Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "YAB REUNION ON RADIO STAR" PROJECT

"YAB REUNION ON RADIO STAR" PROJECT 11 years 2 months ago #66672

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
"YAB REUNION ON RADIO STAR" PROJECT

Hi! I didn't know where to post this so I'm trying here and in few other places.

For the last few days I was thinking about an idea and I would like to know what you think about it?
I was thinking that we can make some sort of a petition or something to make YAB reunion on Radio Star :-V :-V :-V
Think about it. They all popular, talented, great people. They all have great chemistry with each other and they know a lot about each other. So the show would be interesting.

Shinhye: new drama (which I know is ending :( ), very successful movie, asian tour, cf's
Yonghwa: popular new album
Geunsuk: Team H new album, concerts, 20th anniversary tour
Hongki: world version of We Got Married

And they have good relashionship with MBC. Shinhye "Music & lyrics", she was also a face of "MBC Music" channel, yongshin "Heartstrings", Hongki WGM... :D :D

Of course let's not forget that YAB was really popular in Asia and all over the world. At least on Internet :ding: :ding:

I think we can try :ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: There is a chance.
Unfortunately I'm not korean. So I can't write this petition or letter or something. We can write it and send it to Radio Star :bingo:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT???
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by SnowWhite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunko, manka

Re: "YAB REUNION ON RADIO STAR" PROJECT 11 years 2 months ago #66686

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Since we are in international community, I think it's should be OK you write in English.
I believe they are understand English as well.

Re: "YAB REUNION ON RADIO STAR" PROJECT 11 years 2 months ago #66689

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
Ok I can try write it. But I still need at least someone who knows korean to find me email address, which is probably somewhere on Radio Star page, which unfortunately is in korean.

And I still would like to know other's people opinion. Letter? Petition? Letter and pettition? I have no idea. I never did anything like this...

By the way I'm European, Polish. So english isn't my first language. :)

Re: "YAB REUNION ON RADIO STAR" PROJECT 11 years 2 months ago #66691

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@Snowwhite: Hi there, I think this is a great idea. In my opinion, it could be a "Letter of Request". If the admins from PSHIC is in agreement the letter should be sent as a unified group of members under PSHIC. I'm sure the entertainment company we approach would be happy to receive our request and hopefully they could arrange this to fit their programs. As you mentioned we will need to start by finding out the contact address or email address. Hope sharing my opinion will be helpful. Keep in mind that the email or letter will have a strong impact if sent through PSHIC, we could use an open letter format or memo format; " To Whom It May Concern".
I feel we can't go wrong with that approach if we don't know the exact department and maybe could send it to some other popular entertainment shows, too. Let's hope that the four stars of YAB would have time to spare. If possible sending a Cc: to them may help.
Good luck and God Bless........
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds