Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80363

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Believe or not,
I am walking on air..
Happiness overload - It's said 'special fan meeting'...not ordinary fan meeting.
wahhh...Thanks Lotte for bring our wish come true...
This two elite model will bring more prosperous to Lotte.
MIHYE Fighting....

kyaaa,,Oppa see you there...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80365

• elankham
  • Administrator
This is sweet coincidence...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Both love pets..kekeke

Going to ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but can't stop smiling because today awesome news.

Take care everyone. Wonder where is Sis Pony?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80366

• Magnaliazz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Hi all...I'm newbie...
Well, I'm not really a newbie actually. I've been lurking this site since half way of Heirs moments :lol:

I'm so glad that they will finally have a fan meeting together. Personally, I don't really mind whether it will be special one or just normal one but I do hope to see a similar scene at SBS night which gave a poisonous effect on me.

Actually, I do not really understand why both agencies try to avoid any direct interaction between the two. Aren't they cute together? I'm not really a shipper before but SBS night award has changed me. SH is one of my Korean fave actress and I will support her true love 300% whoever he is as long as she is happy with him. Now, I do hope MH will be the one for her !. He looked so genuine toward her at that night..I do hope, MH will not only think of love the way Kim Tan but also act like Kim Tan in term of expressing his love.

I just couldn't understand why the response is different from before. He admitted his relationship with PMY openly (two months after CH ended) but now seems to have some cooling down phase with SH. Is it because he wants to save the blooming relationship or is it because nothing happening between the two? :( ..I'm still trying to understand the logic behind Hallyu Entertainment Industry's culture.

Anyway, they are still young and their careers are rocketing and very important now. I wish when they are at the stage of considering to settle down, they could think of each other. They met 4 years back, just had a hit drama together and perhaps in next 4 years, they will surprise us with wedding news *finger crossed*
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, cherylee, danieladragan, Maris, hacci143, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80367

• elankham
  • Administrator
OMG...
Not another 4 years please..
Both are at their peak time, but it's OK if they want settle down. It's about the right age! Both are rich anyway.
Warm welcome to Magnaliazz Azzure to our MINHYE thread.
Congratulations, finally you take a right step and join us in forum.
Looking forward your next post.
Take care and Selamat Sore.

Never tired looking at their smile...
995889_773040189391622_1680424191_ncopy.jpg

1016554_576573259095081_1765169762_n_2014-02-25.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, Magnaliazz

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80369

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Another 4 years??? I hardly can wait another 2 months for their special fan meeting. :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: danieladragan, mana ^-^, yayaburn

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80376

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I hope they don't take the stage separately. Please don't disappoint me Lotte. It doesn't make sense to separate them since both are part of the Lotte family.

Sis Magnaliazz, I think it was Min Ho's company who admitted to his relationship with Min Young and they were spotted meeting up once but their relationship fizzled shortly after. I don't think they even got to the romance stage before they broke up. I think the company has learned not to openly admit any relationships anymore in case this happens again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, verfir, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Chars, Magnaliazz

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80383

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
[Info] Park Shin Hye to attend in LOTTE DUTY FREE SPECIAL FAN-MEET with Lee Minho on the 18th of April, 2014, at 8:00pm (KST) in Olympic Gymnastics Hall.

<Lotte DF 17th Family Concert>
Date:18-Apr-14
Venue:Seoul Olympic Stadium
Special FM: Lee Minho and Park Shinhye.
Other K-pop groups will also attend the said event. :ding: :ding:

Credits: en.lottedfs.com/cs/notice/799

leeminho.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80385

• Soju
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 11
four years is okey to wait as long they will give us hints that there is going on between them... they have so many things to be done first especially their individual careers and LMH entering the military in 2 years time :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80387

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Yeahhhh...I'm so happy about the Lotte Duty Free news for our MINHYE!!!excited much!miss them so much... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, yayaburn

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80395

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Magnaliazz

Welcome to the thread!

My 2 cents on ur posts. During Minho and his past co-star rumor, pics of them outing came out first. Minho's agency denied them dating, saying that they are close due to filming together and they are just having drinks together. Then, PMY's agency stated that they are dating. After that Minho's agency came out again saying that yes, they are dating and at the stage of getting to know each other. But we all know the relationship did not last.

As sis Mandy mentioned, i also think that his relationship with PMY was not at the serious stage yet. They are at the stage of testing their compatibility as a couple. I'm not implying he's fooling around, but you know when u are interested in someone u date them to see if you can go any further in a relationship. If there's a future, you continue but if not then you pullback. I went through those kinds of relationship many times back in the old days. So in Minho's case, the relationship went public and they did not get the chance to further nurture the relationship. End of story.

In MinHye's case, IF they are dating, learning from Minho's past experience it's wise for them to keep it private. Let them nurture their relationship until at a stable level where they can overcome any challenges and sasaeng antis. Besides, Shinhye's said many times before that relationship is a private matter so she will not come forth if she's in one.

Whether they really are dating or not, that is a question everyone is asking. So far the hints we are getting from them indicates they have each other in their minds, but it's just merely speculation from our parts. We don't know for sure. That is also partly why ppl want them to pair up again so we can feed our shipper hearts to more evidence.

Why their agencies are keeping them apart? Well, one is because of the dating rumor from the Chinese media. We all know that they're both great ppl that suits each other, so why are their agencies being negative on the dating rumor? One main reason is because of the contracts these celebrities are in. The endorsers want the celebs to hv a Single image so that fans think that the celeb is reachable for them. As in fans think they might hv a chance with that celeb. If we think closely, all endorsement are done by Single celebs, not married celebs and rarely celebs who hv publicly announced they are in a relationship. That's why their agencies are not in favour of pairing them up together esp after the dating rumor. They dont want to add fuel to the dating rumor by pairing them up again.

Although it makes sense for Lotte to insist them pairing up for the concert since, well, Lotte pays a lot to get them both in the same brand. Their agencies can deny them pairing up to promote Heirs overseas by saying conflicting schedules as an excuse, but it's hard to deny a brand as big as Lotte. And it's ridiculous if they hv a separate stage since Minhye is the hottest pairing now.

Anyway these are only my 2 cents. It might not be true. But it sure is fun to think that they are dating, eh?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Olive1024, cherylee, danieladragan, mana ^-^, hacci143, Marijae143, yayaburn, Chars and this user have 3 others thankyou
Time to create page: 0.878 seconds