Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146595

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Yeees sis @jenzzy i've just opened my IG and my cell phone bugged with PSH's notifications loooool
I was surprised :P she's having good time in Tokyo ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146596

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
these are the last 2 updates she made.....04-18-16

web_2038797528_b425eaca_Screenshot_2016-04-18-19-32-33.png

web_2038797528_0f347708_Screenshot_2016-04-18-19-31-16.png

Hello sis @narjess.....happy to see you here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146598

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@Jenzzy for all the updates. I was worried about Shin hye because of the earthquake in Japan. I'm glad she posted on her IG, that means she is safe. Those pictures got me confused as whether she was still in Tokyo or in Portland Oregon (U.S.) because one of the picture had Camden Blue Donut and underneath that it said Portland, OR. :S

Then it occurred to me that she could still be in Tokyo because Camden Blue Donut have a location in Daikanyama, Japan. Here's a little info about Daikanyama:

Daikanyama

Daikanyama is the slope from Daikanyama station following the Tokyu Toyoko railway up to the giant chimney of the incineration plant near the JR Yamanote railway line.

Between the station and the Yamanote line tracks are numerous tiny cafes, crepe shops, art spaces, skateboarder stores, clothing stores, hairdressers, shoe shops, boutiques, and accessory stores that give Daikanyama its often cutsie, but always mod, often retro, reputation.

The only picture that really confused me was the Cafe Friendly since I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe it was one of those small cafes in the Daikanyama. :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146599

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
This really settled the matter whether she is in Tokyo. She is still there because of this photo of Canvas Tokyo.

Shin Hye's IG:

Screenshot2016-04-18at8.13.50AM.png

Photo of Canvas Tokyo in Hiroo. Same store front.

Screenshot2016-04-18at8.14.19AM.png

With its stylish interior and well-stocked supply of Tokyo’s much-loved Nico doughnuts, Canvas Tokyo has been turning heads in Hiroo ever since it opened its doors in early October 2015. If you’ve been lamenting the closure of Nico’s Hiroo branch, you’ll be delighted to hear you can buy a total of seven varieties of their delicious doughnuts here, starting at ¥190 each.

Besides doughnuts, the café also offers a range of food options including spicy chilli con carne, a tender pork dish that’s stewed in black beer, pita sandwiches and four varieties of lunch bowls. For best value, opt for the ¥950 lunch set which includes one dish from the lunch menu paired with either a café Americano or a cup of organic rooibos tea. Other coffee options include espressos, cappuccinos and flat whites. We simply love the barista’s latte art, which you can personalise during offpeak hours by requesting a design of your choice.

But that’s not all! Every Friday night they open up the event space on the 2nd floor to function as a bar-come-art gallery. Usually, this floor is for members only (or if you want to rent it out, it costs from ¥10,000 per hour). How to become a member? Ask for a point card, and for each ¥300 you spend, you’ll receive a stamp. Thirty stamps gets you membership status, giving you access to this VIP floor during lunchtime dining.

Cr: Timeout.com
Source: www.timeout.com/tokyo/restaurants/canvas-tokyo
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146600

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
Shin Hye's Celine trio bag is just love❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146606

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah.... love everytime Shinhye travels, we get more IG updates from her
:luvluv:

Thank you for all the shares Jenzzy, BluenB, Yummiejeu, Simons and Narjess. Love the sharing of informations relating to her pictures sis Yummiejeu.... me too got a bit confused on that Camden Blue doughnut :P
:heartsh:

did they walk 14 kilometers... after enjoying the sweets :lol:
Was that the Garden House Crafts also in Log Road, Daikanyama, Tokyo

Similar yummy dessert Shinhye ate at Garden House Crafts (bread, cake! Cafe)

:kiss1:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146607

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The dog that's Shinhye took picture of is like the Boston Terrier breed.. she caption it as French bulldog?
ssinz7너는 이름이 뭐야아 - 프렌치불독

Like this one...

The Boston Terrier wears a tuxedo coat and a stylin’ attitude. He is friendly, portable and enthusiastic in everything he does. He gets along well with kids, other pets and pretty much everyone he meets. All in all, he’s a fantastic little companion dog.
cr vetstreet

... the French bulldog....

They almost have similar features :)
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146617

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
sparklingmag IG UPDATE #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #understandavenue #ChoSeHyun #eyecontact Exhibition

CgYVQK-UIAAdKcy.jpg

CgYVQKmVAAA_Py1.jpg

CR.instagram.com/p/BEXliTJNumF/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146623

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
haha...LOL Thanks sis@Nu2me for your info. I don't how you were able to find the place where she bought the dessert since it didn't have any tag on it. It looked so yummy. And I learned something new about the French bull dog and Boston Terrier. I didn't even notice the difference (both have bulging eyes) and I'm a dog owner! So Shin Hye thought it was a Frenchie when it was actually a Boston Terrier. Good eye! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 3 weeks ago #146624

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Shinhye sent coffee truck for Entertainer's team today, Entertainer's PD is YAB PD ( cr. Pearl0024 )

www.instagram.com/p/BEVU9YIMSRY/?taken-by=roadman00

Screenshot2016-04-19at8.13.21AM.png

My note: If Shin Hye sent those trucks on the 18th and visited them then she must have returned to Korea over the weekend.
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds