Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88461

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Let's move on everyone. :-V :-V
Nahathy, I don't know whether they follow each other. :bingo:
But, I still remember vividly when fans search for JKS weibo, the picture was Shin Hye (avatar). That made everyone especially GeunShin going crazy. What happen? Why Shin Hye picture was avatar of JKS? But. that was only for short period, I still don't understand why that happened.

Let's keep this thread to be warm and keep spazzing. =X :-V :pray: :pray:
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88462

sis humilis =D if I remember I read that avatar of Sukkie was Shinhye. I do not remember which was kkk picture. I also remember Sukkie public on weibo a photo of the parkshinhye but I wrote (actually had labeled). :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

sis sakura if I am argentina.asi that Argentina is the favorite football team your husband?. kkk him to Argentina going well in this world cup. so he should be happy. kkk you where it is?. =X

sis hannah, you're Asian. is closer to our geunshin. kkk thanks for all your messages. Please keep sharing, :heartsh: :heartsh:

georgina keep sharing sis gif :luvluv: kkk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88463

PicsArt_1404092302717.jpg

PicsArt_1404123435992.jpg

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88464

PicsArt_1404087591009.jpg

PicsArt_1404091929318.jpg

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88465

PicsArt_1404088085212.jpg

the results of the analysis went wrong. I must get up and go to them again. I hope they find the cause of my illness. and still recover from missing the first disease that if doctors saven it is and are trying to ease my pain of the operation and try to have a normal life by controlling pain. I hope to return soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88466

• Humilis
Nahathy, it's too bad to hear that. :cry :cry
Keep the spirit sis, I wish the right analysis for the best for you. :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88480

hello geunshin family. I'm back. :heartsh:
PicsArt_1404033998981_2014-07-01.jpg

PicsArt_1404123198359.jpg

were technical problems?. I could not log in. :cry

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88481

• Humilis
Nahathy, I think yes there was technical problem. Georgie and I had some problems as well. :bingo:
Welcome back. =X :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88482

sis humilis thanks for your sweet words before. :heartsh: :heartsh: . I am awaiting the results :pray: :pray: :pray:
PicsArt_1404089299576.jpg

PicsArt_1404167996590.jpg

PicsArt_1404181902388.jpg

:bye: good night in my time zone :nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, Georgina1108, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 9 months ago #88484

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 859
elankham wrote:
My Geunshin family,
I am so sorry if my post might offense most of you. I do not have any intention to hurt anyone of you.
As you know I am been here since it's born and it like part of my family.
I am not following any twitter and I do not have an account too. That why I am asking about this matter.
Thanks you for a long and clear explanation. :)
I am being Geunshin shipper since we developed this site and already saw many..many ..many PS of them. :)

Dear Ms.Admin Elankham,

This is a very personnal experience of me here in PSHIC,when some other groups do not like what is posted here because its like a bomb exploding to their faces they will sent a pm and confront the person,now it seems that they use another tactic to confront GS Family. I just hope they DID NOT USE YOU to confront this family.

Ms.Admin with all due respect your statement is a confusing and I quote you:

"I am not following any twitter and I do not have an account too. That why I am asking about this matter."

You do not have a twitter account but you got the interest to search this matter and screen shot it? And Ms. Admin This has been posted since June 25 why only yesterday? It is because someone from other group saw that PSH unfavorited the tweet?Thats why only yesterday that you asked if that is PS?I think I agree with you there are PS photos here but I do not think we are DESPERATE to PS this kind of matter. I am sorry if I am thinking this way as I have said this is a personnal experience from some other group here.

PEACE To YOU Ms Shining Admin. :-V

############### :wahaha
This is off topic but I have evidence that someone from this community is trolling at GS and KS FB,Pretending to be one of the group.Good thing is I captured it before she deleted her comment. :P
I will share it when the right time comes. :-V
Time to create page: 1.709 seconds