Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye will attend Shanghai's film festival ( 14th -22nd June 2014)

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87358

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
A big thank you to all our sisters who have been sharing the beautiful pictures of our Shin Hye and pictures of the other international actors/actresses. She's so beautiful and elegant that i can't take my eyes of her.
Since i can't, I'm sure it's gonna be worst for the guys out there. Keep them drooling, girl.
Much appreciated and look forward to more. I feel that I'm greedy.....lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87359

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-06-14-23.jpg

[140614 SIFF] Park Shin Hye portraying Almighty Queen vibes~ ^^ (cr.uploader)

Cr: wintercherub

My Note:
Although Shinhye is A-lister in our eyes and her millions of admirers........she is trodding the path towards the recognition and stature of her respected senior artists. Her attitude and talent along with well chosen projects that will give her an opportunity to showcase them ......will definitely place her among them. She is still very young and there is a lot ahead of her. I for one look forward to her progress towards that point.

Another South Korean actress to be invited was Song Hye Gyo ........as far as I remember. Someone please throw a light on that....

image_2014-06-14-21.jpg

image_2014-06-14-22.jpg

Ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, moon, Angel88, Irishly10, mana ^-^, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990, librajapan

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87360

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Elegant n good looking

:heartsh:
Thank you to all the fans that share the photos, they r awesome!
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, Irishly10, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, librajapan

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87361

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thank you everyone for updates and awesome pictures.
Need going to dreamland. Golden girl can't stay long at night.
Need to reserve my beauty.
Wish to see more tomorrow.

May everyone have a wonderful weekend.
hugs.

Share some pictures from psh Dc.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, Irishly10, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, librajapan

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87362

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I've seen all her pics from fb to twitter to the posts here. She is soo lovely......simply gorgeous! Really hoping to see her in person someday.....Thanks for sharing the pics.....Had a great time looking at those!

And i watched the videos as well.....

Song Hye gyo of Winter that wind blows? I don't think she was there......but her partner in the drama Jo In-seung was there i guess...

Happy weekend everyone....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Maris

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87364

• Maris
Park Shin Hye At The 17th Shanghai Film Festival Red Carpet

First:

Credit to the uploader

Second one:

Credit to the uploader

My Note: do wish someone can translate what is being said about her in the background.......miss Mandy at such moments specially. Do hope she is doing good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Irishly10, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, gominam1990, librajapan, Jenzzy, Giselle11

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87367

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Now I got a clearer picture of the pair of earrings she was wearing... Like a flower with some flowers dangling. ;)

cr as tagged.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87368

• Giselle11
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
She's elegant in that dress! love love love! :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, kimloveeun

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87370

She looks stunningly seductive and beautiful with this black lace gown !!
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sonia loubaresse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, kimloveeun

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #87372

• Maris
Two Graceful And Elegantly Stylish Ladies From South Korea .................Shinhye And Song Hye Gyo

image_2014-06-14-26.jpg

image_2014-06-14-27.jpg

My Note: I love the understated look in both the stars that is very classy. The dress enhances them rather than make them. One notices the person more. Both look lovely......one in black the other in white.
Thanks......A great weekend for you too, Jenzzy and to all the friends here.
Welcome Jenzzy & Giselle11 ! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, moon, Angel88, Irishly10, mana ^-^, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.665 seconds