Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85104

• MinHyeLove
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
I miss my MinHye :shy: I want more this nice couple :ding:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85113

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
Hello lovelies!

I'm new in here, though some of you might have known me from Soompi. I just have to say, WHOA this is different vibe I'm feeling here. Completely foreign! It's like, excuse me but are we from a different ship or something? :P Nah, just kidding! Really, I was just kidding. No hard feelings :)

I saw some stir-ups few pages back. I'm intrigued, really. Are we really NOT real? Is there really hidden evidence somewhere that shows we aren't? If there is, I'd suggest to bring it out, girl, seriously. If you have mercy, the longer you let us linger around, shipping happily where actually truth is really out there somewhere hidden by pitiless souls, I'd say, that's just evil, evil thing to do, some more on your own gender, people! Evil, and such merciless act! :P

Honestly, I am not a bitter person. Most of the times I'm pretty much ignorant about other peoples' opinions especially if it does not involve anything to do with my life or my happiness. You wanna be happy? Then be happy! If you can't, try hard! Find a way to make yourself happy. Because no one knows better than yourself how and what will make you happy. It's simple. Too simple actually. I think even my 3-year old nephew knows this better. We adults we always make things complicated. Most if not all problems often times involve just a simple equation to solve as in 1 + 1 = 2. But some of us really like to go a long, and messy way to achieve the same result. Or not. For example, instead of 1 + 1 = 2, you opt to go 1 + 4 + 8 + 1 + ( 5 / 5) - 14 = 1. And even this is not complicated enough for an example.

I can understand if you genuinely care. But if the pun is obviously intended, moreover if it involves using harsh and offensive words, I'm sorry chingus I can no longer keep mum, and be still, for I really feel the need to protect my ship too. I mean no disrespect at all, I have never been too interested (and invested) in other ships other than my own, and that's because I respect every shipper's right that I am preaching it too, but please don't come and stir unless you are brave enough to face the consequences. If you have solid concrete evidence, shoot. Shoot us point-blank, tell it directly to our face. It's okay! Because you're right. And we're (presumably) wrong. If you are brave enough to tell you have the evidence, you should also be brave enough to tell what is your evidence! Isn't it too simple like that?

Like I said, I mean no disrespect at all. I respect all shipper's fandoms, and it is never a deliberate intention of mine to cause even the slightest friction to any fandom. Therefore, I hope to receive the same kind of treatment from others too. Please respect my ship. Please respect our MinShin/MinHye ship! Please respect our every right to ship, to be delusional, to be immersed in our own imagination. Because unless you really have solid concrete evidence, we are ALL delusional, anyway! That's the brutal fact, ladies!

Respect you give, respect you shall get back. With this, I rest my case.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, nistymaj, hacci143, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, lmhpsh26, azurehikari86, Nyocyp and this user have 4 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85114

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
@faidaris
very well said. welcome to this online community!hope to see you more often here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, faidaris, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85115

• Nyocyp
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
@faidaris
Very well said, sis...300% agree with you :luvluv:
@emma...if you have a proof or know the truth just said now, don't play hide and seek with us. You the one make a move and said out loud, I know the truth. And don't said Minhye or PSH fake...they working so hard to get, whatever they had now..peace :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, azurehikari86

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85116

Well done sis...keep minshin fighting!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yayaburn, Chars

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85117

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
My Monologue

Shipping is evolved from the belief or desire for any two people..............to be in a romantic relationship. It may already be established , well known, in developing stages or even impossible............all that is not important. The only rule of shipping is that if many people belief them to be involved in a relationship or that they are meant for one another ...........then that ship is considered to be a legitimate one.

OTP or "One True Pairing" results from just such a belief and depends on each persons perception of the relationship between the two people. In many cases the shippers are deeply and emotionally invested in their ships. They truly believe in their OTP and express this love for their ship in various ways..........

1. Creating images of them in a loving relationship with one another eg: photoshopped, comics, videos
2. Writing fan fiction stories
3. Shippers threads
4. Creating Blogs totally devoted to them

We have been enjoying various pairings involving our Shinhye and other admirable artists such as JGS, JYH, YSY, LMH etc. All the shippers threads have co-existed happily within this forum since their inception and mutual respect for each other has always been and will remain as the accepted norm across the board.

Ship wars or any bitterly contentious disagreements has always been strongly regarded as highly un-desirable by all members. I can say without hesitation that it has been the hallmark of this community to always show warmth and affection towards all..........shippers and non-shippers alike.

It's our shared love and admiration for Shinhye that brings us all together BUT we continue to be a part of this amazing community of people from all over the world because of the genuine caring, affection and respect for each other.

May I take this opportunity to welcome all new comers to this thread..........Please explore the forum well and get to know all members and you will then surely love it here.

:luvluv:

Faidaris, my friend..........Welcome! It is really great to see you here too. You did well in deciding to join us :P ......I truly hope you will continue to grace this forum with your regular presence and entertaining posts. Although, different from soompi but you will find it equally addictive in its own way..........

Love you guys!
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, Angel88, nistymaj, faidaris, hacci143, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever and this user have 2 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85122

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hello everyone..
Happy Sunday Morning Everyone and
Have a lovely Sunday night...
Thanks so much for every post, arguments and POV.
Since it's morning here, let have a cup of coffee with our couple..
I know it's fake pictures, but I happy did it..
Sorry everyone. I think all this mess because of too much of their PS who look like real... hehehe
Anyway, let spazz and shipped with happy and harmony. It's for fun and not for real, BUT if they are real couple in their real life is a jackpot and bonus for fan.

yyucopy_2014-05-18.jpg

Have a blessed and productive day.
Take care.
Stay healthy and be grateful always.
I love everyone.
hugs.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Maris, nistymaj, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85127

• elankham
  • Administrator
I can't help but to share this.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I know it's fake but it's look cute and I am happy.

Maybe anyone of you buy fake handbag, travel bag using establish brand like Hermes, Gucci and so on.
You know it's fake but you are happy using it everyday. :P :P :P
Life is short, so be happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Angel88, KimcheeMe7, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85128

• aahernandez
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 269
Oh, dear! I made a commotion! Hello, everyone! I am an avid fan of Park Shin Hye. I consider her as my 3rd and my youngest daughter. :) I'm praying for her success and happiness always. I lurk at everyone's community like Keunshin, Yongshin, Minshin so I can be updated of the happenings with our dear Shinhye and read everyone's thoughts, comments most especially I love to see all shared creations which I am so amazed! I respect everyone's thoughts and feelings. Honestly, I love this community. I don't know why but, I'm happier here the most! But, as to whom our dear Shinhye would choose in the future, I will be happy for her. Good day and God bless us all!

Hi, Sis Elana!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, nistymaj, Park-Lee4ever, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85129

• elankham
  • Administrator
Hi Sis Antonietta Hernandez @aahernandez,
Glad to see your post Sis.
Wish to see your post often... hehehe
Have a happy weekend.

As one of the Golden Girl in this community, I enjoying see this young couple laugh..esp LMH's laugh sometime sound so pervert!!! kekeke

Screenshot2014-03-08at01.20.45AMcopy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, faidaris, KimcheeMe7, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, pukkycricri
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds