Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 29/3/2014 - Park Shin Hye at Infinity Challenge 잠깐

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87412

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
From dailymotion cut
20140614 無限挑戰─ 朴信惠(박신혜) cut版

Click on the link
t.co/tY9DcE9rF6
cr: ParkShinHyeBaiduBar

cr as tagged.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87413

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Good morning Eve! :)

Thanks for the link.......even though I did not understand a single word, I had a smile on my face throughout. :) The infinity challenge team is hilarious and so natural about it.

Although I am used to seeing Shinhye's looks but still the thought kept occurring to me as I watched this video....that she is really radiates the kind of beauty that can only be seen if it originates from within a person.......because of simply being a good person. Everything about her comes out as so sincere .....her responses, happiness, joy and smiles. That's why her beauty is the kind that can never fade out or become boring. She is so vibrant and alive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, kimloveeun, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87417

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am always glad to see u @Maris and enjoy reading ur insightful postings.
:heartsh: I couldn't sleep so I was up since 3am :pinch:

the casts of IC really really love PSH and won't say no for an answer that she couldn't join them at FIFA. They are too funny that they amended the contract. :lol: 50% fee cut and contract period until the next lifetime :P

Shinhye is an amazing person, kind, shy, sweet and got confidence, human, passionate, never fails to amaze us with her multi talents and commitment, honest, respectful, sincere and full of love to give and so on... on top of being a beautiful person inside and out. Love her Personality.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, kimloveeun, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87435

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Yoo Jae Seok shows a huge excitement for Park Shin Hye's participation in 'Infinite Challenge'

image_2014-06-15-11.jpg

Yoo Jae Seok showed a huge excitement for Park Shin Hye's participation in 'Infinite Challenge'.

June 14th broadcast showed 'Infinite Challenge' members preparing for '2014 Brazil World Cup' project

Actress Park Shin Hye made a surprise appearance for an audition for the project, and Yoo Jae Seok tried to make her to sing a song

Park Shin Hye showed an embarrassed reaction, and Jung Hyung Don wrote on his examination paper "Amazingly cute. Freaking cute"

Yoo Jae Seok also said to Jung Hyung Don, "Write 'pretty'"

Then, Park Myung Soo said "Ugly people look ugly whatever they do," and Yoo Jae Seok said to Jung Hyung Don "Write 'Park Myung Soo looks ugly every day' as well."

Credit: Kpop

My Note: it was not just YJS but the whole cast was happy to see Shinhye. Many have known her from before. Now I will have to keep track of the World Cup results go see if Shinhye will be joining them. South Korea did not do well in the two warm up matches losing in both. But maybe they did not want to injure themselves so were not playing their real game.
Anyways......it's a busy time ahead for Shinhye with her exams.
Eve.......you make me a happy poster..... :lol: .......if that is a word for someone who posts. As long as no one asks me to stop I will keep dishing out my views irrespective of them being insightful or not :P
How can I not be with you all when it's so much fun and a lot keeps happening with Shinhye busy as a bee.
I wonder what will be her next drama like?
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Irishly10

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87436

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:blush: it's true, I look forward to your shares @Maris as u have been one unselfish n hard working unnie in finding news for us.... :touched

Anyone interested in checking out the Infinity ChallengeWorld Cup cheer song for FIFA....

Inifnite Challenge (무한도전) - 빅토리송 (Victory Song) [무한도전

cr: KPOPMusicBox C
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, Irishly10

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87446

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@Maris: please keep posting your beautiful pictures and news of our dear Shin Hye.

@nu2me: your postings and news are an asset to this site.

Without both of your postings, we will have no real news of Park Shin Hye.

There are a few other sisters who contribute to news and pictures here, sorry i don't remember the names.
But i do appreciate all the worthy news. Not a good day for me so I'd just like to say thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87447

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello @Angel88, sis Anne take care n I hope you'll feel much better....praying for ur well being. Seeing u here n hearing from u makes me happy. :heartsh: thank u :blush: our community here in PSHIC is a joy, we share our love n admiration for Shinhye.

It is just we're faster n may have time to post, time difference may have taken from others the chance to share the same news... :)
:heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.094 seconds