• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
:wahaha =X :wahaha

Is this Sweet Shinhye's way of showing support for Sukkie? :P

PSH Tweet :) (June 1,2014)
IMG_20140701_180426.jpg

translation:
Received this photo from Kim Bo Tong..keke, where is this place? A place where Inheritors & Pretty Man were, who knows where is this shop kekekeke

BM/Pretty Man FM (June 14,2014)
IMG_20140701_180303.jpg

translation:
The evening stage has started! Again the venue is packed.

credits PHS,TreeJ & Translators

:superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hannah0872.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, Angel88, CAP, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88519

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
:wahaha =X =D

how about this one :P

PSH Tweet (June 11,2014) :P

IMG_20140701_180332.jpg

translation:
an afternoon as beautiful as honeysuckle flower... holding a guitar felt a bit awkward and embarrass, I sang softly "My Dear" (subtitle: flower) on a rainy night hope u listen to it and have sweet dreams .good night

:onhot: Oh Sukkie why all of a sudden you are in:

-floral blazer (June 14,2014)
-pants with flower design(June 14,2014)
-Shirt with flower (June 28,2014)

sukkie.jpg

credits: PSH,Translator,Owner of JGS Photos

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hannah0872.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88520

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
elankham wrote:
Hello Happy Family Geun Shin..
Wish everyone has a great day.

I want to know, is it real or PS?
Screenshot2014-06-30at01.20.25PM.jpg

I check the real account, it's none.
10499483_1433804776896882_8491144003332653513_o.jpg

If it's PS, please don't do again. I may cause misunderstanding.

Take care and have a happy spazzing.

I know that there've been many replies to clarify this but once again I wanna reply to this because I'm just reading this now. Haven't visited this site for few days. I did checked PSH personal twitter the moment I saw the screen capture of PSH favorited JKS' tweet and I've seen that she really favorited it. I also did checked her twitter again the moment I heard PSH has unfavorited it and she really unfavorited it. But some people say if they see from JKS twitter, they still can see that his tweet still marked favorited by PSH. I couldn't confirm this one since I dont know how to see it from JKS' side. But one thing is CERTAIN, this favorite stuff is not photoshopped. I wish you checked the real account of PSH few days earlier :) I myself screen-captured JKS' tweet that was favorited by our girl, PSH, and this one is the mobile version. Please kindly look at this screen capture :)
Somebody please tell me how can I photoshop something like these. They even captured a bit of the previous page that I saw before the favorite list of PSH. FYI, I captured the tweet on June 27 around 01:47 AM - 01:49 AM. Thanks everyone :)

SC20140627-014746.png

SC20140627-014947.png

SC20140627-014958.png
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Humilis.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88521

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
Miss hannah..i have the same thought with u..now in korea is summer n why suddenly ..lately sukkie wearing floral theme in most of his event...obviously he wants to show us something..my dear (flower) song by PSH definitely for him...kkkkkk :onhot: :superkiss: :heartsh:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88522

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
:( Nahathy where are you? We were just talking and posting awhile ago.Hope you are ok sis. :huh:

Ms Martland if someone teaches you to PS matters like that please share it with us I also want to learn :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88523

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
Martland...thank you for your explaination wt evidence.. :heartsh:

Miss Nahathy thank you for all your pic..take care dear n may god bless u wt good health..get well soon babe.. :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by mnori80.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88524

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
mnori80 wrote:
Miss hannah..i have the same thought with u..now in korea is summer n why suddenly ..lately sukkie wearing floral theme in most of his event...obviously he wants to show us something..my dear (flower) song by PSH definitely for him...kkkkkk :onhot: :superkiss: :heartsh:

Yes Ms.Mnori I think :bingo: He should wear it during spring but what can we do they are both in flowers this days Shinhye Song and Arrangement, Sukkie his outfits :P :ding: :ding: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88526

• martland
  • New Star
kathdeyes08 wrote:
elankham wrote:
My Geunshin family,
I am so sorry if my post might offense most of you. I do not have any intention to hurt anyone of you.
As you know I am been here since it's born and it like part of my family.
I am not following any twitter and I do not have an account too. That why I am asking about this matter.
Thanks you for a long and clear explanation. :)
I am being Geunshin shipper since we developed this site and already saw many..many ..many PS of them. :)

Dear Ms.Admin Elankham,

This is a very personnal experience of me here in PSHIC,when some other groups do not like what is posted here because its like a bomb exploding to their faces they will sent a pm and confront the person,now it seems that they use another tactic to confront GS Family. I just hope they DID NOT USE YOU to confront this family.

Ms.Admin with all due respect your statement is a confusing and I quote you:

"I am not following any twitter and I do not have an account too. That why I am asking about this matter."

You do not have a twitter account but you got the interest to search this matter and screen shot it? And Ms. Admin This has been posted since June 25 why only yesterday? It is because someone from other group saw that PSH unfavorited the tweet?Thats why only yesterday that you asked if that is PS?I think I agree with you there are PS photos here but I do not think we are DESPERATE to PS this kind of matter. I am sorry if I am thinking this way as I have said this is a personnal experience from some other group here.

PEACE To YOU Ms Shining Admin. :-V

############### :wahaha
This is off topic but I have evidence that someone from this community is trolling at GS and KS FB,Pretending to be one of the group.Good thing is I captured it before she deleted her comment. :P
I will share it when the right time comes. :-V

Sis kathdeyes08: I'm sorry to hear your previous personal experience. Though I dont know the detail, but I'm proud that you can handle it wisely. I agree with you that we do have many photoshopped photos of our favorite couple but as long as I remember we also state it as PS photos if they are just PS photos. Moreover, our dear sis Humilis will always remind us to include the extra info to PS photos :)
When a new fan of PSH or JKS would see this photo below then the old fans say this photo was posted in JKS social media personal account then she/he probably would also doubt it and say this was photoshopped since she/he would search it through JKS account but won't find it because it has been deleted for Shin Hye's sake. The old fans know the truth and even if we have the evidence photo, perhaps the photoshop thing will still be heard, so just let it be.
Peace ^^V

sukhye_crop_2011-12-24.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88528

• martland
  • New Star
@ms. hannah: Infact, I dont even know how to photoshop any photos even with the easiest trick :D I just can enjoy the PS products ^^

@mnori80: with pleasure, sis :) GeunShin SukHye hwaiting!!

@nahathy and angel88: please be safe, sis. Have some rest more if you both are still not feeling well. Sis nahathy, is it your real name? Sorry, may I know your real name so I can include you in my prayers properly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, CAP, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97

Geun❤Shin 9 years 10 months ago #88531

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
My dear Ladies Thank You for Keeping The Atmosphere Of Our House So Lively and Full of Love.

Martland Thanks for Posting That Picture I was Talking About That Yesterday.

Hannah Your Recent Post Says It All,That is What I am Saying It Is PSH and JGS Who Always Hands Us with Something To Hold On.We Can Not See That From Others.Ours Are So Indirect But Too Obvious.Get What I Mean?

Nahathy Thanks For All Your Creations Keep Them Coming But Please Dear Make Sure You Are Resting Well.

Mnori Dear I am So Glad That You Are So Active Now In Chating With Us.Keep It Up Girl.

Georgina and Shinmario I Missed Your Collage and Gif Dear.

Humilis Thank You For Keep This Thread Always In Order.

Angel Dear I Hope You Are Well,Still Waiting For Your Stories.

GoodNight Everyone!
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by annanabanana97.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872
Time to create page: 2.549 seconds