Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SHIN HYE in MNET!!!

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 2 days ago #10094

Highlights of the MNET interview.

This was taped at the start of 2007 because at the end of the interview she wishes everyone a happy new year and to wait for March to see GoongS.

She questions whether or not she should be on this show "Trend Setter" because she doesn't see herself as stylish, but rather someone who likes to wear comfortable casual clothes.

Up until middle school she dreamed of becoming a policewoman. After doing LSH's music video, she changed career paths. After the 2nd LSH video "Flower" she worked on a drama.

She believes what's most important in acting are the eyes and how well they are able to communicate.

Describes her role in GoongS.

At the hairsalon: stylist likes SH's hair simple with a slight wave because she is still in high school. SH says its important to drink lots of warm water not cold because it is good for one's health, digestion, skin and helps rid of acne. Makeup is kept light, clean.

Enjoys looking at magazines with friends. Focuses on beauty section. They all like to wear makeup and style their hair.

What's in her handbag? Cell phone with friends' pic. Extra battery also with friends' pcic. Shows a pic of her and a bear. Calls bear her boyfriend. Very important pencil case, ipod with lots of old songs. Mentions Toy, Lee Hyun Woo and LSH. Essential handcream. Ground coffee-she drinks one a day to help reduce fat. Wallet with 2 pics. One of her from a musc vid; the other with her bro. Describes her expression as being annoyed with him. She giggles.

Is asked how much allowance does she get. Says it's a secret! Doesn't spend a lot, but occasionally when she wants to do something with her friends, they pool their money together. Earns money at home by doing household chores - laundry and cleans house with no help. She can earn about 10,000 won each time.

SH in blue dress: Says don't film me!

SH in van: Enjoys lounging with white bear. Tweety Bird CD case was a birthday gift while she was in Japan.

What does SH like to wear? Summer: white tee or tee shirt with caricature, jeans and cap. Fall: skinny jeans, turtleneck, sweater, vest Cross bag or over shoulder bag.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 2 days ago #10097

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Woah...thank you...queenbee for the translation...

Shin hye is so humble..just like a girl next door,love her more...;D
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 2 days ago #10098

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi all,
You re welcome. It's my pleasure to share SH love with everyone ^^

Hi Mee,
Are you back for real? We miss you so much...
Remember to show us ur picz at France

Finally , thanks QueenBee1 for the translation :)
What can we do without you? ^^;;
It's so much better to understand what she talked about, isn't it?

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 2 days ago #10100

You're welcome. Glad I could help out.

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 2 days ago #10101

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Queen Bee, thanks so much!!! That didn't look like just highlights, that looked like you translated the whole interview. :D

She is very much value-driven. I'm loving her more for that. I also love how she has the balance of being tomboyish and girly-girl. And I could use her beauty tips (no wonder she has beautiful beautiful skin even if she barely gets sleep).

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 1 day ago #10108

• lot_lot
  • Junior Star
thank you, Queenbee, for the translations. Oh, for the pencils, does she draw with them? Seemed like they were art pencils.
It's cute what she says about her picture with her bro. I'm sure there are lot of guys who want to be her bear ;)

She is just a typical teenager, and her mentioning making allowance doing house chores just adds to her down to earth personality. I love that she is always filled with conversation.

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 1 day ago #10109

• jaimejks-psh
Thanks queenbee for the detailed highlights. I love Shin Hye. She is so down to earth and humble. What a sweet girl!! How cute is she to do household chores just like you and me. Others stars could learn humility from her. I love her.

Kay, I'm still not back yet. Tuesday I will be home. Oh Maize I forgot I have a video of him looking at his Audi bag. Lol www.youtube.com/user/meexiong. It's there. Hahaha forgot about it.

Re:SHIN HYE in MNET!!! 14 years 1 day ago #10110

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Awww thank you, Mee!!! I'm in YT right now... buffering. I must say, I really dig Sukkie's look in the Jap FM. It's one of my favorite get ups of his. :) You and Emma are sooooo lucky!

Omo, JGS also has a "bulldog" of a bag! :D Reminded me of Shin Hye's pic Karen posted in the G-market thread.

Heehee, sorry, even if I try to stop, I don't think we would ever run out of seeing JGS-PSH similiarities. :)

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 day ago by bianne ong.
  • Page:
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.995 seconds