Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye will attend Shanghai's film festival ( 14th -22nd June 2014)

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86311

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Oscar winners to grace Shanghai's film festival
By Xu Wei | June 2, 2014, Monday

Oscar-winning actresses Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman will attend the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival, to be held from June 14 to 22, officials said yesterday.

Kidman will walk the red carpet at the opening ceremony, and her latest offering "Grace of Monaco" will be screened.

Portman, on her first visit to Shanghai, will attend the festival's Golden Goblet awards ceremony on June 22.

Other international stars taking part in the festival include Britain's Hugh Grant and Hayden Christensen from Canada. Grant will bring his new romantic film "The Rewrite" while Christensen will be promoting the wartime epic "Outcast." The Sino-US co-production also stars Nicolas Cage.

South Korean heartthrobs Rain, Song Seung-heon and actresses Son Tae-young and Park Shin-hye will also attend the festival's major events.

The organizing committee said the steady growth of annual box office receipts has made China the world's second-largest film market and that is what is attracting many international filmmakers to promote and debut their new productions in Shanghai.

Cr: Shanghai daily........ via giselle_tw ........Thanks! :)

My Note: this is wonderful news. Park Shin Hye on the red carpet with all the other international stars. Mark my word ........she will be in an amazing dress and will best all others. Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman have always been outstanding on the red carpet. Since this is in China.....I think Shinhye representing Korea will have to go all out in her dress and style. We all know that she can outshine everyone when she wants to.
The event is very near just under two weeks.......something to look forward to. :)
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nzida, moon, Angel88, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, sonia loubaresse, Chars, ruse, rosiiey and this user have 2 others thankyou

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86315

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1401717594.jpg

Via @mj_2218:
17th Shanghai Film Festival ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2014-06-02/18444151819.shtml
#ParkShinHye is confirm!
Lets wait for SALT's confirmation!** twitter.com/mj_2218/status/473459787724627969/photo/1
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Angel88, 4003, ruse

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86352

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Big news! Thanks to @Maris and @Hacci for the posts.
tweet by tmoonsun

Oscar winners to grace Shanghai's film festival
By Xu Wei | June 2, 2014, Monday | Shanghai Daily
Oscar-winning actresses Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman will attend the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival, to be held from June 14 to 22, officials said yesterday.

Kidman will walk the red carpet at the opening ceremony, and her latest offering "Grace of Monaco" will be screened.

Portman, on her first visit to Shanghai, will attend the festival's Golden Goblet awards ceremony on June 22.

Other international stars taking part in the festival include Britain's Hugh Grant and Hayden Christensen from Canada. Grant will bring his new romantic film "The Rewrite" while Christensen will be promoting the wartime epic "Outcast." The Sino-US co-production also stars Nicolas Cage.

South Korean heartthrobs Rain, Song Seung-heon and actresses Son Tae-young and Park Shin-hye will also attend the festival's major events.

The organizing committee said the steady growth of annual box office receipts has made China the world's second-largest film market and that is what is attracting many international filmmakers to promote and debut their new productions in Shanghai.

I am definitely looking forward to this event.... whatever Park Shin Hye wears on this occasion, I will love. ;) hope she wears something striking.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, gominam1990

Shin Hye will attend Shanghai's film festival ( 14th -22nd June 2014) 9 years 10 months ago #86438

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Angel88, sonia loubaresse, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86491

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sigh... I just lost my post again...! :pinch: ... have to start again... :(

I will try to refrain :lol: from saying more... but I really really wish that Park Shin Hye's stylist/agency/whoever will decide on her dress for the 17th Shanghai International Film Festival will choose wisely the dress that she has to wear for the event. This is an international festivities and if you notice their celebrities usually wear stunning, gorgeous dress/gowns just like in America or Cannes.

I do love her dearly.
:pray:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86492

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
@nu2me,
you lost your post?
It's happen to me too. I thought it's lost,
it's happen the mode move to the right thread. :) :)
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86494

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi sis @Kimloveeun.... I was typing to post, check on another ... when I get back it's gone and I have not saved it... sigh... I tried to go back but it's completely "erased". :( nothing I could do but try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86495

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
LINK HERE

International Celebrities Line-up for SIFF's Star-studded Red Carpet

A stellar collection of international movie celebrities are expected to attend this year's Shanghai International Film Festival's red carpet ceremonies.

The Organizing Committee has announced that Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Hayden Christensen, Rain, Song Seung Heon and Park Shin Hye will grace the red carpet at the opening ceremony (June 14).
The closing ceremony red carpet (June 22) will be equally as star-studded with Natalie Portman and Son Tae-Yeong, among others, on parade.

SIFF’s opening night is renowned for attracting the strongest array of "red carpet" stars of any festival in Asia. In recent years it has hosted Halle Berry, Adrien Brody, John Paul Cusack, Sharon Stone, Clive Owen, and Susan Sarandon.

The stand-out feature this year is the pair of Best Actress Oscar-winning stars, Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman, headlining SIFF's grandest lineup of overseas film celebrities.

British heartthrob Hugh Grant will be making his debut visit to Shanghai to promote his new work The Rewrite and Hayden Christensen, who played Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars, will attend to support his new film Outcast. The movie is a China-US co-production co-starring China's Liu Yifei and Andy On.

The presence of many well-known Korean stars on the red carpet this year reflects the surging popularity of Korean TV series and films in Asia and around the world.

Rain will attend with Liu Yifei to promote Difficult Love, a film by director Gao Xixi. Song Seung Heon will bring his new film Obsessed. Son Tae-yeong will hit the closing ceremony red carpet for her co-starring work in a Chinese film.

As the only A-accredited film festival in China, SIFF has gained a reputation over the years for its strong line-up of guest international celebrities on the red carpet and in other festival activities.
Since last year’s glittering festival appearances by Helen Mirren (The Queen), Jessica Chastain (Zero Dark Thirty), and Henry Cavill (Man of Steel) there has been strong interest in who will attend this year.
Kidman's latest movie, Grace of Monaco, will be screened at SIFF in the film premiere section, giving Shanghai audiences an opportunity to see it before general release in China.
... and so on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, ruse

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86496

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, ruse, sheinhtet

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 10 months ago #86547

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Additional info on what time the red carpet opening ceremony starts....

The 17th Shanghai International Film Festival red carpet event will start at 18:00 (6pm). Park Shin Hye is expected to attend.

Shanghai Grand Theater
300 Ren Min Road
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds