[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138646

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
sarah.94 wrote:
Psh IG update with soo young :heartsh: :heartsh:

pshIG.jpg

cto

awwww...so cute. Like a girl's day out. Thanks This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for this pic. I wonder if Kang Sora took a selfie with Shin Hye or are they not that close?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138648

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
ohh ur wlc sis @yummiejeu :heartsh: :heartsh:
noselfie for them yet , Im just know that they're follow each other on Instagram :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138650

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Taking it from sis @sarahs post.....

Shin Hye and Soo young's IG update.....

CRxHkhtU8AANX9I.png

CRxHlCKUcAA8byU.png

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138653

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
CRxB6_3U8AA-lMZ.jpg

CRxHNdlUYAAhaMl.jpg

cr margaux_sa
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138656

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
woohoo I knew that shin hye will post that picture with soo young when I saw this one in the other thread hehehehe

CRwPKupVAAE7McE.jpg

thanks for sharing sisters :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138756

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

“#Meow Wow #meowmeow #meowmeowmeow where are they? #mojainsong little kittens” (trans: PSH_SPORE)

“kk They are also #Mo and #Momo hh. Kitties are mo and birds are mo. Everywhere Momo” (PSH_translate)

“18 y/o and 23 y/o already. My dear #OhJingJingOhJjang #Rocoberry #RocoJjang Happy birthday❤️”
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138757

• Pshfirda
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
First time to post about mylovely idol shinhye ❤
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Pshfirda.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, yummiejeu

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138758

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Looks like Shin Hye have been hanging around the designer Jain Song lately. She's been going to Mo Jain Song that belongs to Jain Song. Here is info about it. Sorry if it is double post.

MO JAIN SONG: A 4-IN-1 SHOP IN HANNAM-DONG
by JENNY KIM on MAY 17 2013

Seoul is a place bursting with businesses that do a whole lot of things at once. A restaurant that serves tapas, fried rice, pasta, and curry? You could call it this city’s appeal. More often than not, however, it’s a case of lost identity. So when you come across a place like MO Jain Song that manages to juggle a clothing store, a lifestyle shop, a terrace cafe, and a rooftop garden with such panache, you can’t help but squeal with delight.

Fashion designer Jain Song opened her first shop in 2004, focusing on modern clothes without the use of leather or animal fur. Ever the nature lover, Song’s growing green thumb is what inspired her to open up her first “concept store” in Hannam-dong with much buzz on April 5th. Charmed by the small hidden alleys of the neighborhood, she immediately took up space at a little-known passageway off the main road. The store, designed by acclaimed architect Jong Hwan Lee (이종환) of Papergarden and CT Bakery fame, is a welcome medley of all the things that would pique the interest of a tree-hugging city girl. In a nutshell, it’s a living, breathing motto that Song had always sought after: City & Nature.

This “shop in shop” starts with Song’s latest fashion collection on the first level. Try if you may, but it’s hard to pass the floor brimming with her creations, from an oversized royal blue clutch with sawtooth trim to a chic black shift dress. Her taste is unmistakably clean and modern.

Just up the stairs is MO Jain Song’s lifestyle shop and cafe. An amalgamation of both Korean and foreign brands, the products range from environmentally friendly paper straws made by Snug & Co. to Mast Brothers-inspired chocolate bars by local darlings Chocolat & Objet. It’s even home to classics like the distinguished garment scissors brand, Gingher, and cult favorite Midori’s brass desktop accessories. Song is relentlessly on the hunt for new brands to be carried here, so you can expect constant changes in the products (that also means if you like something, don’t hesitate to buy it right then and there).

The cafe is a testament to pared down basics at its best. It only offers a handful of drinks, one of which is their signature, the “Honey Black.” It’s a concoction of “shakerato” (all the boom in Italy, made by vigorously shaking espresso with a ton of ice until froth forms) and acacia honey. The natural sweetener sits at the bottom of the glass, while the shakerato tops the cool drink with a considerable amount of crema. The acacia honey exudes a sweetness that’s clean and slightly fragrant, not at all cloying like the simple syrup you might pour into your Americano. The cafe also serves Mariage Frères black tea among a handful of coffee shop staples, as well as Nagasaki castellas.

Just on the other side of the cafe counter is their outdoor space, furnished with three small tables and a shelf lined with potted plants for purchase. However, the real gem is on the third floor. The rooftop space functions mostly as a garden, but also has a couple of tables with parasols (warning: it does get pretty hot in the afternoon!). So far, the staff has planted staples like kale, strawberries and lettuce, and they’ll be given away to customers whenever they’re ripe for picking. Once they’re given out, more will be planted, so there’s a constant rotation of produce. You can also take part in the “farming” by helping them plant other vegetables and flowers (ask a staff member and they’ll even give you a quick Gardening 101).

MO Jain Song packs all the charm of a city life, coupled with a genuine heart for the environment. It’s one multi-shop that actually gets it right.

In case some of you go to Korea, here is the address:
Address: 257 Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 140-893
Opening hours: Daily 11am–10pm
Transport: Hangangjin Station (Line 6), exit 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138760

• irene_xxvi

“Happy birthday Roco
10/21/2015 unforgettable day.
All who celebrate with me even those who are far away too. Thanks.
loved one blessing ”
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 6 months ago #138761

• irene_xxvi
Pshfirda wrote:
First time to post about mylovely idol shinhye ❤

Welcome dear!! I hope you enjoy your time here. Hope to see more posts from you!
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds