Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85708

• KIXAMAY
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 343
Annyeong.... :shy:

Happy shipping everyone....we just love this two lovely person.... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

and i salute minhye/minshin shippers cause they don't barge others shippers thread to make some ruckus... :bingo: :bingo: :bingo:

Spread love.... :willing :willing :willing

MINHYE FIGHTING.... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

gif credit to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by KIXAMAY.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, faidaris, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85709

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
oh my..
Kixamay, thanks so much for the gift.
It's draw a smile.
They are a happy virus.
Always love this..see how LMH hold PSH's hand - that the great fan service..(it OK for me too if it's only fan service)

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Peace everyone/
Life is hard...so don't make it harder. (as for me life is very hard).
The following user(s) said Thank You: KIXAMAY, yayaburn, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85716

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Sis Elana,

The SBS award gestures to me were not fan-service. Fan service is offering his arms (like all other best award couple at other tv station did) not holding hands. Fan service is standing up to clap when your partner wins, not hugging her in front of MILLIONS viewers and fans. What Minho did that night was out of his character, being said so by his Minoz fans :heartsh:

Not to mention the shyness and giddyness from both MinHye during that night. That was really something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, faidaris, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85717

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Sigh...Miss Emma...you are obviously not a MinHye shipper so why are you here? And you are not Shinhye so how would you know if she is close or not to Minho? You talk about respect and here you are not respecting our rights as shippers.

They've had dating rumours just few months back so of course she would not mention him. Besides, the question was CLOSE FRIEND. IF and i mean IF MinHye are in a relationship, obviously he is not her close friend, but something else.

And let me share with you what my Minoz friends are saying - THAT MINHO IS TOTALLY INTO HER. U have your Minoz friends, i have mine. It depends on how you want to see it. Stop raining on our parade. Sheeshh

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85719

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
@nzida,
I also believe it's not a fan service.
But some true Minoz said since the Heirs are damn popular, he has no choice ( it really hurt me actually).
I am only junior Minoz and Stars, (only watch Heirs and not others of his drama..so I know nothing about his behavior)
sorry if I offense anyone.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
don't remember where I copy this.

Like admin @elankham, I want to see more MINHYE fan art from @faidaris. Keep on creating @faidaris. Fighting!!!!
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, faidaris, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85720

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
:wahaha Your word against mine....Lets just wait and see =X
:P :P :P

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85721

• nzida
  • Expert Star
kimloveeun, as far as i know and heard Minho is not the type to use people and simply go along with what his agency has to say. He is not that type of person. Besides, Heirs is already massively popular and they already won Best Couple so what's the need of a fan-service? That's my 2 cent anyway, sis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: faidaris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85722

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
@nzida,
Thanks you for clarifying. I am so new with this kind of things.
Hope we could hear any good news and draw more smile.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, faidaris

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85723

• nzida
  • Expert Star
kimloveeun, no prob sis. We hope they will be together and from what i see there's light at the end of the tunnel. I love discussions like this. Are they together or not, we wont know until one of them confirmed relationship with each other or with anyone else. Other people ship them with someone else, which is fine with me. But to crash on other shipper's thread is just so immature and shows insecurities.

I'm also learning about Minho along the way and he is a great guy from what i learned so far. I do hope there will be more discussions like this later on =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, faidaris, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85724

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Sis @faidacris thanks for all your posts! Keep them coming sis..

Sis @nzida maybe our minoz frienda are friends too.. they were actually telling the same...

@emmasmart08 this will be such a disappointment to minoz, using the group for your own thoughts.. they have been syrongwilled and very neutral on being solely supporting lmh himself and not bragging ships for their own will.. we respect lmh, and ofcourse his minoz fans, but you having them and bragging their name to prove something ain't worth provin' at all , maybe you should think twice.

Minhye/minshin may be delusional or not, so what? We love them.. individually.. and we respect each others opinions. Either a starlight angel or a minoz or a shipper.

Let's just stick to what this thread is all about... Shinhye and Minho.. their friendship, who knows their real relationship, all we have is our minhye/minshin ship.

:luvluv:
Time to create page: 0.917 seconds