Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85151

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
@faidaris
sis i think when you click quick reply,reply and reply topic the effect are all the same that's based on myn own experience. Hehe.. anyway,hope you enjoy your stay here in pshic and hope to see you more often. Welcome to PSHIC family!:)
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, faidaris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85152

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
at faidaris dont worry i will give you a very concrete evidence,i hope you understand gyeonggi dialect because you will hear it directly from minho. :onhot:
lets just wait for the launch of the products and they will release the bts video. :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85154

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
Okay I will wait for it @emmasmart08. Please tag my name here so that I'll see your post. Since I am rarely here, if I'm replying late please don't take it to heart. Thank you for your cooperation by the way. I hope you'll prove me and us MinHye shippers wrong.

By the way do you mind telling which BTS video you're mentioning here? For what event? Is it recent? I may do my own investigation too if you can provide this basic info, which I don't think is a big deal, right? Therefore I will be more well-prepared to know the so-called truth.

Feel free to PM me if you feel it is not safe to discuss publicly. I am open for discussion. And again, please prove me wrong!
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, hacci143, KIXAMAY, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85155

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
@gominam1990 Lemme try Reply button to your post. If this works, I'll stick to Reply button :)

Thank you for the warm welcome in here, dear! I'll try my best but I really can't promise to stick around. It's a free & easy Sunday today so I have plenty of time to spare so... And sorry if I make everyone uncomfortable here today. I just need to get it off my chest. I guess I'm overprotecting my MinHye now... :)

Have a nice Sunday!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85157

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
This shipper thread is here for a reason. For us to speak/discuss about Shinhye and an actor we like and hope her to be with. In this case it's Shinhye with Lee Min Ho.

Coming in to a MinHye shipper thread and bombarding us with your beliefs of Minho or Shinhye with another pairing in a MINHYE thread and accusing us of being delusional is really disrespectful and immature.

If u believe your evidence is so concrete it's your right, do it in your own shipper thread. Coming here and saying all those things shows insecurity. If u feel the need to present ur "evidence" to spare us from being delusioned, dont feel obligated to do so. We have our own right to be delusioned in OUR MINHYE thread. We also did our research and we have our own basis to our ship
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nzida.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, verfir, maeladie, Maris, faidaris, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, azurehikari86, Nyocyp and this user have 4 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85160

@emmasmart0ß Filipina ka ba? Please lang behave ok? I try mo ang character ng mga European.. They keep thier thought to themselves whenever they think na maka ka offend sila.Be peaceful and joyful. enjoy the news that we are recieving from this page.. Do not create trouble. Because life is too short .. Let us enjoy it to the fullest ok??Love you little girl kasi kababayan tayo and we both love Park Shin Hye..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, KimcheeMe7, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85170

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sharing updates from MINHYE facebook.

10338309_736442459711655_1433249856560012894_n.jpg

Sharing MINHYE's similarity in their latest CF. Both are looking at the mirror. Who is cutest? Of course Shin Hye the most cutest!
www.facebook.com/AvantHye
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/ThePSHIC
Like our instagram: instagram.com/minhyepshic_heirs

ohmy what happen to my signature? How to fix it?
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, maeladie, KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, azurehikari86, gominam1990

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85174

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
hacci143 wrote:
Wow! Where have i been a lot of things in here happened! :onhot:

Lucky for the people who knows the truth, and luckier to those who are not coz we value respect and not make any "we know the truth" statements which was actually infos that are only handed-over, who knows if the there are infos which was added or being ommited already.

Minhye/Minshin fighting! Whichever or whatever happens to them i will keep on supprting them individually, of course better if together :luvluv:

I very much agree with you sister hacci. nobody knows the truth but only shinhye and minho and I don't care if they call me delusional, being delusional is the very reason why im here in the first place. hehehe. FIGHTING Minhye..... oh dear, oh dear other people are just tooooooo much opinionated. :OMG

love you all beautiful minhye sisters we should stand together and keep on believing on our Minhye....
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Park-Lee4ever. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, maeladie, faidaris, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85178

• KIXAMAY
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 343
emmasmart08 wrote:
I rest my case lets continue to have fun and spazz on all those fake pictures.

at grandma angel88 about your question i will just answer you in private i might get in trouble here.as a original minoz we know the truth.

good day everybody!

hello to all minhye(minshin) shipper...

Hmm...so emma your an original minoz..really huh...okay... if that's what you claim...

well can i share my views too...

Ive read lots of criticism with regards to Minhye/Minshin shippers.. and even Photoshop now is an issue? Lol.. :wahaha
with regards to Photoshop...I give my full support in this area. I don't think it was pushy or very delusional. In Photoshop you take a lots of time and effort to do that. Its a talent not all people can do that. You have to study and practice a lot to make the photo perfect. Its also one way to cultivate your talent, as long as you don't harm anyone with your Photoshop i don't see anything wrong about that.

@faidaris...nice one... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

at the end only psh and minho knows....(no one can claim that)

shipping is for fun....chill chill friends....

[LOTTE Duty Free Website Banner]
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by KIXAMAY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, faidaris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, azurehikari86, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85180

• aroc61
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
AGREE, VERY MUCH AGREE. PLS BE NOT AFFECTED LETS JUST ENJOY WHAT WE BELIEVE INTO.

JUST LIKE IN FILIPINOS YOUTH SAYING GOES WALANG BASAGAN NG TRIP.

SHE JUST ONE PERSON WHO NEED OUR ATTENTION THATS WHY SHE SAID THAT SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH. :-V :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by aroc61.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, maeladie, faidaris, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, YuthfulGrace, librajapan
Time to create page: 1.863 seconds