Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88449

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Ms. Elankham FYI we are not fan of PS here Sister,all we have are facts and we have lots of real things here as Evidence such as real Photos,Real Videos,Real Twitter Conversion atel by PSH and JGS so we dont need to bother to PS something as a proof. By the way sis is this the first time you saw that? If i remember it right I frequently sees you here laletly.

One more thing this thread is well moderated by Ms.Humilis she is so attentive to every post here if that is PS would you think she will not take action on that especially if it will cause as you say misunderstanding?

Happy Ramadan Sis Elankham!
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Humilis.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, shainashinsuk, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88450

• shainashinsuk
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 69
I was the first to post a picture of it, before I post in this thread. I would first check the truth. because I also do not want to spread the hoax, if unfavorite right now psh it. possibility for some reason ... maybe because they do not want people to think badly about Sukkie and her. because now the Korean media also pay attention to social media celebrity media used. it is a personal right of psh .... we must be advised ....

sorry, I think the admins here would reprimand me if spread out things are not true. but until now nothing was happening. I think the admin here and also have seen the truth as well.

ms elankham spazz twitter ... this is not the first geun shin. if you're so starlaight, you certainly know about twitter shin hye and geun suk others.

happy ramadan, allah always be with you .... sorry .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88451

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
Sorry Hannah, I have to delete your post. :bingo: :bingo:
Please keep this site as a pleasant site, as Nahathy says that this thread can distract her pain. Let's keep that way. :heartsh: :heartsh: :pray: :pray:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88452

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
Hannah My Dear It Was Perfect ,You Nailed It My Dear! Cheers!

Shainashinsuk My Dear Do Not Feel Sorry About It, We Know that Your Intentions Are Clear and Just To Share with Us What You Think Will Bring Joy To This Thread And We are Thankful for That.We are Behind You That What You Posted is A Authenticated Screen Capture of PSH Twitter Account and It is Not Photo Shopped.Do Not Worry Dear I have Seen 3 PSH-JKS Sites and Fan Accounts That They Also Posted SC PSH Twitter Account with Only One Favorite Which is JKSs Tweet.

You are right Dear K Media is Using Social Media As A Source of Their News.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88453

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, good afternoon from my time zone. :heartsh: :heartsh:

Everyone, sis Elana is one of the Admins of PSHIC. If she asked I think she was worried that the picture was a PS. As an Admin she was worried if that can cause in misunderstanding.

Just keep out something or anything that may cause in misunderstanding, thank you for your understanding.

Keep spazzing. :-V :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:

Edit: Hannah, please check your PM.
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Humilis. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88454

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
I Guess IF This Has Been Done Thru Proper Channeling No One Will React This Way,
I Hope You Also Understand How It Feels To Be Questioned Publicly Especially For Those Who Shared The Info.

Thank You.
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by annanabanana97.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88455

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
My Geunshin family,
I am so sorry if my post might offense most of you. I do not have any intention to hurt anyone of you.
As you know I am been here since it's born and it like part of my family.
I am not following any twitter and I do not have an account too. That why I am asking about this matter.
Thanks you for a long and clear explanation. :)
I am being Geunshin shipper since we developed this site and already saw many..many ..many PS of them. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88457

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
I Hope No One is Using Someone To Have This Situation.You Get What I Mean?

Beautiful Ladies of GS Family Lets Move On,Anyway We Dont Have Nothing To Prove Its Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye Does The Talking and Their Action For Us.

We Should Be Happy IF PSH Really Unfavorite The Tweet It Means She Is Aware That The Public Already Knows and The Media Might Notice Them.

IF I Remember It Right They Are Always Been Like This Remember The Picture That JGS Uploaded in His Twitter Before When They Were In Japan,The One That PSHs Chin Is At JGSs Shoulder? They Look So Sweet But After A While He Deleted The Picture But Some Fans Was So Fast to Grab It.I Hope My Memory Is Still Accurate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88459

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
:wahaha

This would be my last reaction on this matter,and now I find it funny :P When we first posted that Shinhye has One and Only Favorite in Twitter and its the restaurant posted by Sukkie it was only us Geunshin Family who reacted of course we are all very happy but i am sure not only us who sees that post and no one reacted but us and its impossible that no one verified what we posted :lol: ,now that Shinhye was noticed and unfavorite the tweet,only now that they give opinion on our post.Oh what a life :P Dont you fine it so obvious and funny? :lol:

:onhot: :onhot: :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #88460

hello geunshin Family :heartsh: :heartsh: (8:50 a.m. my time zone :sickr: ).
in my opinion there was no need for fuss mistake :1 . the error was not native here. started by geunshin compartment of a fan, posting on twitter spazz. :bingo:

our friendly family that he shared only spazz here :luvluv: .

I have read all pages of this thread, but today I can not remember :sickr: . humilis can clarify Sukkie follows Shinhye on weibo? Shinhye follows Sukkie on weibo? =X . that's my question :bingo: .

about their history in twitter kkk remember very well. Packaging with Sukkie on in the first of which were for Shinhye tweet. :touched

apart from the 'I love you' to Sukkie. remember Sukkie said:
- see 'knee drop guru' last night no? . felt fluttering heart? .

in these programs cofenzo he liked a girl
10155055_721618641223051_5266742587652735662_n.jpg

. with rumored. at the time the rumors were about Shinhye. and in my opinion if Sukkie said that to Shinhye. fluttering heart is why he was confirming that she was talking about. (kkk only they know the truth). is just my opinion and steels, GSCI ks2h :bingo: .

if I'm wrong please correct me on something. we will maintain the warm thread :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872
Time to create page: 1.275 seconds