Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week"

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10208

• hana
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
One more picture.

Bum's outfit is seem difficult on two pictures.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Park Shin Hye at 14 years 1 month ago #10210

• jaimejks-psh
Omg!!!!!! I am also spazzzing and on cloud nine too!!!!
Shin hye was wearing our necklace and to a fashion show!!!!!
Kyyaaa!!!!!! This is super awesome!!

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10212

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Mee!!!! Yeah, spazz-worthy much!!!! :D

Here's another article, in English this time. I think the articles are similar, but I think the title of this one nailed it. Haha!

Credit: allkpop
Stars spotted at the 2010 Seoul Fashion Week
by XVNTBK on MARCH 28, 2010 @ 4:28 AM (EDT) · 10 COMMENTS

The annual 2010 Spring Seoul Fashion Week was held on the 28th at Seoul’s SETEC.

The show was well attended and spotted amongst the attendees were a few celebrities. In the first row were actors Kim Ji Suk, Yoo In Young, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Bum.

This fashion show is a long-run tradition and this year’s marked the 20th anniversary. There were 15 men’s wear designers and 30 women’s wear designers for the Seoul Collection show and12 next-generation designers for the Generation Next show.

Notable star designers such as Kim Jae Hyun, Go Tae Yong, Lee Joo Young, Lee Suk Tae, and Kwak Hyun Ju were also present and many kept their eyes on these designers to see what kind of fashion pieces they were going to present.

However, the main focus of this whole event seemed to be designer Kwak Hyun Joo as many actors and artists attended. Her list of guests included actors Park Shin Hye, Moon Chae Won, Yoo In Young, Kim Bum, and Kim Ji Suk, and artists Seo In Young, SS501’s Park Jung Min and Heo Young Saeng, and ZE:A.

Seoul Fashion Week is a 7-week event that will be held from March 26th-April 1st at the SETEC and Kring.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10213

hi everyone! thank you, hana, for sharing your find.

i am glad to see sh making more public appearances. she looks radiantly lovely, as always & especially so, whenever she is accompanied, so i have noticed.

guys, chk out photos 3,4, 5 & 7. :ohmy: seems like sh is the centre of attraction. :whistle: :lol: had ks been there & seated next to her, ALL eyes would be on them instead of at the catwalk throughout the show! :woohoo:
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by springblossoms.

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10216

• Liu Si Ying
a better quality picture of the necklace. kinda =D

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10219

• chocolate_07
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 11
hello everyone :) thank you hana for the pics....and yes it is worth spazzing :lol:

Im happy to see both classmates in an event......not to mention Kim Bum attended a previous event of the same designer where

JGS is also present... so they have the same clothing line not only for TH ;)

PSH has the same design of the jacket....with a different style (length and the right collar is different)

wow she wore the necklace the community gave her... really cool :woohoo:

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10221

thanks for your pic
it's nice to see her pic that she's taken part an event
:lol:

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10229

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sharing!!! :) :) :) good job you guys!!!..im very proud of you all!! :) :) the necklace that you give is so nice and beautiful.. :) :) :)

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10232

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
i am totally squealing with delight. so happy waking up with this news that our Shin Hye wore our gift necklace. we rock !!!!
her way of appreciating the gift. felt like we were close, literally close, to her heart now. :kiss: awesome!

PSH jacket is similar to the lady next to her but not the same. the pattern is different but of the same designer. Wow, happy to see her next to another hottlie Kim Bum. they go to the same uni. would love to see her with him in a kdrama, that would be a cute pair.

Thanks Hana for the post, QueenBee for ur keen eyes, loving everyone's post, am with u ladies, spazzing. :)

p.s. won't comment bout GS's presence in Seoul Fashion Week, he could have asked our SH along., but happy that our SH is next to Kim Bum in attendance.

Re:Park Shin Hye at "2010 F/W Seoul Fashion Week" 14 years 1 month ago #10233

• Liu Si Ying
dear nu2me.
I don't think KS was there. KS was at the same designer's fashion show early this year or late last year (can't remember) n kimbum was there too!

god SH looked sooo good today!!!
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.268 seconds