Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85660

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Fidaris dearest, Terima Kasih Sangat2 Sis.
Thanks for sharing.
I am glad you have plenty of time. At least you do something that make other people happy.
It's worth it Sis.
hugs.

minhyecopy.jpg
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, vertige25, maeladie, mana ^-^, faidaris, KIXAMAY, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85661

• zoezelee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
@faidaris

I believe that everyone is entitled to thier opinion but for you to ask me to define/explain/eleborate my own opinion who do you think you are? You enjoy soompi i dont,you ship psh with lhm im not a shipper so whats the big deal?Did i offend anybody with my hope and opinion? I think asking me to elaborate and define my opinion is crossing the line, am not aware that since the time you joined this community ones opinion should be explained,i know that it has never been a practice here because they know how to RESPECT others OPINION.Dont act like a HIGH and MIGHTY here.
If every new registered member that doesnt goes with your likes and with your opinion, you will question and will bombarde them how will this commumity grow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85664

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
Ah whatever you wanna say @zoezelee I'm just not in the mood to so-called fight this unnecessary battle. I have made myself clear in my previous posts to each and every argument. I'm just a world peace lover and a harmless MinHye shipper in a MinHye shipper's thread! An ALL HIGH & MIGHTY shipper of course! :D

I was wondering though, why only MinHye thread? Why? Hmmmmmmm :P

Okay everyone, let's go back to business. Wait, does this sound too high & mighty too? :P

original photo credit to rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, maeladie, Angel88, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85669

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Cheers to all! :)

original photos credit to rightful owners

It's for fun, people. Don't be so work up :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, maeladie, Angel88, hacci143, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85672

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@faidaris: kindly refrain from using the word "people" since you want to make a point, may i suggest you use the phrase "those who are being serious" so those who are not serious need not be offended. Sorry, I'm a sensitive person. Regardless of who i am or my age, i love to express myself in a humble and respectful way. Sometimes, we need to overlook mistakes by our sisters and bros here as i see it was not intentional. This is really a fun place to be sharing our admiration and love for Shin Hye while spazzing away as we enjoy with respect for one another. After all, these artistes are all giving us the best of themselves and we all do appreciate that by showing our respect for them. Btw i love your art work and meaningful posts. Please continue to enjoy. Peace!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, sonia loubaresse

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85675

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
... so why can't I be overlooked too? :P

I meant no disrespect, but I see no big issue about my choice of words :) I appreciate your advice, and apologize if I offended you, but I stand by my choice, sis :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, maeladie, Angel88, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85680

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
Let's spread love and not war. Some people need to stop spoiling the mood at a shipper's thread. If u dont like it, dont come here, dont read the MinHye thread, easy as that. There are other threads that fits ur preference. I seriously dont get why a non-shipper would read a shipper thread then gv a put-down remarks at a place where it's natural for everyone to be delusional.

Im a Starlight Angel more than a shipper. I'm fine to co-exist with other Shinhye shippers as long as they dont cross the line and bash other ships. This also applies to pure Shinhye fans. It has been like that all this while until just recently.

We can overlook some people's "unintentional" statements but the comments here were very personal so i understand why sis Faidaris feels the need to reply. Sis Faidaris pls dont stay away frm here. U are a good addition to the family and i would like to share more discussions about MinHye with u.

Btw, where is Sis Mandy? Im missing her..

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85683

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@faidaris: The reason i couldn't overlook is because of your choice of words. "People" is usually used when addressing large crowds in a demonstration or political/social events. This is a fun site PSHIC so everyone needs to respect one another.
Have you ever seen anyone writing in that manner over here. Who are you to address everyone by "people"?
I assumed you are an intelligent person enough to realize your mistake but it seems you think it's "great" to stand by your choice of words. Well i do appreciate your apology but when some don't realize that there's always room for change and open to admit their mistakes they become cowards. I mention this in general and as a figure of speech.
I'm not a serious person and have never been when unnecessary. So be it, dear. No hard feelings. Peace!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85690

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
UNBELIEVABLE.

1) Anyone can address anyone by people. It is a general word. Why are you obsessed about my choice of word?
2) Yes, I am intelligent.
3) Have I not be respectful enough in here?
4) What is so wrong about me choosing to stand by my choice of word? It's just 'people'. It wasn't the slightest offensive. Of course, apparently it's offensive to you, therefore I have nothing much to say but to honestly apologize because I can't obey you.
5) So you're a sensitive and not a serious person. Arasso! I respect that, sis.

This is MinHye shipper thread. Let's keep it that way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, maeladie, Angel88, KIXAMAY, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 11 months ago #85692

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Just read the translations of Shin Hye interviewed in InStyle at other shippers thread.
She did mentioned all gorgeous guys who be her friend for so long.
I am so happy cause she did not mention LMH or Kim Tan.
She ever mentioned before, if she a relationship, it private and personal.
So, I think she has a special relationship with someone...hehehe hyper delusional.

bestMinhyecopy.jpg

bestMinhyeBcopy.jpg

I wish I have a transparent camera so I can see their 'REAL' feeling.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie, Angel88, faidaris, KimcheeMe7, pukkycricri
Time to create page: 0.848 seconds