Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80599

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Agree with you Elana, I really hope they are going to tell us "They are officially dating". Really hope our dream may come true :pray: I hope we can see this kind of special fan service at their Special Lotte FM in April. :pray:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80601

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Dear Sisters,
Good Morning and Pleasant Evening..

Just want to share Google translation regarding recent interviewed for KNTV.

Around the Unsan , there are three men Kim Tan ( Lee Min Ho ) , Choi Yeongdo ( Kim Ubin ) , Yoon Chanyon of ( Kang Minhyoku ) . If selected as the boyfriend actually ?

I am often asked in an interview , but It is a difficult question ( laughs) . Well , Kim Tan will protect you in Itsukushin near the Unsan always is , or would be most . I mean , I'm a Unsan ( laughs) .

What do you think? Can anyone elaborate. My english is suck, cannot elaborate much!!!! sigh... :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80602

• angel05
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Greetings everyone!

I have been a fan of uri Shin Hye since Goong S and been reading all the messages here for a long time. Sorry if I am late joining this group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80604

• elankham
  • Administrator
Hi Emma,
do you ever heard an old phrase said 'Better late than Never'?
So, I welcome you with warm hugs.
Let make noise at this thread. Make the thread move...
Thanks, finally you take a courage and join us. Congrats.
Anyway, I like you surname and avatar.
Wish to see more of your post Sis.

Take care and have a pleasant evening.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80607

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh seriously, Min Ho is that close to Kim Bum? Maybe Bummie can tell Min Ho more about Shin Hye seeing those two are classmates...teehheeee
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80608

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
elankham wrote:
Dear Sisters,
Good Morning and Pleasant Evening..

Just want to share Google translation regarding recent interviewed for KNTV.

Around the Unsan , there are three men Kim Tan ( Lee Min Ho ) , Choi Yeongdo ( Kim Ubin ) , Yoon Chanyon of ( Kang Minhyoku ) . If selected as the boyfriend actually ?

I am often asked in an interview , but It is a difficult question ( laughs) . Well , Kim Tan will protect you in Itsukushin near the Unsan always is , or would be most . I mean , I'm a Unsan ( laughs) .

What do you think? Can anyone elaborate. My english is suck, cannot elaborate much!!!! sigh... :(

ow nice :) they both are pointing that they are the same person as their character in drama... so what does that mean?
I think they want to continue by stealth for a period of time to be sure about their Troth and then we will read "They are officially dating" Articles :D :D
However,they are both celebrities so they can not Disclosure about their dating before becoming sure about their decision...
so we should give them a short while and hope for their relationship become stronger :pray: :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hacci143, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80638

• elankham
  • Administrator
Shin Hye have a CF with one of the LMH's close friend - TOP BB..sigh..

Have a pleasant evening everyone.. And sweet dream...
Going to ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...

See peaceful are they while they are sleeping...everywhere can sleep meh!!!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80650

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
I love all your delusion sis elankham........ that is the beauty of being here in this thread we could make our own interpretation of Minhye love story and all of you are doing it well.

Maybe this thread would convince them (PSH and LMH) that they are the perfect couple indeed...... :willing

What do you think sisters......

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80652

• YuthfulGrace
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
Hello Everyone!!!

Just got done backreading this MinHye thread. Big thanks to the moderators and to all guests for their postings. It gave me a full background/history regarding this lovable couple :luvluv:
that we are all crazy for to the point that we have delusions that they are indeed IN A RELATIONSHIP but in secret.....

I am what you might a call a late bloomer with regards to Korean drama. January this year, when my nieces encouraged me to watched Heirs. And Voila!!!! After that, I'm hooked. I have seen Heartstrings, You're Beautiful, BOF, Personal Taste and currently watching FBND. I tried to watched City Hunter but decided not to finish it because I cannot bear the thought the PMY was once LMH gf. In my heart, LMH belongs to PSH. Oh Cupid, please make this happen....

But what do we really know......we can not force the issue right????

Love should be happy and free for both of them personally. They may or may not end up together in real life but at least we have seen and been part of the love story of Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. Which I believed is one of the greatest love stories ever that I've seen.

Again, thank you all!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, mana ^-^, hacci143, aki08, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 1 month ago #80659

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace
Time to create page: 0.687 seconds