Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki and singer Kim Wan Sun were spotted filming at Gapyong Korea 08.06.2013 !!

Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki and singer Kim Wan Sun were spotted filming at Gapyong Korea 08.06.2013 !! 10 years 9 months ago #69658

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
hyejoongkivarietyshow.jpg

I'm not 100% sure but people are saying that they were fiming... I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
We know for sure that it has to do something with water/water sports. Joong Ki is wearing a life jacket :D :D and Shin Hye looks very :luvluv: :luvluv: pretty
I'm waiting for more news ^^ I'll let you know :-V :-V :-V
:bye: :bye: :bye:

@credit to the owner
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by SnowWhite.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joyce, iloveHACCI, Humilis, Marjosho, moon

Re: Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki and singer Kim Wan Sun were spotted filming at Gapyong Korea 08.06.2013 !! 10 years 9 months ago #69660

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Wow..
SnowWhite

Thanks for the great post!!!

Is it something to do with water sport??

Or may be tourist destinations....

may we can hear more...:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

keep updating...hugs and take care.

Re: Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki and singer Kim Wan Sun were spotted filming at Gapyong Korea 08.06.2013 !! 10 years 9 months ago #69779

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
SongJoongKi, Park Shin Hye will be guests at show "XTM Adrenaline" SS 2
AHHHHH!!!!! EXCITED!!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!! :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
I'm sorry I'm just too excited :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:

Kiss House Vietnam on SJK's thread posted that it will be today's epidose
I just watched it and they weren't in it (but it looked like the place from the photo and they "cast" were doing water sports, but only for a short part, for the rest of the episode it was all about camping) also the promo for next episode shows that Rainbow will guest. So maybe a week later....? I DON"T KNOW...

cRSWtcZ.jpg

when I will find some more info I will post it here :-V :-V :-V

elankham my pleasure :-V hugs :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, primrose, Maris

Re: Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki and singer Kim Wan Sun were spotted filming at Gapyong Korea 08.06.2013 !! 10 years 9 months ago #69788

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Werewolf boy with Gominam =X I totally wish that it was Shin Hye that was paired with him in that movie.

Re: Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki and singer Kim Wan Sun were spotted filming at Gapyong Korea 08.06.2013 !! 10 years 8 months ago #70391

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
I'm REALLY SORRY I wasn't updating this topic but I just didn't have any news. I'm guessing you all probably know that Shinhye didn't appear in this show :angry1 :angry1 so a lot of fans think that Shinhye was just hanging out with Joong Ki =X If that was the case than I'm happy for her that they are this close and the she wasn't afraid to hang out with him in public. :ding: :ding: :ding: Of course I know that we probably would prefer to witness this meeting :-V :-V :-V

BUT

this is from her INSTAX CF/camp journey
image_2013-07-17.jpg

is it just me or she's wearing the same clothes (like in the picture w Joong Ki)
ahhhh...I don't know anymore...
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, joyce, Humilis
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.876 seconds