Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #14853

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks Gonnabeme for reposting the interview part. I tried but u did better than me, I got more confused while reading them when I google translate earlier, and Hana thanks for the clips, enjoyed watching all of them.

Hi Nessiebechan, good to see u back. like ur post, am too will be team switzerland. :lol: too confusing with the many hotties good for our dear Shin Hye. But since i've been seeing many many photos and watching vids/clips posted by our shining star, Karen, I can't help swoon over Song Joong Ki, he is one fine actor and lovable fella. :blush: . He is irresistibly, a gent to our SH.

But the winner of the 11th JIFF is what I am also interested in. Reading the contenders got my curiousity. Interesting international line-up.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #14946

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
If anyone interested in the lineup, am posting here. I myself would like to check out some winners when they hit the net or cds.
see below--
Official promotional poster for the Jeonju International Film Festival [JIFF]

Director Park Jin-oh, well-known in the film industry for his original short movies, will receive the spotlight at this year's Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) set to run from April 29 to May 7.

The organizing committee for the film festival announced yesterday that Park's feature debut "Should've Kissed" will open the annual event, now into its 11th year, held in the city of Jeonju in the North Jeolla Province.

The selection is in line with the fest's focus this year on new up and coming directors and their newly released works, documentaries on various spectrums and short films.

Mexican director Pedro Gonzalez-Rubio's second full-length picture "To the Sea" will close the film fest. The movie, filmed in the format of a documentary, is about a father and a son who go on a short trip because soon they will part from each other.

A total of 209 movies will be screened at the fest, including 131 features and 78 short films from 49 different countries, the largest number of participants in the event's history.

Films will compete in three categories -- International Competition, Korean Feature Films Competition and Korean Short Films Competition -- and receive awards and cash prizes in nine different sectors.

The festival will feature a variety of programs including the Cinemascape where short movies produced in Jeonju will be screened and retrospectives on Portugese filmmaker Pedro Costa and Hungarian director Miklos Jancso.

The Jeonju Project Market (JPM), which began last year to celebrate the10th anniversary of JIFF, will also take place, helping the organizing committee to plan, produce, distribute to the making of independent, art and alternative films.

JIFF had also created the Jeonju Digital Project, where the committee provides 50 million won to three global filmmakers to produce a 30-minute digital film using only a digital camera and equipment. Directors Matias Pineiro, James Benning and Denis Cote participated in the project.

Korean actors Park Sin-hye and Song Joong-ki have been selected as publicity ambassadors for this year's festivities.

Reporter : Park So-yoen This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Editor : Lucia Hong This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

btw, that also mean the we may not be seeing our beauty Shin Hye collaboration with hottie :blush: Song Joong Ki :blush: after the JIFF ends. Noooo, want them together in a cf or drama in the near future. :lol:

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #14970

• Agie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
nu2me thanks for the info....I've been wondering about JIFF progress and result...
Same as you, I really want Shin Hye colaboration with Joong Ki in the drama or movie
Honestly, about Shin Hye's new drama series, the story doesnt caught my interest....is the charachter challenging enough for Shin Hye...hmmmm I dont think so...SH only someone girlfriend in that series....
.....Is it official that Shin Hye accept this series??

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #14992

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
OmO Sis Eve,

That's very juicy info!!! Thank you for sharing it with us! The festivals gonna be fun and awesome!!!

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #14996

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ur too funny pjot, today May 7, my time, the 11th JIFF will be closing its film festival activities.

love Shin Hye's shy smile here (cr soompi)

and of course, everybody must have seen this one too, but Park Shin Hye and Song Joong Ki are just too cute together.
this is also cr soompi)

I am so fainting with this hottie, SJK's personality just scoop me off my cute feet. hahahaha, just have to add that, :silly:

you have to indulge my, I am gonna miss their collaboration at JIFF after this. oh dear :(

All the photos are from soompi, from Juliaa's gallery image. Thanks and hope u don't mind.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me. Reason: added 1 more photo

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #14999

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Oh ya..Eve,this is may 7th already..the end of the event..for some reason i feel sad,not looking their pairing anymore...hiiks...i assume there will be a clossing ceremony..wonder who will be the winner
*sigh*when will i see them again hoohh..tsk
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by elhabe25.

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15004

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh I feel the same like u elhabe, feeling the blue that JIFF is ending and won't be seeing their teamwork during that event anymore. :( btw, my loving this fella SJK made be.... ehmmm post at his soompi thread. I was finding stuff about him that I needed to share, was so giddy, thrilled that he was getting offers and his schedules were busy. I was so tempted to open a thread here :P .

I am keeping my fingers crossed that PSH and SJK will team up for a drama or movie or even cf. They do look good together. :blush:

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15011

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Hehe..oh why dont you Eve..i will be so thrill,i'm looking around his thread but cant find it..not in fanclubs at soompi..this fella guy got piece of my heart...i hope he wont give up coz he start acting career late,it would be tough for him i think..
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15013

I will miss Joon Ki!

I will endure watching Sukkie kill him in Itaewon Homicide just to see this 2 men in the same movie together!!

LoL! I'm cruel.

Re:[2010] 11th Jeonju International Film Festival 13 years 11 months ago #15014

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
just type soompi song joong ki and that will lead u to his thread elhabe.
it is relatively new and quiet but read all through the posts from page 1 and all the more I fell in love with him. :blush:

He is definitely a sweetheart in my book. :blush: have u watch his dramas ? u maybe surprised but Joong Ki was also at Itaewon movie with Sukkie (his performance was convincing, spoke good english). SJK role is the murdered student (small part, looks like a student, dorkably delish) :lol: He is also in OB/GYN as cutie pie intern Dr Ahn and in Triple among others. He has a 4 eps to do and another kdrama this time with Micky Yoochun (TVXQ my fav kpop group) in a new period drama Sung Kyun Kwon Scandal.

oh oh, first time he caught my eye was during the Dream Team when he took part. My friend was rooting for Min Ho and I am for Song Joong Ki hahahahah, no quarrel there ! :lol: :lol:

....opps sorry there r too many interruptions at work, hahahaha, be back
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.191 seconds