Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80470

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
For Jang Dong Gun/Go So Young, did they have any scandals or dating rumours happening between them in the past. If they did, did they also declined all those dating rumours as well? So they admitted their relationship until when ?

I understand different people have difference circumstances. But I just want to know how they reacted to their scandals in the past! :shy:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80476

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
Good day everyone here in Minhye world....

Thank you to the admin, moderators users and sisters who are very hardworking in sharing. posting photos of Minhye in this thread....I appreciate all your effort to do research about Minhye couple. My smile reaches my ears while reading all the updates about the couple. I can't hardly breath..... :lol:

Minhye shippers in Korea are very lucky to see them on their upcoming Lotte Duty free fan meeting. While Minhye shippers in the Philippines could see LMH again. Oh dear all of you are very lucky. Looking forward for the articles and photos for that upcoming events of Minhye couple.

I will never get tired reading all the updates over and over again. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Magnaliazz

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80495

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
we all seem to be in the same wavelength, it amazes me that when sis Mandy mentioned JangDongGoon and his wife, i was just thinking about them since she just gave birth to their second child, yesterday (a week after SH's bday)

I was wondering how somehow, LMH and PSH can be the next generation of 'flower couple' that can get married in the next couple of years? LMH seems to have a similar life as that of JDG and it seems they met too while they were filming and denied ever being together...

here's a short storyline of JDG's marriage:
Personal life[edit]

Jang is a practicing Buddhist, having first explored Buddhist writings while hospitalized in high school, after undergoing chest surgery.[36]
He enjoys playing baseball and is a member of the celebrity amateur baseball team "Playboys" with Lee Jong-hyuk, Hyun Bin, Kim Seung-woo, Hwang Jung-min, Ji Jin-hee, and other actors.
The famously private actor surprised the country in November 2009 when he went public with his two-year romance with Ko So-young.[38][39] Since co-starring together in the 1999 film Love Wind Love Song, rumors about Jang and Ko had spread several times in the past, but both had consistently denied them. The announcement immediately sparked speculation of an impending marriage although it wasn't until March 2010 that Jang officially told his fans at a fan meeting that he would be marrying Ko in May. After months of media frenzy leading up to their nuptials,the two tied the knot on May 2, 2010 in an extravagant wedding ceremony at Seoul's Shilla Hotel which was attended by their A-list celebrity friends, swarms of reporters and fans from around the world.
Their son Jang Min-joon was born on October 4, 2010. Their second child, a daughter, was born on February 25, 2014.

they had 500 guests at their wedding and the Secret Garden main cast were there: HyunBin and HaJiWon (SG's scriptwriter is the same one for Heirs as well as JDG's Gentleman's Dignity). Then we see SoJiSub there too who was seated right next to LMH at the SBS awards who was all smiles when they were doing the Romeo&Juliet scene...and of course, Here's the list of guests at their wedding (and it seems that JDG and KSY were named Korea's Brangelina couple...ke ke ke..
www.dramabeans.com/2010/05/jang-dong-gun-marries-go-so-young/

It makes me wonder if somehow SoJiSub may have thought the same as us thinking here's another 'CoupleInLove' just waiting to happen or get married like his friend JDG...he should attend our MinHye's wedding too..i think...LOL
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, nzida, verfir, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80497

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Lol...thanks sis almontel for the info about JDG/GSY. Seems like MinHye is on the same track as JDG/GSY couple.

I am also happy that so many sisters are shippers for MinHye! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80499

....Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye: Ho Says He Wants a Woman Similar to Hye........

Hahaha... :ding: I think LMH would think the same too about shin hye, if you're in the entertainment industry, all you can see are gorgeous women with "who-knows attitude", obsessed with merely outside appearance - and so i believe LMH wants someone who is more than that, someone's special who he can spend the rest of his life with...

:luvluv: love it...why do i have the feeling that LMH obviously inlove with her?maybe, that's why his agency is afraid of them pairing, he might fall with her eventually and lose focus in his career, hahaha...

