Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 29/3/2014 - Park Shin Hye at Infinity Challenge 잠깐

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 2 weeks ago #82956

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thoroughly enjoyed Park Shin Hye's appearance in the variety show, "Infinity Challenge" and the cast members total focus and reactions, their funny antics... hilarious !

Btw, the jacket that PSH wore at the show...

IRO AILSA TEDDY JACKET
사이즈 - FR34, 36,38, 40, 42
한국매장가 119만원​
Graphic teddy jacket with generous volume
Jacquard fabric
Zipper closure in the front
Fishnet and suede detail
Two pockets
53% Cotton 23% Nylon 15% Acetate 7% Viscose 2% Polyester
[출처] 박신혜 무도 자켓 - 이로 봄버 자켓, 클레이 티|작성자 페퍼민트
cr Naver
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 1 week ago #83104

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

MBC's Infinity Challenge cheer leading squad

Remember when Park Shin Hye had a surprise appearance on the MBC's "Infinity Challenge" variety show, every cast member were happy and wants her and no one else! :lol: SH received a love call to join in their cheer leading squad for the "2014 Brazil World Cup". This is a popular variety show and I'm sure the members will be super funny/verge of ridiculously funny crazy for laughs... and if, which I feel because of her tight schedules, may not be able to join them....but we will see....

well...... news from allkpop...(this is not confirmed)
Clara is the next actress after Park Shin Hye to receive a love call from MBC's 'Infinity Challenge' to join their cheerleading squad, which will support Korea in the '2014 Brazil World Cup.'

One MBC rep said, "The production crew contacted Clara on the down low. You'll need to wait a bit more to see whether she will ultimately join as there are still some scheduling problems."

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo and B1A4's Baro have already joined the squad while the female members remain a mystery. It was revealed, however, that Park Shin Hye had also received a love call regarding this offer. Stay tuned for updates!
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Angel88, hacci143, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 1 week ago #83105

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
After the March 29 broadcast, Baro and Jung Il Woo were confirmed for participation, even passing the hidden camera test where their managers asked if they would join the cheering the squad or start a new drama with a big production team and SNSD’s Yoona.

Park Shin Hye also auditioned with the Infinity Challenge members telling her she passed upon arrival. Park Shin Hye, like Baro and Jung Il Woo, auditioned, but the episode never revealed whether or not she will be joining the squad.

The cheering squad will head for Brazil in June.
cr: ohkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Angel88, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 1 week ago #83115

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
off-topic....
Actress Clara may join the cast of "Infinite Challenge" for a trip to Brazil.

Clara revealed that she is currently in discussions with the producers of MBC"s "Infinite Challenge" to travel with "Infinite Challenge" members and cheer on Team Korea for the World Cup. They are in discussions because of her schedule is still not set in stone.

If Clara joins the "Infinite Challenge" team, the problem of communication vanishes immediately, as Clara is a fluent English speaker from England. She is expected to translate for the entire event.

"Infinite Challenge" producers confirmed that B1A4"s Baro is on-board, but they still want to add at least one more female member. Park Shin Hye and Clara are the two that is currently on their short list of hopefuls.

cr: ohkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, hacci143, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #85134

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hmm anyone heard anything more about MBC 'Infinity Challenge' cheerleading team to attend the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. The cast will cheer for Korea's national football team. Aside from the regular cast, who else will join them?

The football event takes place from June to July this year. The Korean team has a scheduled game on June 18th - this is their first match in the world cup and they will be going against the Russian team.

Their 2nd game will be on June 23 and they will face the team from Algeria.

Finally, for the Korean team's last match, they will fight for victory against Belgium on June 27th.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86731

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
since we already know that Park Shin Hye can not join the IC team....because of her busy schedule...it will be Lizzy, Baro, Son Ye Jin, Jung Il Woo and ji Sang Ryul who will join the members of "Infinity Challenge" in Brazil.

from AKP, June 8, 2014

Lizzy, Baro, Son Ye Jin, Jung Il Woo, and Ji Sang Ryul joined the 'Infinity Challenge' cast and departed for Brazil to cheer on Korea at the '2014 FIFA World Cup'. The preview also cheered viewers up with the entrance of the star-studded guest lineup who loosened up for their dance routine by dancing along to Orange Caramel's "Catallena" and trot singer Suhl Woon Do's "Samba's Woman".

Stay tuned for the 'World Cup' special next week!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86768

• Eskemender
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
nvm, she cant go there =X just read the comment before me
it would be fun if she can :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Eskemender.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87327

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Interesting I'm getting about the Infinity Challenge
a possible participation by Park Shin Hye at the quarter finals in Brazil...
if Korea will qualify for the FIFA quarter finals.

From Nate...
무한도전 박신혜 조건부 계약 '월드컵 4강 진출시 합류'
Infinite challenge Park Shin-Hye joined the World Cup quarter-finals: conditional agreement '

박신혜가 무한도전 응원단에 조건부 합류했다.

박신혜는 14일 방송된 MBC '무한도전'(무도) 브라질 월드컵 특집에서 조건부로 응원단 계약을 했다.

박신혜는 오는 7월까지 아시아 투어가 있는데다 영화 '상의원' 촬영 때문에 합류가 어려웠다. 그러자 유재석은 "우리가 2002년 4강까지 갈지 생각이나 해봤나. 어떨게 될지 모르는 거다"고 말했다.

무한도전은 박신혜 계약서를 조금 수정했다. 체류비 부담은 50% 깎고, 계약기간은 다음 생애까지로 했다. 결국 박신혜는 월드컵 4강에 진출할 경우 합류하기로 했다.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, nistymaj, YuthfulGrace, Eskemender

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87332

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Another great news.
Thanks Eve for sharing.
hugs.

So happy with so much news, videos and pictures of our Park Shin Hye.
Still waiting the Sanguiwon pictures and news.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87371

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Signs Conditional Contract to Join the 2014 “Infinity Challenge” World Cup Cheerleading Team
deedeegii June 14, 2014

image_2014-06-14-24.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye has decided to join the 2014 “Infinity Challenge” World Cup Cheerleading Team on the one condition that Korea’s national team makes it to the semifinal round this year.

On the June 14 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “Infinity Challenge,” Park Shin Hye officially signed a conditional contract to become a part of the show’s cheerleading team to support the World Cup in Brazil.

It was difficult for the actress to fully commit to joining the team due to her Asia tour, which is continuing until July, as well as her busy filming schedule for a new movie called “The Tailors.”

Yoo Jae Suk remained hopeful by stating, “Did we ever think that we would make it to the top four in 2002? Nobody knows what will happen.”

Also, the members of “Infinity Challenge” slightly tweaked the clauses of the contract. They cut the contract fee by 50% and extended the contract period until the next lifetime. In the end, Park Shin Hye agreed to join if Korea advances to the semifinal round of the World Cup.

image_2014-06-14-25.jpg

Credit: Soompi
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds