Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83072

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Al,
do you think any possibilities of them dating?
They are so lovely Sis.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83081

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
@sisElana:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they already are dating....ke ke ke...we can only assume with the 'hints' we've seen so far...i've never heard nor read any 'denial' from ShinHye herself when she's asked if they were dating and her response has always been: it's because they have chemistry and fans see it and she's happy about it...
and why would LMH's 'people' deny this rumour to be 300% when there's no such thing as 300%? hmmmmm....

i'm kinda leaning on believing there is something going on between them and the chinese media keeps reporting about them as a couple...since I like this pair, I wanna believe it's true...ke ke ke...

I've never even seen ShinHye to be this shy around her co-stars, she was like a 'buddy' to YH though I sense that YH seems to really like her more than a friend....as far as Sukkie is concerned, he also seems to like her and she's more comfortable with him and she's always said he was like an older brother to her..

we all saw her during the SBS awards and to me, those looks they gave each other was something else...it's well worth to say this again that they both stated that if they are in a relationship they would choose to 'hide' it from the public since it's personal...i do wanna see our girl happy, and it looks like this is the happiest she's been (i hope) and LMH just maybe the guy who's making her happy...i wish both of them the best and it would be AWESOME if the next news we'll hear is that they will tie the knot before LMH goes to his military service...

this is another bts on the campfire...why does it look like LMH wants to kiss her here?
10155104_788175477878093_104578399_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, verfir, mana ^-^, hacci143, KIXAMAY, Marijae143, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, judemarttine and this user have 3 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83082

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
one of my fave clip made by pluiekiss:

it gives me the goosebump just looking at them...they were totally in their own romantic world.... :luvluv:
LOVE is in the Air....because LOVE is the MOMENT....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83083

• elankham
  • Administrator
Wah...
Sis Al, I just love read your post word by word.
It make my heart dance with joy...
And,
I also love your new avatar. Can you make a collage of your avatars and post it here.
Sis Lina is planning doing a fan made MV using our MINHYE PS pictures.
You have a lot of MINHYE ps pictures.

have a great day everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83114

• Pony
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
Dear all,

Perhaps, should I enlighten you a bit? :D

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Love
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Pony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, love_geunshin, verfir, moon, cherylee, mana ^-^, KIXAMAY, Marijae143, judemarttine and this user have 4 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83127

• elankham
  • Administrator
Sis Pony,
you make my coffee taste good this morning.
Wish you could do it always.
Love you Sis.

they always look good even in black and white

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83128

• elankham
  • Administrator
Counting day...
Next friday is Lotte Family and MINHYE's fan meeting..
Nervous and exited!!!

share this..

if they are singing that day, wish they duet song Love is feeling and Moment.
keep dreaming everyone!!!
delusional is best thing to do!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, Park-Lee4ever, yodicojanice

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83133

• librajapan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 137
i like this too hope to see them in a new drama
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Marijae143, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83134

• elankham
  • Administrator
Hello Emma@librajapan,
welcome to MINHYE community. May you have a pleasant staying.
We have to wait many..many...many years again to see them pairing in drama again.
Anyway, it's no harm to have a dream...
MINHYE in another new drama - it's absolutely a dream in near future.
Love this always, KT always find a reason to touch her. He definitely know she is not smocking..
Checking for cigarette smell? hehehe..the real reason is..everyone know it...

web_3690897496_3e2dca35_tmp_DOWN_20140330_113824-580671244.jpg

web_3690897496_6cfc29db_tmp_DOWN_20140330_1138151383201085.jpg

Do you think LMH also like Kim Tan, always find a reason to have a skin ship with Park Shin Hye? :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #83149

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Pony wrote:
Dear all,

Perhaps, should I enlighten you a bit? :D

Love

Hi Pony,

I really want to give you a Virtual High Five. I do agree with you that LMH is so eager to give us some hints not for the fans but for PSH's guy friends. He is a jealous type which shows in the Director DVD that he wants to lock his woman in his house.

I find it very funny when you said "JGS wasn't easily defeated. He took PSH into several CFs and photoshoots with him. The battle is still for LMH.
I somewhat agree and disagree with you. I don't think there is any battle for LMH at this moment because I think he already wins her heart. But I believe JGS did have special feeling on PSH in the past but I believe he is not easily defeated because of his special character. So Asia Prince vs Asia King. Interesting? We only can see whether PSH is loyal to our Aisa King while our King is in MS. But probably Prince and King will meet each other in the MS because they are same age. So King will not need to worry because he can take care of Prince by himself...hahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, Chars, Pony, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace, yodicojanice
Time to create page: 1.065 seconds