Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23543

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
CN Blue’s fan signing event provoked 1500 fans into riot

In the Korean drama “You’re Beautiful” Jung Yonghwa played Shinwoo. JYH and CN Blue held a fan signing event yesterday. The members says “Hello everybody! We are CN Blue” in unison and in Chinese. However, the limit for the fan signing is only 200 and 1500 fans stumbled at the scene.

They arrived during Mid-Autumn festival. More than 800 fans made a special trip to the airport just to see them. Yesterday at the fan signing event, there were a lot of screaming and people who were just a passer by cant help but to peek at the event.

“Like Delicious Beef Noodles”
The fan signing event was opened to 200 fans only but there are more than 1500 fans. Fans queued up during the heavy rain. Leader JYH said, “To see many fans, I feel so great” Jungshin also said in Chinese, “I love you” and Jonghyun said, “Beef noodles is delicious”

Last night, they were at the Super King Show as well.MH recommended the challenge of fishing for goldfish game. JYH said that TW’s variety show was so funny. Jacky Wu is a funny person. Tonight at 7.30 PM they will be having their concert at NTU

Source: Applenews
Translated + Re-posted by: Euni@cnbluestorm
CN Blue Experience Gold Fishing

Korean Group CN Blue held a fan signing event but only 200 fans can get their signs. However, there were 1500 fans out there. 3 days ago, fans started to come with their cards and no matter how tough it is they are still willing to see the boys. The enthusiasm of the fans left a big impression to them.

CNBlue cant speak much Chinese. They only can say “Thank you everybody” Straight after the event they went to NTU to rehearse for today’s concert. These days they have learned some chinese words for “delicious” , “very good”, “i want to see you”, “beef noodles” and “i love you” A few fans find it amusing and laughed. They also want to try tofu but there’s no time.

On the 23rd at 11PM, they recorder “Super King” CNBlue experience fishing for gold fish. Host, Jacky Wu, saw them frequently broke the paper nets. “在台灣把人家弄破是要負責的!” (something like if u destroy a family in TW u need to take responsibilty) – a pun. CNBlue didn't know anything ans said “Sorry” in chinese.
*i asked my chinese friend as well for the pun, we both think its weird but i think it got something to do the fish coz they breaking the net so the fish dies they break the family.

Source: Chinatimes
Translated + Re-posted by: Euni@cnbluestorm
----
I'm really happy with CNblue's success not only in Korea but also in other countries...
for all the sleepless nights, effort , hardwork they put in and knowing how they've started
and how difficult to live as an idol..they definitely deserve what & where they are now
and what & where they will be....keep soaring high~!kudos~!

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by betsy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23546

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
from a super fan of CN Blue, Pogo, sharing here --
summaries:

Some bit about BBQ/grilling meat and comments about how Korean has the best, and then about the press conference and them trying to speak awkward Chinese. Then, the woman mentioned how MTV has a "outside" show with them.

This video talks about them appearing on Calvin's show, and they were supposed to BBQ for the show (not the fans) since it's a tradition in Taiwan to grill meat during hte Mid-Autumn Festival. The woman at the end said they didn't because of how the smell and oil would get on the clothes, possibly (and they probably had other events to wear the clothes to?) I don't know if that's true, though.

Press con and food CN Blue wants to eat (Beef Noodles, Dumpings (I think), Dumping...buns...I don't know how to translate this). It also mentions We Got Married and the ring he's wearing, that's from that show, talking about the show has caught fan's hearts. THen it talks about it's chain of activities for Taiwan fans.

Talking about arrival of CN Blue, and then she mentions the popularity of Yonghwa, which is very big in Japan, because of the drama "You're Beautiful."

Fan-cam of press con. More about what they think about Taiwan, fans, food there, what they want to do, what they will do, etc.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy, elankham

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23635

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
CNBLUE nominated for Billboard Japan’s best “Independent Artist of the Year 2010″

CNBLUE, who has just released their second single “I Don’t Know Why” in Japan has been nominated for best “Independent Artist of the Year 2010″.

The standard for being nominated was to have a #1 single on the Hot100 Billboards, Hot Airplay, top single sales, or at least one top album in 2010.

