Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival

[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #13169

• Karen Ma
[2010] Park Shin Hye as ambassador for 11th Jeonju International Film Festival

[2010.03.02] Park Shin Hye and Song Joong-ki, ambassadors of the 11th Jeonju International Film Festival

Translation:

Actors Song Joong-ki and Park Shin Hye are appointed as the publicity ambassadors of the 11th Jeonju International Film Festival which will be held during April 29 2010 - May 7 2010.

The chairman of the Jeonju International Film Festival says: "The Jeonju International Film Festival has always aimed at choosing promising Korean actors and actresses to be our publicity ambassadors." "We find Song Joong-ki and Park Shin Hye very suitable for the job as they have proved themselves to be outstanding representatives of our showbiz by taking up different challenging roles. They both have very high potential in the acting field, and that's exactly what we want to see in our publicity ambassadors, "he adds. "I am really looking forward to seeing them in JIFF events."

The two of them will be in charge of promoting the events for JIFF this year. Both Song Joong-ki and Park Shin Hye are currently taking university classes for the new semester. Despite of their busy schedules, they both promise that they will work to their best in promoting the 11th Jeonju International Film Festival.

For more info on JIFF:
http://www.jiff.or.kr/

Source: Naver, Newsen, Artnews

Promo:

Continue

2nd promo video -Updated: April 24 2010-

JIFF Official Site comics -Updated: April 27 2010-

Day One -April 29 2010-

I have updated all JIFF related media in the first post of this thread. Shin Hye didn't drop the flowers, instead, some fans threw it out onto the red carpet to give it to her. Song Joong Ki helped her to pick it up ^^

Video from Sport Chosun:

Video from SSTV:

Day 1 "Movie Sleepless Night" giving out snacks with Song Joong Ki

Day 2:

Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Karen Ma.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13170

• jaimejks-psh
Shin Hye is pretty here. It looks like it was right after the ceremony. I love her day that, well everyday. She's ever lovely!!
OMG, that's Okada Masaki!!! He's sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13171

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
It'll b a bz weeks from now onwards.

Hope she'll stay healthy n lovely as alwiz

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13176

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Wow, Mee, you know this j-artist! :) Yey! He is cute!

Did my eyes deceive me, or is Shin Hye wearing the necklace in that vid?

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13181

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
hi jaimejks-psh (cn i called u mee?), yup, i think dats after da ceremony judging frm her clothers !! she looked cute &ravishing as alwez, rite B) ?!!
btw, ur right again, mee-chan abt dat j-movie !! it is okada masaki :) btw i try checking online bt i cudnt find da name of dat movie!!

so plez any1, cn u tell me whats da title of j-movie.... i really want to check it out cos frm da preview it seems like a nice movie + i like okada masaki since his HANAKIMI days :blush: ;)

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13188

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
found a link article from Variety about the coming Jeonju Film Festival titled: Jeonju opens with a 'Kiss'
Korean fest will screen 209 films from 49 countries (written by Han Sunhee)
Korea's 11th Jeonju Film Festival opens April 29. not sure what film Okada Masaki is in.

the link is below
Jeonju Opens with a "Kiss"
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me.

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13204

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
Hearing her voice and seeing her face made me so happy.
She's really cute.

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13217

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Ren-chan!!! Wow, who is he in Hana Kimi? It's one of my favorite J-dramas!!! :D *Hiro & Maki and Shun = <333

Thanks for the link Eve! I was quite curious, too!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13244

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
he was sekime in hanakimi- da guy almost every1 mispronouned his name, is in da track team wit sano (played by oguri shun) & he's alwez wit/friendly wit da dorm dog ;) da only guy wit da coloured(blonde) hair :P isnt he very cute in dat drama?
anyway he was wit inoue mao (hanayoridango's makino tsukushi) in "boku no hatsukoi kimi ni sasagu "(i giv u my 1st luv) movie lst yr as da male lead.. wish i cn watched dat movie online bt cudnt find any link nt even YT :(

Re:[2010] Jeonju International Film Festival promo 13 years 11 months ago #13314

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sharing!!!! :) :) :) :) she's so cute!!..it's nice to see her again!! :) :) :) :) :)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.603 seconds