Go!Minhye!
7acb0a46f21fbe09ff79591069600c338744ad8b.jpg

I wonder what was he thinking this time while staring at her, kekeke
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80523

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Have a pleasant night everyone.
It's ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz time. Wish see everyone tomorow.
Pray for the best news...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Wish all Sisters have a great day too...
take care.
hugs.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^, KimcheeMe7, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80527

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
almontel wrote:
we all seem to be in the same wavelength, it amazes me that when sis Mandy mentioned JangDongGoon and his wife, i was just thinking about them since she just gave birth to their second child, yesterday (a week after SH's bday)

I was wondering how somehow, LMH and PSH can be the next generation of 'flower couple' that can get married in the next couple of years? LMH seems to have a similar life as that of JDG and it seems they met too while they were filming and denied ever being together...

here's a short storyline of JDG's marriage:
Personal life[edit]

Jang is a practicing Buddhist, having first explored Buddhist writings while hospitalized in high school, after undergoing chest surgery.[36]
He enjoys playing baseball and is a member of the celebrity amateur baseball team "Playboys" with Lee Jong-hyuk, Hyun Bin, Kim Seung-woo, Hwang Jung-min, Ji Jin-hee, and other actors.
The famously private actor surprised the country in November 2009 when he went public with his two-year romance with Ko So-young.[38][39] Since co-starring together in the 1999 film Love Wind Love Song, rumors about Jang and Ko had spread several times in the past, but both had consistently denied them. The announcement immediately sparked speculation of an impending marriage although it wasn't until March 2010 that Jang officially told his fans at a fan meeting that he would be marrying Ko in May. After months of media frenzy leading up to their nuptials,the two tied the knot on May 2, 2010 in an extravagant wedding ceremony at Seoul's Shilla Hotel which was attended by their A-list celebrity friends, swarms of reporters and fans from around the world.
Their son Jang Min-joon was born on October 4, 2010. Their second child, a daughter, was born on February 25, 2014.

they had 500 guests at their wedding and the Secret Garden main cast were there: HyunBin and HaJiWon (SG's scriptwriter is the same one for Heirs as well as JDG's Gentleman's Dignity). Then we see SoJiSub there too who was seated right next to LMH at the SBS awards who was all smiles when they were doing the Romeo&Juliet scene...and of course, Here's the list of guests at their wedding (and it seems that JDG and KSY were named Korea's Brangelina couple...ke ke ke..
www.dramabeans.com/2010/05/jang-dong-gun-marries-go-so-young/

It makes me wonder if somehow SoJiSub may have thought the same as us thinking here's another 'CoupleInLove' just waiting to happen or get married like his friend JDG...he should attend our MinHye's wedding too..i think...LOL

So they met at a drama that JDG's age is similar to LMH now. Wow! They know each other for 10 years but just dated 2 years before their wedding. Oh No!! LMH and PSH, please don't be like JDG and KSY, start dating now but it is ok that you guys get married 8 years later because LMH said he wants to get married at 35. But please don't wait until you are 33 and then start dating PSH. PSH is so attractive that I don't think she will be avaliable for you anymore. She wants to get married before 30, she probably will say Yes to another guy before you even ask her to date. :P :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, danieladragan, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever, Magnaliazz

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80532

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Morning shippers...
It's new day.
Let smile just like them...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Repost from www.facebook.com/minhye.pshic?ref=hl
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, verfir, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, Magnaliazz

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80537

• Magnaliazz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Sis Verfir,

Agree with you..can anybody pass the message to Min Ho Oppa for not letting our princess out of his sight!. If he waits many years, she will be taken away by the time he asks her out. Let the happy ending be like JDG couple but not the years they needed to be together *dreaming mode ON*
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Magnaliazz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, verfir, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 4 weeks ago #80589

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Less worry my dear all Sisters,
Who know they are already dating... (delusional over load)
And maybe at this time they are chatting through SNS,
maybe cycling ( I remember LMH always cycling at night with Kim Bum last time, so now change partner in cycling --hehehe it another over load delusional..kekeke)

Have a pleasant evening and great day everyone...

Share my fav pictures..

Last time, I do not wish them to be close and dating.
I was so damn happy when get the news they will be pairing in drama. That's it!!
ehmmm...but can't help now...wish they are real one. Otoke..

My other wish...next star I wish to be pairing with PSH is Michun of JYJ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, verfir, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever
Time to create page: 1.107 seconds