Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SHIN HYE in MNET!!!

SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10046

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
This must be taken in 2007, right?
Anyway, this is my first time see it
So I am going share with everyone?

SH 's just so pretty, and cute!!!! ( with all kind of hair and clothes )

EDIT:
This is the beginning of the clip ^^

Enjoy her beauty :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Kay.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10058

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
Thank you Kay,
I'd never watch it too.

She's really pretty and cute, I agree with that.
I love to see her, I love to hear her voice.
I hope some day I'll have an opportunity to meet her in person.

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10060

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Ahhh!!! Loving it. And enjoying her beauty indeed. It constantly amazes me how she could look so young and refreshing, and so matured at the same time... :)

Thanks Kay!!!!! :) <3333

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10074

wow thanks you for your video
i've never seen it before too
:)

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10075

• lot_lot
  • Junior Star
thanks, Kay, for sharing those videos. SH has a lot to say, too bad I don't understand a word.

I love that she has an old picture of her and her brother in her wallet. This young woman is wonderful and full of life, and she continues to shine until now.

I still cannot believe that she did not get more recognition of her portrayal of Go MiNam/GoMiNyu. Her GMN character is almost totally opposite of her true personality. I cannot wait for her next project, and I hope she is having fun and working hard at school.

Shin Hye, fighting!!!

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10078

• nessiebechan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
I promised myself that I would never watch a video that has no subs and yet again shin hye is in it and why not? seriously there are a few things I get to know from her that she keeps pics of family, likes music iPod, uhm and the head moving toy which I also had my Korean friend gave to me lol now it would remind me of her head moving...I also find the mnet graphics funny that lol
hand that's waving makes me want to wave two....she's really beautiful way back when huh...thanks for posting how I badly wanted to learn hangul...anyway thanks again for the post

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10085

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
firstly, thanks Kay for this find in Mnet. seems like most of us have not come across this video. Amazing how years past but Shin Hye has not changed at all, graceful, statuesque, angelic, charming, young and articulate. I so wanted so bad to understand what she was saying. hopefully, we will get an eng sub to appreciate more what she had said. :( that was a younger photo with her brother rite that she had in her wallet. that portion - showing her bag contents reminded me of JGS in his FM, quite similar. SH did it first years ago, hmm ;)

have seen that Korean model from a Mnet show, I am a Model... forgot her name with other Korean supermodels too.
anyways, i feel that more exposure of our Shin Hye will ppl begin to realize her potentials, her natural beauty is a no contest. :)
oh we can add this to PSH videos.

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10089

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
^Yupyup, nu2me, it also reminded me of his Japan FM :) Suddenly, I'm itching to see a video of that. Heehee. But I think there weren't any videos of it, only fan testimonies.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10091

• jaimejks-psh
Maizei think the video is somewhere in his soompi thread. But yeah, they took out his bag and we got to see what was in there; his Audi bag with his facewash, bb cream, khiel products, his notebooks, mp3. Yeah it does remind you of this when shin hye was going through her things. Ahhh, maize another common thing to add to your list. ;)

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 3 weeks ago #10093

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Hi Mee!!! Welcome back. Yeah another common thing to add on th list. It's at soompi! Wow, I'll look for that.

Someone actually suggested - nu2me? gonnabeme? sorry I forgot who! sorry! - that maybe Shin Hye gave him the BB Cream. :)

• Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.119 seconds