Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80086

• betshinhye
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 924
@gayusukhye :kiss: happy to have you here , enjoy your stay and be ignited with our Geunshin's love

and devotion... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

@Humilis ;) all for the love of Geunshin... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80097

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Dear Betshinhye, thank you. :heartsh: :heartsh: :kiss1: :kiss1:
I am so happy that you are busy again, good luck sis. :-V :pray: :pray:

Hello sis Angel88, are you alright? Get well soon. :luvluv: :heartsh: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: emerald kikyou, Angel88

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80102

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 725
News about our couple's short fiim:
'You're Beautiful's Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye to reunite for a short promotional film

Fans of drama 'You're Beautiful' unite! Main actors Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk will work together once again, not only as the models for 'Tongyi Juice' but now also as the leads in a short film meant for promoting Korean tourism.

SEE ALSO: Jang Geun Suk to hold his first domestic fan meeting in four years

The two of them will go to Jeju Island at the end of this month for their first filming, which will follow a 'Discovery of KOREA' concept as they will be showcasing the wonders of the country. Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk will be playing a couple that just started their love, which will have fans reminiscing back to their squeal-worthy moments in 'You're Beautiful'.

One rep said on February 21, "Both of them are widely popular Hallyu stars, so they are perfect for promoting Korea. Rather than being simple CF models, they will be showing various methods of exploring Korea to foreign tourists who are looking to discover our country."

Credit to allkpop.com

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80103

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
The filming will start at the end of Feb. I've heard that they will travel to "Jeju Island " on 26th of February and the filming will go on till the 28th of February.

:bye:

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80117

• snsaf
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 656
We are all excited, aren't we?
They will be acting as lover who just started to be in a relationship. It sure will require a lot of romantic scenes !

They will be reminiscing their sweet memories during YAB filming days. They are cherishing each other as their best partner, undoubtedly ! =X

We will cherish more of this once-in-awhile opportunity of their comeback on-screen !
Geunshin is real ! :heartsh:

This is their Tongyi CF official pic with its background. What a lovely and compatible couple !
Credits for the picture to Tongyi Weibo.

tongyiweibo3-1-1_2014-02-22.jpg

The cropped one. ;) Lime, symbolizing Hwang Tae Kyung, Go Mi Nam and Geunshin !

tongyiweibo3-1-1-1.jpg

Love is in the air, STILL AS EVER !
That YAB ost does suited them a lot. No wonder JKS ended up in tears singing that song. :shy:

I'm happy that inspite of those people who dislike this couple there are a thousand more who get excited and happy for their reunion and genuine relationship.
Cherish these moments, jebal, it won't come that frequent. We've been waiting for long. JKS and PSH themselves must be hoping for their fans' support and bless. They both appreciate and fond of their fans abundantly. It was proved as they always get touched or teary during the fan meetings.
Zikzin !!!
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by snsaf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, emerald kikyou, vertige25, Angel88

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80120

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
@ snsaf There will always be haters so we don't need to waste our time discussing them. They hate because they ship another pairing or because they don't like one side of the couple. In the end no one has the right to decide for others what they should do.
Real fans support their idols in their real life choices in marriage or dating or whatever else private matter. It's not our life to decide. I simply love those two because they have a beautiful friendship that lasted through time AND difficult situations. They were even forced to rival each other because their dramas aired at the same time slot and yet it did nothing but strengthen their bond because they were supporting each other even then. Whoever hates that should never call themselves fans of either one of them. Any one dreams of having such beautiful friendship like theirs. Whether it is already romantic or might be romantic in the future or even platonic I will love it no less. It's a bond that should be cherished and admired by all :shy:

Zikzin our lovely couple! May the future bring the best for both of you and guide you through the hard times.

We do NOT hate. Our couple teach us how to love. :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, snsaf, Maris, nistymaj

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80122

• Humilis
@snsaf, I absolutely agree with what Emerald kikyou said. Let's just ignore those who dislike GeunShin for whatever their reason are. :bingo: :bingo:

Let's just cherish what we have, At least our wishes for them to be together even only in CF were granted. It's even more that they will have short promotion movie in such away. When they were in YAB they can't show a great love scene due to the story line and their characters. =X =X
I can't wait what kind of love story they will make for this promotion movie. :touched :touched
March is just few days away, so we should be patient. :bingo: :bingo:

Good luck with your works. :heartsh: :heartsh: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: emerald kikyou, vertige25

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80127

• emerald kikyou
  • Senior Star
It is very easy for a new drama couple to get popular , but for a couple to stay popular for 4-5 years after their drama ended is just amazing! I remember our couple winning the top five drama couple you most want to see again:

Being at number one no less B) I think the fans got their wish granted and we will get to see them in two CFs and a promotional video and later even FMs! :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by emerald kikyou.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, snsaf, YuthfulGrace, gayusukhye

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80140

• Humilis
Hello @snsaf, please don't put fanfic in this thread. :bingo: :bingo:
I do like her fanfic, but this thread is not the place. :bingo:

PS: your posts I moved to Creative Corner category, subject Fanfic under "PAMMOE'S FANPIC"
Thank you for your understanding. :) :)
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Humilis.

Geun❤Shin 10 years 2 months ago #80159

• gayusukhye
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
hi friends

i was just checking this website and found that our topic has more visitors and post than other topics its so good to find many love this couple just like myself :-V im so happy to be part of this group i can't believe its has more than 1000 posts woaahh :ding: !!!!!!! and i find many others who started to ship geunshin couple are not still shipping them............anyway i love these two forever

i am sharing a video which im sure u all might have seen i love it
Time to create page: 1.381 seconds