Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133368

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Hi sister @Selien I agree with you, people have different taste of people.
Shinhye needs fans like you, doesnt mind but ignore hatred and focus on what's Shinhye's happiness. Its the true meaning of being a fan :)
Enjoy your stay here and God Bless you !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BadBat, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133370

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
www.soompi.com/2015/08/21/park-shin-hye-...alicious-commenters/

www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/park-shi...the-hateful-comments

Park Shin Hye Shows Pity Towards Malicious Commenters

Park-Shin-Hye-2-800x450.jpg
Actress Park Shin Hye took to Instagram in response to her haters.

On August 21, she posted a photo along with the caption, “I’m living my life just as my mother gave birth to me. I don’t know why you are saying and writing harsh words with such beautiful mouths and hands…. What a pity…”

Trans: (to sounds good: "I'm living my life hard as I was naturally born by my mom, but why you write and speak like that way- ")
park-shin-hye-instagram.png

Netizens seem to have been making comments on how different she looks compared to her past photos and criticized her of not being a natural beauty.

Rather than attacking her anti-fans, however, Park Shin Hye addressed them in a calm manner, which may be more effective.

Netizen Buzz

I read MOST good comments earlier in naver and Knetz are with PSH !
CM8aWWqVAAAivXH.jpg

CM8aXBrUsAADKwU.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Annie20

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133374

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you @Selien for your positive attitude. Like what sis @Nicole said.... I too don't pay much attention to others... sometimes it's not pleasant to read them especially those who wants their idol paired up with Shinhye. I'm not hardcore pairing her with male actors. I love the chemistry of what I've watched, read and enjoyed... but that does not mean anything really... it's her choice and I will be supportive of her. She is a good person and deserves her happiness whether in her hobbies, with her friends, with her family and whoever she wants to hang out with.

It's sad to read that Shinhye was bothered by some.
oh anti-fans.... please leave her alone !! :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Annie20

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133377

:) HEllo Sisters , fellow lovers of pretty PARk SHIN HYE in reply to this instagram dated 21.08'15 ,remember the story of sour grapes?? There was a "girl" who saw delicious looking grapes but it grew so high that she have no chance of getting it so to pacify her growing appetite of the delicious grapes she said to herself, never mind I am sure it is so sour no one can eat it. This bullies are like that ,Our princess is beyond their reach that is why they are angry and throw those bad words to her.Just let them grind their teeth with envy and jealousy, Who cares? we all know better. Tell me who is going to be sick with all this negative feelings? You know the ways of the devil always wanting an angel to fall down And our princess is an angel , She have a beutiful heart that is why GOD is with her!! Head up litlle Princess God bless you and woo this bullies!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Nyocyp, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Annie20

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133378

• jhen30
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: PARKSHINHYE FOREVER :luvluv:

CM8QFsfUwAAHC75.jpg

Cheer up our stunning princess. No one can put down a good person with such an amazing character. May your haters have a long life so that they will see how beautiful and successful you are even they bullied you. There's so many people around the world who loves and cared for you. Haters are only few if they compared to those who support and loves you. Stay beautiful as you are, be happy,healthy,prosper,kind,famous and down to earth person. We love you forever our dearest shinhye.
haters and basher are not worth it of your attentions. they bash you because they cann't accept the
fact that your really in a peak of your career.they envied of what you have co'z they can't have that
either in thier life. a beauty like yours is prone to envious of those people who luck in everything in
lives. what is important is that your family loves you as well as those millions of fans around the world.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Nyocyp, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Hpouo

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133530

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Park Shin Hye Addresses Mean Instagram Users Who Claim She Has Had Plastic Surgery

kdrama stars also up an article regarding her ig updates.

www.kdramastars.com/articles/94215/20150...-plastic-surgery.htm

she must be upset reading those malicious comments from her ig.. plus she advertise so many brands and get more popular due to that, haters gonna hate and always find anything bad to talk... fighting Shin Hye!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, Hpouo

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133533

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Untitled-15.jpg

happy to see alot of starlight angels support her in various way from around the world.
tumblr_static_park_shin_hye.gif
l8sa7U9.gif

she just beatiful as she is... obviously haters are nonsense on accusing her doing a plastic surgery... hmmm...
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by aki_lala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Hpouo

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133564

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin Hyes IG update......8-25-15

3542385165_d84f5946_image.jpg

CNL_yg9VEAA30T0.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, Hpouo

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133565

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
Jenzzy wrote:
Park Shin Hyes IG update......8-25-15

3542385165_d84f5946_image.jpg

"Filmed while shooting #Pinocchio, #Beauty_Inside #Woojin Movie that sends you heart. I ask for your love and attention^^ Good Night"

Trans By: PSH_Translate ‏

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Hpouo

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 8 months ago #133591

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
CNOPFn0UsAAOGuE.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 2.578 seconds