Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shin Hye will attend Shanghai's film festival ( 14th -22nd June 2014)

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86548

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
I am excited as well seeing our Shinhye walk the red carpet, hope it will have a live streaming too... :pray:
So proud of you Shinhye :heartsh:

ps:
i also lost posts sis eve everytime i say more hehee.. and upon typing again, i forgot what i previously typed and it ended me to post the picture instead haha or just a simple word... :S
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86550

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Sis @hacci... When it happens to me... Sometimes it drives me nuts... I typed in long sentences then loosing the entire thing... Then if I use iPad.... It has it's own mind LOL.. I "type like"....See this appears "toyed like" instead....one time I post something ... good thing I look back.... The whole meaning changed . Sigh so I had to edit. :ohmy: :lol:

Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86557

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
News Headline | International actors expected to line-up at the Shanghai International Film
By indiantelevision.com Team Posted on : 05 Jun 2014

image_2014-06-05.jpg

MUMBAI: The organizing committee of the Shanghai International Film Festival has announced that Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Hayden Christensen, Rain, Song Seung Heon and Park Shin Hye will grace the red carpet at the opening ceremony on 14 June. The closing ceremony red carpet scheduled for 22 June will be equally as star-studded with Natalie Portman and Son Tae-Yeong, among others, on parade.

Shanghai International Film Festival’s (SIFF) opening night is renowned for attracting the strongest array of "red carpet" stars of any festival in Asia. In recent years it has hosted Halle Berry, Adrien Brody, John Paul Cusack, Sharon Stone, Clive Owen, and Susan Sarandon. The stand-out feature this year is the pair of Best Actress Oscar-winning stars, Nicole Kidman and Natalie Portman, headlining SIFF's grandest line-up of overseas film celebrities.

British heartthrob Hugh Grant will be making his debut visit to Shanghai to promote his new work The Rewrite and Hayden Christensen, who played Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars, will attend to support his new film Outcast. The movie is a China-US co-production co-starring China's Liu Yifei and Andy On.

The presence of many well-known Korean stars on the red carpet this year reflects the surging popularity of Korean TV series and films in Asia and around the world. Rain will attend with Liu Yifei to promote Difficult Love, a film by director Gao Xixi. Song Seung Heon will bring his new film Obsessed. Son Tae-yeong will hit the closing ceremony red carpet for her co-starring work in a Chinese film.

As the only A-accredited film festival in China, SIFF has gained a reputation over the years for its strong line-up of guest international celebrities on the red carpet and in other festival activities.

Since last year’s glittering festival appearances by Helen Mirren (The Queen), Jessica Chastain (Zero Dark Thirty), and Henry Cavill (Man of Steel) there has been strong interest in who will attend this year. Kidman's latest movie, Grace of Monaco, will be screened at SIFF in the film premiere section, giving Shanghai audiences an opportunity to see it before general release in China.

The movie opened the Cannes Film Festival program in May and is relatively unknown by Chinese movie fans. Hollywood sweetheart Kidman will attend the Shanghai screening as part of her first visit to the city in a movie promotion role. The visiting stars will also participate in a range of other film industry activities during the festival.

China has rapidly grown into the second most important box office battlefield after the U.S in the increasingly competitive world cinema market. As one of the most important exchange platforms for Chinese and foreign films, SIFF has won increasing recognition and support at home and abroad for its integrated promotion, marketing and distribution activities.

American and European producers are highly aware of the promotion opportunities provided by SIFF. More and more Chinese and overseas film companies consider participation in the festival in June as an essential opportunity to premiere and promote films to be released during summer holidays.

SIFF provides an important promotion and marketing platform for those films. The festival opens the door for overseas filmmakers into the Chinese market and serves as an important stage for displaying the latest productions. At the same time, these key filmmakers draw worldwide attention to China.

With the world's media feasting on the star-studded opening and closing ceremonies and, the festival's strong program, SIFF and the Chinese industry's unique style and elegant demeanour are prominently showcased.

My Note: SIFF seems to be more than an event to see ones favourite stars. I was looking forward to seeing Shinhye on the red carpet where I feel that she showcases herself extremely well due to her well groomed impactful appearance and the confident, graceful smiling walk through the gathered photographers, interviewers and the fans.

But, it is very important for more than the visual treat.............it seems to serve as an international platform for not only the recognition of movies from around the world but also it's producers and stars.

Shinhye's presence will surely boost her even more as a star in many more countries all over the world . It will also help in promoting and selling her forthcoming movie later this year. I am excited at the possibilities for tremendous advancement in her career as an artist through just this appearance rubbing shoulders with top actresses like Nicole Kidman, Natalie Portman etc solely because of this important event. You never know she might catch some international director eye for a project. :bingo:
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990, ruse

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86566

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Let's see.... From previous years fashion at the red carpet.... (Some photos r actual models on the runway but those clothes were worn during the Shanghai International Film fest)

would u like to make a guess who wore the salmon color satin skirt? That was worn by Chinese actress Ni Ni at Shanghai International fest last year.

(Korean actress Gianna Jeon Ji Hyun at Christian Dior Fall 2013 Haute Couture fashion show in Paris, France last year)
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, Maris, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86567

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
More photos of clothes worn at the Shanghai International Film fest....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, Maris, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86573

• Maris
These are Eve inspired post! :)
I feel that Shinhye will be wearing one of her favorite colors for the red carpet........red, blue,white, black or their various tones belonging to the same family.
I will rule out the black color for a number of reasons. First, she will be abroad in China rubbing shoulders with famous international stars so has to make an impact. Even if she does wear black it will be stunning and bold.
Let me post dresses that I like and wish for her. I will start with black.

image_2014-06-06-7.jpg

image_2014-06-06-8.jpg

image_2014-06-06-9.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86574

• Maris
A favorite color of hers is Blue.......here I would love her to have hair styled in the first picture on the left side .....that of the model's.......something like Shinhye had it in the instyle photoshoot in the white dresss

image_2014-06-06-11.jpg

image_2014-06-06-10.jpg

image_2014-06-06-12.jpg

image_2014-06-06-13.jpg

image_2014-06-06-14.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nzida, moon, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86575

• Maris
Another favorite color of her is.........Red

image_2014-06-06-15.jpg

image_2014-06-06-16.jpg

image_2014-06-06-17.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nzida, moon, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86576

• Maris
The next is White........she loves wearing that........there is quite high chance of seeing her in this ......

image_2014-06-06-18.jpg

image_2014-06-06-19.jpg

image_2014-06-06-20.jpg

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 11 months ago #86577

• Maris
Some other random dresses from the red carpet.......

image_2014-06-06-21.jpg

image_2014-06-06-22.jpg

image_2014-06-06-23.jpg
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.074 seconds