The voting will begin November 1, 2010 and will close on November 15th. Fans will be able to vote through the website or using their mobile phones.

The Billboard Japan Music Awards will be held in Tokyo on February 6, 2011.

© Billboard Japan ( site ) + gokpop

weeeee~! KUDOS~!!Best of luck to CNBlue...

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23637

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
i am a sukkiehye shipper but i also can't see yong hwa being paired with any girl but our shinhye...selfish me..
i am not a follower of WGM, but is yong hwa dating that SNSD girl in real life?
I always thought that shinhye is yong hwa's ideal girl..(but sukkie is shinhye's ideal man, lol)

is it true that yong hwa was seen with shinhye on sept 12 at galleria dept store? if this is true, then yong hwa is communicating again with the anjells...they are good friends anyway...look at hongki and shinhye, they go out but is scandal-free.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23644

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
CN Blue Interview from Taiwan Press Conference

Members played a quick question and answer game on stage where members share embarassing stories about each other.

South Korean stylish male band CNBLUE are having their first visit to Taiwan. A press conference was held today in Taipei, to celebrate their new album winning a double platinum. The members played a quick question and answer game on stage; leader Jung Yong Hwa took the opportunity to expose the other members’ embarassing stories, leading to laughter from the fans.

It is the first time CNBLUE are promoting in Taiwan. In the afternoon during the press conference, they played a quick question and answer, leading the members to joke about and expose each other’s secrets. Bassist Lee Jung Shin was asked of his feelings of the other members. He praised guitarist Lee Jong Hyun for being a very bright person. As for drummer Kang Min Hyuk, since the two are good friends, he doesn’t have any special feelings.

When Lee Jung Shin spoke about Jung Yong Hwa, he said that he is just like an older brother. However, Jung Yong Hwa deliberately countered, and said that Lee Jung Shin saying this means that he has no other charms, and jokingly told Lee Jung Shin, “I didn’t really have any feelings when I saw you for the first time anwyay, I just thought that you were really tall!”

Jung Yong Hwa, who pays attention to fashion, was asked whether or not he was the member that spends the most time dressing up before going out. Jung Yong Hwa frankly said that he is even picky when choosing an accessory, but is definitely not the member that spends the time; he revealed that Lee Jong Hyun does not particularly try to dress up well, but still he always is the one that is gets ready the latest.

When CNBLUE were asked which member cries most often, everyone pointed out in unison that Kang Min Hyuk does. They said that when most people accidently kick a table leg, one would hold their foot and complain about the pain. However, Kang Min Hyuk would immediately climb onto his bed, complaining about the pain while crying. Kang Min Hyuk promptly refuted, clarifying that it’s not that he likes to cry, it’s just that tears will flow out unconsciously.

Source: The Liberty Times
Translation: milkystars @ Code Azzurro

I read this at AF, credit to Choco_Latte

they always make me laugh with their random answers to some personal questions...
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23645

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
@tata0103

Hi, i'm interested on your questions and really get my curious side. Let us ask the expert about this.

EVE, SUNNY AND PJ...............calling....................calling........................are you there? Are you aware of this? Is this true? Please confirm this. cOZ' im also dying to know if SH and YH are really together. Wow!!! let us know the soonest or i'll die of waiting!!!! lol!!

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23695

• Irish_Law
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 397
@tata & July...hi nice to meet ya...tata0103 wrote:
i am a sukkiehye shipper but i also can't see yong hwa being paired with any girl but our shinhye...selfish me...
ah *toss* me second! I think Yonghwa really is being himself naturally when he's with Shinhye.
tata0103 wrote:
i am not a follower of WGM, but is yong hwa dating that SNSD girl in real life?
I always thought that shinhye is yong hwa's ideal girl..(but sukkie is shinhye's ideal man, lol)
it's just a variety show -pretend to be married- So many delusional fans declare that they're dating.
We don't know what's behind this. One thing for sure, to me, Yonghwa deserves better girl.
FYI, Yonghwa never said directly that Shinhye is his ideal girl. He picked her in a game called Ideal Girl World Cup. He had to pick one. He always ended up picking Shinhye instead of many girls. He said so many times to the interviewer that he doesn't like Shinhye but he likes GoMinam kkk :lol: *so what if you like Shinhye anyway...* :lol:
tata0103 wrote:
is it true that yong hwa was seen with shinhye on sept 12 at galleria dept store? if this is true, then yong hwa is communicating again with the anjells...they are good friends anyway...look at hongki and shinhye, they go out but is scandal-free.
it's just a juicy rumor (well it is said by so many people - who seem don't like this to be true). To me it's 50:50. I think if they go and hang out together, that's good.
I dun get why people are so quick to say this is a "silly rumour"..:whistle:

