Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64119

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
more pics from NATE

1355841075816.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, seara

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64122

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
Merry christmas from the casts!

cr;dungdong812
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by elankham.

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64124

• elankham
  • Administrator
More pics from NATE
30000203027_700.jpg

Is she dancing?:whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, hsumeg, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64125

• elankham
  • Administrator
2012121901563045_1_rstarkja.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64126

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
[NEWS] Park Shin Hye proudly shares, “Much prettier lately because I lost the baby fat” via @KpopFever1

Park Shin Hye has been receiving lots of praise for her beauty recently and the actress explained why that may be.
On the December 18th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart’ Park Shin Hye was asked how she became so much more beautiful recently and she was asked if she was on a diet. Park Shin Hye answered, “It’s nothing like that. I think it’s mainly due to the fact that I’ve lost my baby fat. I’ve been exercising a lot, so I think I’m making slow improvements and that’s all.”
The MCs then asked, “Do you think you look better in person or on screen?” Park Shin Hye answered, “Most people tell me that I look better in person. Also, people think I’m short but I’m actually 167cm tall (5’6″).” Then she got up and stood next to Park Kyung Rim to prove she was telling the truth.
Park Shin Hye also mentioned that she debuted as a child actor for Choi Ji Woo‘s character in the drama ‘Stairway to Heaven’ and she revealed that she’s met with Choi Ji Woo in Hong Kong after 10 years.
Park Shin Hye shared, “I met Choi Ji Woo sunbae at the Hong Kong awards ceremony. I met her as an adult this time after 10 years. Choi Ji Woo sunbae was surprised and said “Oh my you’ve grown up so much’.”
On the episode Park Shin Hye also shared that she’s great in sports.
Image: SBS ‘Strong Heart’
Source: TV Report via Nate
link: kpopfever.com/2012/12/park-shin-hye-prou...i-lost-the-baby-fat/
The following user(s) said Thank You: seara

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64131

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you for sharimg the video, it's really funny. :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

I am happy that Shin Hye seems the center of it. So Shin Hye can do a lot of sports? Wow I am really surprised. :luvluv: :luvluv:

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64135

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
Thank you to all who shared the video and translations on Strong Heart. It is so entertaining, don't understand a word and yet could have a hearty laugh. Our princess is so impressive, whenever she is in action. What do we do??? All the guys are admiring her........ Aahhhh..she sure has one special person on her mind...... Oohhhh...la...la. @Elana: The Kiss!!! If we can always remember that ...I'm sure they are too..... Like Humilis mentioned: JKS, too always refers to "The Kiss" that brought them closer. I'm having a good day.
Thanks to all of you loved ones at PSHIC, you bring joy to our lives. God Bless you all! Love........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64137

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Actress Park Shin Hye talks about her first kiss scene with actor Jang Geun Suk on ‘Strong Heart’

20121219_parkshinhye_strongheart.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye revealed she had a kiss scene with actor Jang Geun Suk immediately after they met for the first time.

On the December 18th episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, Park Shin Hye shared a story behind a commercial shoot she filmed with Jang Geun Suk.

“It was when we were filming for a cosmetic CF,” the actress began. “It was a lipstick commercial (for Etude) and I was partnered up with Jang Geun Suk. I remember it was the first time that we met. After we said hello to each other, we immediately had to film a kiss scene while hanging on a wire.”

She then added, “There’s probably no other lipstick commercial that has a kiss scene in it,” and confirmed that their lips really did touch. “After that, we filmed the drama ‘You’re Beautiful‘.”

In addition to this episode, the actress suprised everyone in the studio by revealing that she’s very athletic and loves all kind of sports. Park Shin Hye is even nicknamed “Randy Shin Hye” for having a similar pitching style to former Major League Baseball pitcher Randy Jones.

Credit : choiwj @allkpop
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, moon

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64138

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin Hye says, “I think I look better in real life than on screen”

1355841075816.jpg

Park Shin Hye seems to used to getting compliments about her beauty.
On the episode of SBS’s Strong Heart that aired on December 18, Park Shin Hye was asked, “You seem to be getting more and more beautiful these days. What do you say that?” The actress replied, “These days I’ve been getting those comments a lot.”
She revealed a whiff of her beauty secret. “These days, I work out regularly. I think that makes me healthier and prettier.”

When asked when she thinks she looks better―on screen or in real life, the beauty replied, “I think I look better in real life. That’s what some people said to me when they saw me.”
The actress stood side by side with comedian Park Gyung Lim as she wanted to show how tall she is to dispel rumors that she is short.

Having debuted in Stairways To Heaven as a child actor of Choi Ji Woo’s character, Park said, “Recently, I met Choi Ji Woo in Hong Kong. She was really surprised to see me, saying ‘You have grown up so much! I was really happy to see her after such a long while.”

Source: Xportsnews
Credit: cloud2c2h
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, moon, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64141

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
Next week teaser Merry Christmas Special MIR Park Shin Hye Yoon Si Yoon :woohoo:

cr;simhy4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, seara
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.693 seconds