama, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80209

• fanmama
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 17
hi.

I am a new GeunShin follower. Just discover them last December 2013, when i watched You're Beautiful for the First time. And got hooked forever!!
I have been re watching BTS and have been lurking in this site long before i decided to create an account, coz i want to see all , i mean all of you guy's great post.

Decided to share this since when I read Heechul's interview with Princess Shin Hye, she mentioned that she bought a snow
board as a gift to herself, when I just read Prince Sukkie's line where he posted a picture of himself in SNOWBOARDING gear as of Feb 23.
I dont know if its okay to post. (if not please delete it. thank you.)

I am just thinking that maybe our couple did the Snowboarding together. :luvluv:

Thank you very much. I am so happy that i found this site. i open this first thing in the morning and before i sleep at night.

Like everybody, i can't wait to see them together this time in real time and watched and collect another batch of beautiful behind the scene sweet moments..

Thank you very much and i hope you welcome me in this wonderful family.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Humilis. Reason: delete the link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, emerald kikyou, Angel88

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80215

• Humilis
fanmama wrote:
hi.

I am a new GeunShin follower. Just discover them last December 2013, when i watched You're Beautiful for the First time. And got hooked forever!!
I have been re watching BTS and have been lurking in this site long before i decided to create an account, coz i want to see all , i mean all of you guy's great post.

Decided to share this since when I read Heechul's interview with Princess Shin Hye, she mentioned that she bought a snow
board as a gift to herself, when I just read Prince Sukkie's line where he posted a picture of himself in SNOWBOARDING gear as of Feb 23.

I am just thinking that maybe our couple did the Snowboarding together. :luvluv:

Thank you very much. I am so happy that i found this site. i open this first thing in the morning and before i sleep at night.

Like everybody, i can't wait to see them together this time in real time and watched and collect another batch of beautiful behind the scene sweet moments..

Thank you very much and i hope you welcome me in this wonderful family.

Welcome to the GeunShin family. :-V :-V :heartsh:
I am sorry to delete the link, please don't post any link that may cause in some problems to us. You can share a link to public domain.
Thank you for your understanding. :bingo: :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: fanmama

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80217

• arisu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi.i am a Geunshipper since last year.i dont know why but i love them soooo much and they became a part of my joy in life.unfortunately i dont know how to create collage and...... :shy: but i visit this forum everyday many times.just want to thank you all for your creations,news,vop,...God bless you all :) special thanks to Humilis for moderating :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, emerald kikyou

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80225

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
@ snsaf I love how Shin Hye said she's closest to her co-stars from YAB. Didn't we already know that :-V I'm just glad she said it in words yet again this year :blush: And I still love how the story about JKS's mother loving Shin Hye gets repeated every single year either by JKS or PSH or both :whistle: Add to that Sukkie's "mother in law" tweet and his announcement that his mother will only allow him to marry someone three years younger and from the year of the horse then his bold statement in his message for her FM " it has always been my wish ,will you marry me PSH?" and now . JKS declares that he loves to work with PSH as a partner and the news of their various collaborations started one after the other. Our couple are sure full of surprises! One fact is for sure! Those two are always in contact and they always there for each other
:luvluv:
fanmama wrote:
hi.

Welcome :piggyrabbit it is the best time to join. I was about to post exactly that! PSH says she recently bought a snowboard (obviously to go snowboarding ) and then JKS updates his line with photo of him snowboarding while disguising himself completely! I wonder if they went together :whistle: fist riding buses , then biking and now snowboarding . They sure enjoy the same activities!
:-V

@ arisu More new sisters :lol: Welcome! Let's have lots of fun since this is a KeunShin year indeed :bye:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by emerald kikyou.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, fanmama, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80226

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
This JKS line update picture. It looks like he took extra care to hide himself. I wonder why :whistle: is it because he doesn't want to be disturbed with whoever he's with who must have been disguised too :P
12717780494_46e34d93a7_z.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by emerald kikyou.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80230

• Humilis
arisu wrote:
Hi.i am a Geunshipper since last year.i dont know why but i love them soooo much and they became a part of my joy in life.unfortunately i dont know how to create collage and...... :shy: but i visit this forum everyday many times.just want to thank you all for your creations,news,vop,...God bless you all :) special thanks to Humilis for moderating :)

Welcome @arisu to GeunShin family. :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:
I hope you enjoy your stay. As @emerald kikyou says it's a good time when you finally join the family.
Please share your pov, and try not to post a provocative one. :bingo: :bingo:
It's nice to have you here. :-V :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80368

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
So our Shin Hye graced Marie Claire Korea’s March Magazine and just now I got the news that Sukkie will grace the cover of Marie Claire Korea’s April magazine .
It's like everyone is trying to connect these two :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80400

• arisu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
@Emerald Kikyou and Humilis Really thanks for your warm welcome me in this family.yes it seems 2014 is Geunshin year and every Geunshin shipper is happy by the news. :) I hope this happiness will continue with more and more good news =D Today is Lotte Duty filming based on shinhye's schedule.I know we all are excited :piggyrabbit Geunshin Fighting :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis
Time to create page: 3.190 seconds