@almontel, thank you for the article. Love reading their intevirew...so cute of them.
@Betsy & Nu2me...you gals are so update! thank you!!

A MUST SEE VIDEO
This is the second version of Bluelove Taiwan. The first one was with bonus special cards from the boys. This one comes with bonus DVD including the MV filming and photoshoot BTS.

CR. CNBLUESOUL

^
^
LOVE LOVE Minhyuk's drum skill <3
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Irish_Law.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23700

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I don't see anything wrong if Yonghwa and Shin Hye were seen hanging out or having tea, lunch or dinner together. There is nothing wrong with that. I agree with you ladies.

Shin Hye had mentioned before on an interview that she misses Yonghwa and have not spoken to him since YAB, does not have his number. So maybe during Sukkie's last fan meet in Seoul they met up. :) There is nothing wrong if Yonghwa is attracted to Shin Hye.

even LHK and JYH are close

Hongki tweet

CN Blue leaving Taiwan

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, Last_Angel

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23724

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more newsbit
With Calvin Chen on JK Pop Craze, their double-episodes will air on 10/18 & 10/19.

Press con

Although it was the day of the Moon Festival, 800 dedicated fangirls skipped the celebration to greet Korean group CNBLUE at the airport instead. The members arrived in Taiwan on the evening of the 22nd for a 5-day promotional tour. Warner Taiwan called in 60 part-time students along with some airport police officers to ensure their stars' safety. There will be a press conference on Thursday, an autograph session on Friday, followed by a sell-out show at NTU Sports Center on Saturday.

In contrast to most foreign stars visiting Taiwan, CNBLUE didn’t request to try out the local delicacy 小籠包 (Xiao Long Bao). They went to their hotel for Korean food (and requested the same for their subsequent meals), followed by a taping of "JK Pop Craze” hosted by Fahrenheit’s Calvin Chen. They will also be making an appearance on Jacky Wu’s variety “Super King”.

cr: Appledaily, Libertytimes, UDN, CpopAccess
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Last_Angel

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23729

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
if only their schedules in TW were the same, i believe that they could have met privately...they are good friends even before WGM.
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by tata0103.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23730

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
thanks for the reply...i really wish that they maintain their good friendship despite those silly rumors...anjells, fighting..
really hard to be a celebrity especially if you're an idol .....but i love hongki's closeness with shinhye, they could chat and see each other all they want but no silly rumor is created...I remember reading an article before where shinhye said that's its alright for her to be seen with the 3 anjell guys because they are really her friends....
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: C.N. BLUE 13 years 7 months ago #23768

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
C.N. Blue Jung Yong Hwa Hide at the Male Toilet to Escape from Fans

CNBLUE leader Jung Yonghwa left Taiwan early in the morning and his waiting room was surrounded by a large number of fans, he went to the toilet twice. Meanwhile The other three members came back to Korea yesterday.

Because the flights were all full, Yonghwa had to take the early flight causing hundred of fans chasing him at the airport. He was still smiling. After that, he and his manager was in the airport’s waiting room. On the same plane he was surrounded by fans. He couldnt help to hide in the male toilet because of panic.

Last night, CNBLUE celebrates at Japanese resto. Minhyuk said in Chinese “I miss everyone!” SELF: I like quiet and talented girls.” Then Yonghwa on the side pretended to be a “feminine” causing the people to laugh so hard.

Source : TW Yahoo News
Translated by Euni@cnbluestorm
Edited & posted by omonOona@cnbluestorm
--
LOL.. YH is funny~! :lol:

Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by betsy.
Time to create page: 0.862 seconds