Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG SUBBED]Love's Request - Park Shin Hye in Nepal

[ENG SUBBED]Love's Request - Park Shin Hye in Nepal 13 years 10 months ago #17464

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
This is our gifts for Almontel's birthday. Happy Birthday to You !. And Nadj, this gift is for you too . Happy days ahead in the new country !

Chinese translation credit to Baidu APRClub
English translation thanks to May and Lance.

Special thanks to Barney!

Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG SUBBED]Love's Request - Park Shin Hye in Nepal 13 years 10 months ago #17470

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I thought I got the message when i first viewed the videos before. But there is so much more said and truly appreciate all the hard works done to subbed this Love Request participated in by PSH. She is an angel and our shining star.

Can't help the tears. It is heartwrenching and so sad how even at a young age, all they know is hard labor for their survival.
now more than ever, have no regret sending my own, and some in behalf of SH. My prayers goes out to them.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Re:[ENG SUBBED]Love's Request - Park Shin Hye in Nepal 13 years 10 months ago #17520

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Honestly, subbing this took loads of emotions from me.
I can't count how many time I cried.
To listen, to watch again and again and again.

I'm thankful for the family that I have.
I'm thankful to be educated and grown up in my homeland.
I'm thankful for many other things that I have in my life.

Life isn't always about ourselves. Sometimes we thought too much about us and only us without even looking around what's happening to the rest of the world.

You might think that you've nothing. But the sure things is you've more than the Nepal's children.
If you have a bad day. Look around you and you'll realize and grateful for what you have.

Be grateful, appreciative and thankful.

Re:[ENG SUBBED]Love's Request - Park Shin Hye in Nepal 13 years 10 months ago #17533

shin hye is so caring.
the people living in Nepal does not have a day to rest. they must work from sunrise to sunset. i cant imagine how hard work will it be.

seeing this kind of situation, my emotions get the better of me, i really wish i could do something for them.

Re:[ENG SUBBED]Love's Request - Park Shin Hye in Nepal 13 years 10 months ago #17535

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Pj sis,
I agree with every single word you say. We are so so lucky compare to them. Thanks GOD.
I watched the video once. I couldn't stand to watch again coz it so sad and so touching.

Thanks Barney for subbing.

Be My Friend @ Facebook
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.989 seconds