Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64143

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Yup! It was so funny even though I did not understand a word of it!

I actually loved the interaction between Kim Ji Hoon and Shin Hye!! He is soo manly!

I wonder what they were saying in regards to Yoon Si Yoon about the MAMA photo?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64144

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
@Mandy
Here's the news about MAMA photo

Yoon Shi Yoon Explains That He Was Not Staring at Park Shin Hye’s Breast
1211812_yoon-shi-yoon_park-shin-hye.jpg

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon tried to explain about a particular photo where he was captured as if looking at his co-star Park Shin Hye’s exposed skin.

On the episode of “Strong Heart” that aired on December 18, a photo was brought to question. In the photo, Park Shin Hye was wearing a low-cut red dress and it showed Yoon Shi Yoon staring down as if looking at Park Shin Hye’s breasts.

He started off by explaining, “Park Shin Hye’s dress was so long that I kept stepping on it.” Yoon Shi Yoon continued, “I was actually looking down at her legs.” But this didn’t seem to satisfy the rest of the guests or MCs. As their doubts began to grow, Yoon Shi Yoon quickly said, “Shin Hye will explain this herself.”
Then Park Shin Hye came to the rescue as she explained, “The bottom fringe of my dress tore a bit so my heels kept getting stuck in it,” and “If you look closely, he is looking at my feet.”

Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye are currently co-stars in the upcoming drama, “Flower Boy Next Door.”

Meanwhile, other guests on this day included Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Ki Yong, Park Eun Ji, MBLAQ‘s Mir, Rainbow‘s Ji Sook and Bebe Mignon‘s Hae Geum.
Source www.soompi.com/2012/12/19/yoon-shi-yoon-...rk-shin-hyes-breast/
Here's the video!:D =D :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, Humilis, yunihz

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64145

• 11iszonlymine
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Yoon Si Yoon Explains That He Was Not Staring at Park Shin Hye’s Breast

tumblr_inline_mf9i08DrlC1qdriir.png

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon tried to explain about a particular photo where he was captured as if looking at his co-star Park Shin Hye’s exposed skin.
On the episode of “Strong Heart” that aired on December 18, a photo was brought to question. In the photo, Park Shin Hye was wearing a low-cut red dress and it showed Yoon Shi Yoon staring down as if looking at Park Shin Hye’s breasts.
He started off by explaining, “Park Shin Hye’s dress was so long that I kept stepping on it.” Yoon Shi Yoon continued, “I was actually looking down at her legs.” But this didn’t seem to satisfy the rest of the guests or MCs. As their doubts began to grow, Yoon Shi Yoon quickly said, “Shin Hye will explain this herself.”

Then Park Shin Hye came to the rescue as she explained, “The bottom fringe of my dress tore a bit so my heels kept getting stuck in it,” and “If you look closely, he is looking at my feet.”
Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye are currently co-stars in the upcoming drama, “Flower Boy Next Door.”

tumblr_inline_mf9i1qbsP81qdriir.jpg

cr: via soompi
posted by: @heymadzkie

LOL! That's the reason why there are photo of them in MAMA. So funny! I imagine YSY explaining so much :DD
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, yunihz, moon

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64146

• 11iszonlymine
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Park Shin Hye and MBLAQ’s Mir do their version of ‘cutie player’

As you all know there is a new aegyo trend going around in Korea called ‘guiyomi player’ or ‘cutie player’, which was popularized by ‘Weekly Idol‘ with BTOB‘s Ilhoon being the first to demonstrate it on the show. Although it’s cute, well, it doesn’t really make any sense as with most aegyo trends, and actress Park Shin Hye definitely took notice.

‘Cutie player’ involves the individual reciting, “1+1 is guiyomi (cutie), 2+2 is guiyomi, 3+3 is guiyomi…” and so on, while accompanying their words with cute gestures. Park Shin Hye also joined in on the trend by performing her version on the latest episode of ‘Strong Heart‘, and was followed by MBLAQ Mir who showcased his aegyo as well.

The actress, who seems to have been quite embarrassed watching herself perform it on broadcast, later pointed out the aegyo’s senseless words as she commented on her twitter, “That’s right. 1+1 is not guiyomi, it’s 2. Come on. I’m a woman who knows how to add,” along with a picture of herself with her co-star of ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘, Kim Ji Hoon, and bringing a lot of laughter to fans.

Check out Park Shin Hye’s ‘cutie player’ along with Mir ’s version on ‘Strong Heart’ below!

CR: allkpop

:imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, yunihz, moon, seara

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64149

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thanks for the links and translations...i too had a great time just watching our sweet girl with the 'flower boys'...

she seems to have gotten closer to all of her co-stars but can't help noticing that she seems to be on the 'closer side' with the second male lead who I totally adore! i think they do have that chemistry just like with YongHwa in YB as the second pair that people would have loved to see them paired towards the end...

i can't wait to see their series...ehhhrmmmm...getting closer now...

and we all know how much Shin Hye loves sports, i love how she shows off her prowess in all the game sports...esp the bowling and the baseball part...
though i would love to see more interactions between her and Wookie....
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, moon

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64151

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
How can i prefer sleeping than streaming Strong heart last night??!! :throw: :throw:

Thank you for you all...given update news, video, pic about shinhye in SH :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
I had download full video anyway, and yess..chemistry between shinhye and kimjihoon is too much #LOL
Anyone know who will subs strong heart?

by the way, this is the link if you want to watch streaming

vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS
kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/
www.tiyuba.net/live/world/kr/sbs.html
www.krtv8.com/tv/
kpopstream.wix.com/streams#!sbs/c1qvk
livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/sbs-live.html

cr: tryp96.wordpress.com -> i had tried when i streaming running man B) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, yunihz, moon, snowhninpyae

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64161

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good Evening Everyone...

the whole show..

thanks the up loader for sharing
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, yunihz, moon

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64167

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
From NATE,

PS12121900020.jpg

The MC said she is good in kickboxing, fencing, bowling, billiards and baseball..

Whoa...:OMG :OMG :OMG

I am only good in playing dart...wakaka
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, yunihz, moon, vertige25

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64173

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for the HD clip....truly beautiful....

don't fell so bad sis Elana, at least you have dart...i don't have any on my list, though i liked archery back in high school...

didn't she mention about Fishing too???

i really wish she'd get a saeguk Action film soon!!! hopefully with song joong ki? or yooh ha in? or even our handsome Lee MinHo...

Park Shin Hye on SBS Strong Heart ❤ Ep 159 & 160 11 years 4 months ago #64176

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Our Shin Hye is just so multi-talented and versatile!
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds